Maybe some of you still remember the tent rapist case. The trial started

After reading what the prosecutor had to say it really was a keked situation.

>the defendant approached the tent of the victims and cut it open. He forced them to hand over 6 Euros and speakers worth around 120 Euros
>after that he pointed a handsaw in the direction of the girl and shouted ,Come out, bitch. I Wanna fuck you.'
>the girls was scared for her life and followed him
>ten meter away from the tent the defendant pulled downed his pants and inserted his penis inside the victims genital area (without condom / protection)
>after some time he ejaculated inside of her and ran away
>during the act the boyfriend of the girl (he stayed inside the tent as he was afraid) called the police and tried to explain the situation. The police thought he was joking and ignored the call.

Kek.
bild.de/regional/koeln/vergewaltigung/campingplatz-vergewaltiger-53323020.bild.html

the saw:

Also the defendant said that he didn't do it

The boyfriend deserved it for being a weak coward.

The guy had his pants down and was fucking his girlfriend. If you are unable to knock out a guy who is doggy-styling your girlfriend you deserve to be cucked

And Europeans willingly sign their right to self-defense away in the name of “progressiveness”

Fuck off you retarded mongrel.

The guy was a pussy and would not do anything even if he had a gun.

Similar to all fat american nigger loving trash who allow their daughters to get fucked by niggers

If only he had an AR-15 he could stop some guy who had a handsaw. As if one good whack with a hatchet would not solve the problem

He just wanted some pussy
That bitch had it

So he took it. It's survival of the fittest

Are you fuxking kidding me, if I was the boyfriend or the girl I would fuxking sue the police department for willingly dismissing my plea for help. Why is the European police force this incompetent, sure American cops shoot people but I have yet to see them pull something like this for a rape

The guns weight of responsibility causes you to mature mentally and emotionally.

your post smells like Kool-Aid

The bitch enjoyed it. She's german after all.

AAAND ITS A NIGGER.

Holy fuck hard to believe the same continent that did Colonialism and both World Wars degenerated into such pussification and cuckery. What the honest fuck happened where you can't defend yourself with pepper spray?

Jews.

Niggers are sloppy and just pump and dump
Whit people abduct so they can do it multiple times

That's all you need to know about Merkel's Germany

>Also the defendant said that he didn't do it

Guess they'd better release him then. Why would a negro lie about something like this?

THAT'S THE WEAPON????!!!!
What the fuck was the moron going to do? Do a solid nine stroke Christmas tree cut?!
>said he didn't do it
what else is he going to say?
but everyone survived....
>The guy was a pussy and would not do anything even if he had a gun.
Yes. The attacker didn't even have a weapon, that handsaw couldn't do anything. first it was a machete, then a hacksaw, now just a glorified foresters saw.
>sure American cops shoot people
That's just it. We don't fuck around with niggers. We don't fuck around with anyone.

Cut his dick off , lets see some justice done finally

Why does Goymany continue to use that flag when it symbolizes their white nationalist Prussian heritage?

i remember BILD shilling for rapist to waltz into Germany

Lynch mob style
Cut it off with a wood saw, then burn off his testicles and leave a massive brand on his back to mark him as a rapist
As if being black wasn't already a brand enough

what the actual fuck is going on?

Will the boyfriend help raise the child?

Germany may be more cucked this year's end than you sven.

Which flag do you mean?

German coat of arms, clearly a white nationalist Prussian heritage hate symbol, which is also derived from the white nationalist Roman Empire.

>handsaw

What kind of pussy is afraid of a handsaw?

>>during the act the boyfriend of the girl (he stayed inside the tent as he was afraid) called the police

This bothers me. Perhaps you remember when you were a kid and believed doctors were super smart geniuses and always knew best. Then you got older and realized a lot doctors are quacks or incompetent morons at best and the usefulness of their opinions and value of their services are pretty limited if you start actually questioning them or their ideas.

Same with the publics interception of cops. It takes a few interactions with them. But you guys need to abandon this idea that cops are there to help you. They are government workers with guns. It doesnt make them competent and moral. They are lazy, unethical, cowardly gold-bricks. Shiny badges dont change what they are: government workers.

And shame on anyone who calls a cop to fight for them. That is wrong on so many levels, if for no other reason than it doesnt work. At all.

