Referendum of Kurdistan indepence

Hi Sup Forums
I am just a sand nigger from Iraq
I want to hear your thought on the Referendum of Kurdistan (South of Iraq) indepence which will happen today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8wRkNEON4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

North of Iraq*

Not any opinion, but i fucking love the Turkish assblast this is creating

Ahh I keep forgetting that Thanks

We are coming for save your ass soon akhi.
keep calm

Do you think it will happen?

Basically what said, I love me a good Roach assblasting

They were keep trying to do that for 9 years but this time shit just got real

My Kurdish barbers absolutely love me because I know a fair bit about the geopolitics in the region and spent two months in Turkey so I know what cunts they are to the Kurds. If the referendum is successful today i'm getting a free haircut, so fingers crossed.

Iraq is an abortion of a state, and one of our greatest mistakes. The Kurds should be independent, and the Shias and Sunni sections absorbed into surround nations in a way that doesn't too badly affect the balance of regional power.

I hope they will be so stupid and declare independence.
>Iraq immediately attacks to retake Kirkuk
>Yezidis go full out genocide on every Kurd they find as a revenge on leaving them up to IS's mercy
>Iran & Turkey closes its border
>Rojava Kurdsmells threaten to declare independence as well
>in the end everybody unites and gasses the monsters

Saddam's treatment of them would seem like a walk in the park when compared with what awaits them.

Referundum is going to be all "Yes".
Iraki government (or lack thereof) will try to preserve unity and fail.
Full independence will not occur after the referundum but Iraki Kurdistan will enter de-facto autonomy and we'll get into a situation similar to China and Taiwan, except Irak won't be able to pretend to be fully unified and the internationnal community might after a bit of time turn to support a Kurdistan of any form since it would posibly be more stable and willing to cooperate than its neighbours.
Also, the sweet turkish butthurt will be absolutely delicious.

they fought IS when everyone else fucked off, and they sure as hell do deserve their own country

>namefag

Degenerate as fuck.

< sand nigger
stop raping sweden women

Hes a MENA living in Croatia

Hi Because they used IS as a tool to take more areas btw what they have done was only defending themself

No. Just a /sg/ regular so I know my stuff.

Only way I would suppprt Kurds would be if their all respective political movements/parties had pan-Iranian agenda and wanted for Kurdistan to unite with Iran. But since they don't...

And also they are people with highest rate of female genital mutilation, with some regions having up to 90% women having no clit.

Such animals deserve nothing.

and so, that is why they deserve to have their own country. I'm not against the kurds - i'm totally for them having independence.

Will we deserve a country when we attack them

I don't know much about this, I need a quick rundown if you have time.
If the vote comes out yes what is actually going to happen, what kind of government would actually be formed and who would lead? I've heard the area is oil rich, how will that effect American and Russian interests and what will their reactions be? Finally, how likely is it that this is some kind of power-play by some interest group rather than an actual movement in the best interests of the residents?

I dont care

90%+ vote for Kurdish independence.

Iraqi government tells them to fuck themselves for 9 months.

>Queue the civil unrest

Fighting season comes around.

Kurdish push again.
Sand Nigger Terrorism firework display.

"k*rdistan" is basically antifa: the nation.

i hope they are all wiped off the face of the earth

Okay let make a quick run
The kurds will be 2 halfs one voting for brzani to be the leader and the other half voting for abdullah to be the leader
Second the area is oil rich but there is not a companies to investment the oil there were only the Iraqi national one
third none of the world country accepted Kurdistan as a country only Israel and UAE
Fourth the one half of kurds really hate the other half and there is smart play by brzani he included any non-muslims Groups as Kurds

I am okay with it if all Kurds in Iran, Southern Iraq, Turkey and Syria are ((relocated)) to Northen iraqi Kurdistan.