And god help you if the cop is brown.

>no on forced the boyfriend to masturbate but he just did police later revealed.

You, apparently.

perhaps germans are made of wood

Jamal will get the child and the BF will have to pay him child support.

I know that i'm being an armchair bad ass, but if some nigger with a handsaw was trying to rape my girlfriend there is nothing that would stop me from beating the living shit out of him. The worst he could do with a hand saw is scratch you a bit. Its not a knife that could stab you in the gut.

>American calls 911 and asks for a pizza. The operator quickly realizes it's a call for help and that she's being held hostages and asks her discrete questions, leading to the arrest of the criminal that was holding her hostage
>German boy calls the police describing a rape in detail and the police laughs at him

A no knife no axe camping trip. What retards. I bet the Germans will let this poor refugee child to since it was a sexual emergency.

Ah, good to know the child will have it's biological father and a financially secure upbringing.

We use the federal eagle of Weimar Republic Germany, not the imperial prussian empire eagle holding reichsapfel and scepter.

>The police thought he was joking and ignored the call

I can't even laugh at this. It's too infuriating/pathetic.

As if that saw wouldn't fuck you up proper.

>scratch you a bit
Ever cut yourself on a saw? That shit slices through your throat faster than a fucking knife would.

The guy was a fucking pussy either way.

>Also the defendant said that he dindu nuffin

ftfy

we aint american,stop lumping us all into one group,germans are different to poles and poles are differnt to say nords

we all have different cultures and shit

>the state of german tents

Nah dude that's not arm chair, it's only a hand saw. He slashes at you its not going to do much other than superficial wounds that will scar. Totally worth the little bit of your blood to get a whole lot of his.

this makes my soul boil

1. Nigger refugee criminal
2. beta cuck
3. Police does nothing

and this kids, is why don't trust the gov. to protect you. you get big, you get training, and you get a weapon to defend yourself.

>during the act the boyfriend of the girl (he stayed inside the tent as he was afraid) called the police and tried to explain the situation.

The white master race, everyone.

dont worry mate it will happen to america

Once a government can no longer defend its own people and won't even allow them to defend themselves, it loses all legitimacy and deserves to be overthrown. I fully believe we'll see actual revolutions in Western Euro nations in next decade as this gets worse.

Either this dude doesn't give a shit about and doesn't love his girlfriend or he's the biggest faggot there is.
What man doesn't defend his girl from being raped ?!
If I really love my woman I'm going to defend her even if that means possible death.
I hope that from now on only the girl will do the penetration.
He deserves to just be fucked in the ass till the end of his days.

>tfw you pretended to be raped but you actually lusts for black cock meme
>tfw you pretended to be assaulted and gf raped but you actually have cuck fetish
>tfw rob a couple and rape the woman, but just say you dindu nuffin and all goes well

lies you have one unitedd EUROPEAN UNION run by germans and a few belgian bank clarks

Using a saw to saw and using a saw to slash are two different things bud. I come from the unique position of actually being hit by a saw before. Didn't do much, hurt though.

But you wouldn't just stand there as he's swinging it at you (unless you're a German). It would swing the saw and cut your arm and then you'd instinctively move and try to wrestle it from its arms.

This is the Green party that might form the government with Merkel and FDP betas

>during the act the boyfriend of the girl (he stayed inside the tent as he was afraid) called the police and tried to explain the situation.

>(he stayed inside the tent as he was afraid) called the police
its shameful but its not just cowardice, also social programming- leaving authority things to authority. the cops laughing in his face and hanging up was probably the biggest redpill he swallowed that night

F U C K E N
U
C
K
E
N

A piece of advice: if you see a chimp with that very same handsaw, run. He probably won't use it at all and instead just flat out rip off your limbs.

Don't focus on the weapon, but rather on the fact that the boy was probably a meek guy vs a shreded african dude that came from a shithole full of canibals and warmongers.

>he finished in her
hot if true

>also social programming

Exactly.

Always be suspicious of vocations that seem to constantly need to be called 'heroes' in the media, especially if they are government oriented.

You goddamn nord cuck have you ever seen a saw in person? They wobble and flail you couldn't slash a tire with it.

i agree

the cops that hung up on him going to get any shit?

>knock out
either you stab to kill or don't attempt to "fight fair".