And sorry for bad grammar I am trying to be as quick as possible

If you don't care why do you do post?
Can you move to another thread

Thats kinda a joke because whats called "Kurds" Isn't one race its many

Okai bai :3

All are scum

i've always had a soft spot for the kurds, and that makes me nervous. because my positive opinion of the kurds came from vice news, and vice news is an establishment propaganda mouthpiece. so it seemed clear to me at the time, that for whatever reason, the elites desired to allow for the creation of kurdistan as a sovereign nation. and now it's happening.

but why? what is the globalist angle here?

How many Kurd ethnicities there are? What are the main differences between them?

Friendly reminder that Vice started pretty decent and for a while was the first online outlet to get off its ass and do some on-the-ground investigation and reporting.
And then some key people left, the remaining ones drank the cool-aid and now they sing the praises of Antifa-Sweden.

>turkish kurds
>syrian kurds
>iraqi kurds
>iranian kurds

None of then speak the same dialect. These idiots don't even agree on the same leader. Each one of them has there own, with a good amount of them hating Berzani and there families.

I know a few people that tried to go to Iraq to develop the country ( they are kurds ). But the Berzani family comes to you and takes a profit share thats totally unreasonable. Fuck them all

Thanks, there really isn't any in depth explanation of this sort of thing in our media.

because he perceives his own apathy as a virtue. normies wear the "i don't care" badge with a sick sense of pride.

I don't give a shit about Kurdistan, but Turkey's butthurt is worth whatever inevitable wars result from this.

exactly, thinking "kurds" are our little buddies is the same retarded thinking that thought "muslims" were our little buddy against the soviets.

Except for the part where kurds don't have an agenda that includes world domination and subjugation to a theocratic order.
Except for the kurdish communists.

Ok i'm not up to date with all of this.
Do you have a map? or anybody in that matter?
I want to see what they would get, who would lose land, how pissed the people in the surroundings will be about this matter.

What is worst case scenario?

yeah, i saw the pro kurd stuff on vice well after gavin mcinnes and the others left. well after vice turned to shit. but yes, vice was good once.

perhaps the pro kurd stuff was the last dying gasp of what goodness was left at vice. but i'm more inclined to think this is a calculated position they were instructed to take by their globalist masters for some reason.

Get in here, live-stream of the referendum.

youtube.com/watch?v=s8wRkNEON4Y

I don't know all of them but I will say what I know
The s'naa Kurds : They called only Kurds
The shiaa Kurds : They called The failen Kurds They came from Iran but they aren't kurds they are iranian who came in the 90s and 80s
Turkman : Another race some calls kurds and other not
Yaziden : started to be called kurds to help the Referendum
And many others Its just like any non-arab used to be a tool to help the Referendum

True

Are you shia?

Rojava Kurds have no reason to declare independence as they seem to have deal with assad that promises them autonomy and that fits their plans at the moment.

I hope they declare independence. Iraq, Turkey, and Syria prove that multicultural states don't work.

Its sad seeing whats happening to the old Great Mesopotamia

More war in the midle east so nothing new

They earned it.
They defended their land with their lives when Iraqi armies were sprinting back to the capital and Turks were secretly supporting ISIS.

thanks, I have always thought that they were an unique ethnicity thanks to (((western media)))

perhaps this is merely an attempt to further destablize the middle eastern region now that the isis chapter is possibly coming to a close.

these posts seem to suggest that kurdistan could cause a great deal of conflict and regional instability.

Can confirm IraqBro some of my people (Assyrians) are pro Kurd, cant wait to see them utterly fuck up when they teamed up with an Israeli client state that disrespects Mesopotamian Heritage more than FUCKING ISIS.

Yep a Pure Shia Blood infront of you

Mate
Assyrians Flag was burn last week in Kurdistan

Based.
یا حسین.

Same will happen to kurdistan its more like mini iraq but with kurds

Hello fellow shia

>sub arab

everytime i see a fascist memeflag i can't help but think "here's a guy who never had a strong father figure when growing up and now he wants the state to be his daddy"

centralized government will always be controlled and corrupted by the establishment. only smaller government can somewhat foil their plans. you are a pawn

Those FUCKERS DUDE

يا حسين
Kurds would make mharm bad

I don't give a single flying fuck about sulimania or arbil Independence, but if they take karkuk then there will be blood

please no more war peace in the middle east kill all the jew

I can understand their sentiment, but I think it is stupid to make a refenderum now. Why not 4-5 years in the future when things have calmed down?

>a Roch
>Saving anything

Same as my thoughts
I don't have problem if they took arbil or sulimania BUT if they put a hand on karkuk You know whats going to happen

Please no kurds middle east border gore

My experience is that Kurds are a lot more compatible with western culture than Iraq/Syria/Turkey

Good luck

You keep forgetting that Kurdistan is in the north of your country? Are you a proxyfag or just completely retarded?

Have you pre ordered refugees for Kurdistan?

Simply Because its existing or not won't make any different

Has Iraq any influence in Kurdistan? I thought no. So if they are de facto independent, why even oppose it?

If the Kurds declare independence it will probably give a major boost to the Shiite southern nationalist neo-sumeria movement, which is all I care about as far as Iraq is concerned.

Yeah the Kurds suck but realistically, what are we going to do? Keep occupying them forever to force them to be part of a state that is already de facto split into three factions? Well good luck with that. I just want Shiites and Christians to have their own state free of kurd roaches and sunni arab scorpion eaters

We are not against the independent We are against the areas they want to took

Don't worry, kurds will be killed in next 1-2 days. Ashura will be without kurds this year, i promise.

the idea that ethnically defined states are desirable to exist is an overall net positive for promoting Sup Forums like views.

Most of the Kurdish land is in Turkey and Iran. A few years ago I would be upset over secular Turkey. Now, I say fuck the Islamist bastards.

Inshallah brother

Huh If they got there indepence first

Cuckmanae would disavow you for speaking badly about his beloved "sunni brothers in Islam", just so you know. Fuck that faggot

Kurds as a nation will introduce a new greedy, violent and proud regional player in the fiery pot of politics there.
They never get over their history of having Saladin as one of them and each trying to one up that.
That Saladin.
Israel and UAE loves this because Kurdistan will be created quite far from them and near their political rivals.
Despite being Sunni as other Arabs, the rural ones have different cultures hence all the conflict with their neighbors.

He gave them a chance to be good , sadly they didn't.

isis is the best thing happened to them

Fuck Turkey, give the Kurds their own country!

They want to do it now when the governments neighboring them is reeling from their own domestic issues.
Not a bad tactic since they aren't Israel so no military backing from superpowers.

So, if Kurdistan project is given green light by Iraq, what is the future for lands held by kurds in Syria and Turkey? Weren't the north Iraq controlled by rebels/IS? How does the fact of Iraq fractioning is going to play out in nearest future of Syria conflict?

BTW - no worries, your english is doing just fine.

>his beloved "sunni brothers in Islam"
>sunni brothers in Islam
tfw westerners believed your taqiya

Let them get there own country but We want whats ours.

Hoping for a yes so there is more chaos and instabioity in the world.

People in Iran literally get thrown into prison for insulting Aysha or speaking badly about sunnis. It's not just taqiyyah, the wali council really believes that shit

-Referendum is organized by 75 YO Barzani who is not supposed to be in charge anymore
-Ruled with support of his tribe, nepotism & everything
-Iraqui Kurdistan ain't kurdistan it's a multicultural patchwork
-Everyone has his own militia

This referendum won't lead to anything

Kurdistan is far different it is not about uniting the kurds in one country

Hach'd al Chaabi (Shia Milicia) is the number one military force in Iraq, supported by Iran and support Baghdad against Kurdish forces

Thought they were hardcore commies

>We are not against the independent We are against the areas they want to took
Are you in control of any of those areas? If not, tough luck.

I understand the tactic but I think it can backfire heavily in the long term.

Even if they get Independence, they will still be at the mercy of their neighbors since they would be landlocked. The Rojava Project(Syrian Kurds) was trying to take territory all the way to the Mediterranean Sea and that's (a main reason) why the Turks stopped them