>vs a shreded african
This is a myth the American Jews push on you. Anigger is still an animal, and can be intimidated in the way an animal can if you behave properly. Learned this from my ex's father while in south africa and growing up around them. A nigger mob is dangerous if you're not armed, isine the whole troupe will attack. A single nigger can be intimidated with shrieks and growls and just the look in your eye, "the White man is possessed of juju, me run."

>letting gf out of the tent
>not stabbing nigger in the throat,face,chest after letting him cut my left hand
germany, what the fuck

>Not biting out his jugular and gauging his fucking eyes because he's trying to attempt to rape his woman.

What the fuck was this pussy even doing going out camping, for fucks sake.

Pfft, if there was any justice, the boyfriend would've stood up and started smashing heads.

>during the act the boyfriend of the girl (he stayed inside the tent as he was afraid) called the police and tried to explain the situation. The police thought he was joking and ignored the call.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SERIOUSLY???????

>hurr durr cuck have you even seen a saw
Have you ever seen a branch saw? The blade is ~3mm thick and does not wobble like the thin shit you saw in woodworking class. You may not be able to slash a tire with it, but you sure as fuck can slash a person with it.

A lot of fucking armchair warriors here who have never been in a fight and doesn't know how fight or flight works on you.

>The police thought he was joking and ignored the call.

The state of Germany.

You guys are fucking doomed.

Americans are just as cucked. They love to worship the police here even though the cops could really care less about citizens.

the state of Norwegian saw sellers.

>the boyfriend stayed inside the tent

How it is possible to act like that ? The guy had his pants pulled down

Fight or flight. He failed at it.

You may not have noticed but it did say it, the man was German. That should explain it.

its like germany and sweden compete who can be the biggest cuck of europe

there should be cuck awards like euro vision

mmm id still fight to the death if some nigger was trying to rob me and rape my gf.

Too many white people these days are scared of being hurt. Man the fuck up you pussies. Your damn grandfathers fought in trenches in the middle of winter.

>during the act the boyfriend of the girl (he stayed inside the tent as he was afraid)
>The police thought he was joking and ignored the call.

We're hitting beta levels that shouldn't be possible!

>ou guys are fucking doomed.
Never forget that Cortez subdued literally 4 million savages in South America with 300 men and 14 horse. And those savages were more advanced than niggers. When Whites in Europe finally snap and it begins, Europe's streets will run red with blood. Look what the Finns did against the Red Menace. Don't count Europe or Germans out yet.

>(he stayed inside the tent as he was afraid)
Seriously?

Muh 60%
Muricans really are delusional.
Run by kikes. Calls other people cucks.
The nerve!
Maybe use muh 2nd amendment for something

SO TRUE.
how can you be this cucked. I would never be able to stay in the test LOL wtf.
I would rather die.

kanye west has really let himself go

Why does no woman ever think of just kicking the rapist in the balls?

inb4
>woman
>think

You don't know that until you've either been in a similar situation or have been trained for it. Most people shit themselves proper when faced with life or death the first time.

Where was this tent? Were they just camping somewhere?

boyfriend has his pants down too Pierre..

Sorry Hans but you know she loved it, German woman love the BBC.

That's what happens when you're US vassal, you follow US orders.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Getting Threatened To Be Raped Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Treebranch Saw Like Nigga Go Away Haha

>Don't focus on the weapon, but rather on the fact that the boy was probably a meek guy vs a shreded african dude that came from a shithole full of canibals and warmongers.

Spoken like a true cuckold. You don't think about how big the threat is to you, the consequences of just standing there and doing nothing while your girl gets raped is worse than anything the nigger could do to you.

Point of advice from grown ass man, boi: if you see someone in your family, your girlfriend or your friends get attacked, you stop thinking and jump in. If you even start hesitating it will haunt you forever.

maybe some of you think we still empathize.....

Judging by the actions of the "boyfriend" they were leftist cucks. They got what they asked for.

>but everyone survived....
Survinving doesn't just mean living.

What kind of retard goes camping without a knife?

Should the police be hanged for treason? Honest question

Those are human options.

The germ man have different behaviours
call the police or do nothing

The special kind of "rapefugees welcome" retard.

I understand your point but I don't think the german kid had any chance still. You experienced the shithole where all this shit comes from first hand but he probably was a "virgin" in that regard still.