You Rage You Lose /yryl/

Sup Forums edition

GO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/j7Uii
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

already lost

I'm perpetually losing

Sometimes, I just wish someone Firebombed us.
The Luftwaffe come out of a timehole and start bombing the shit out of us.

SHITTED.com

Green party in Germany

I'm adamant that we are living in hell. This has to be some kind of twisted joke. Fuck this gay world

Here he is a kitten.

so do I mate so do i

>vegans are mentally ill
Keep telling yourself that while you destroy the world for muh tasty animals, sweaty

This

You seriously want me to?
Got over 50

fucking lost

fuck fuck black white exclusion people

>every fucking time
There was damn near no excuse for that at all. That whole collection could have been donated to a history museum, the guy could have been reimbursed for all of it and lived happy, stopping by once in a while to remind himself of how it was to go in his garage and see all that stuff, and know that it was his treasure before. But no, fucking retarded police just obliterated the whole thing. FUCK.

It's true that the Industry is not good.
But you can change it, people will eat less meat but the meat will be much better quality= less pollution and more nutrition.

Fix this, jew

>Play in the comfort of your frontyard with your grandma
>Think about your Karate competitions, how your mom's seems to be really proud of you
>Think about dedicating more time into martial arts, while your grandma grins at you from the distance
>Black man approaches you with a knife
>"Racist muthafuckin white kid"
>Get killed.

wut?

Hot. Brits breed black and they love it!

You just lost

Cant view webms in safari
Guess i won, ausfag

The world will shake us of like a bad case of fleas, this vegan cunt killed her mother, pretty messed up/mental

kek

> hurr durr muh science!!!!
>most of them are morons with useless social studies degrees

How the fuck does a monkey become a judge?

I guess some of you fags still haven't seen this one.
That's what you get when people worship a jewish volcano god for 2 thousand years.

Christ

Literally everything about this is wrong. Vanilla coke is the shit, pineapple DOES FUCKING NOT go on pizza. Cycling is for abaolute faggots or children, and you dont put the bog roll that way. The last two things are just mental disorders so just lock em up and get them the help they need

Why should this piss me off? Is there anything in America actually worth looking at?

This shit doesn't even phase me anymore.

If it's on television, I automatically assume that it's jewsish subversion propaganda by default.

Surely that's not real

>pineapple DOES FUCKING NOT go on pizza
You apparently have never had a pineapple jalapeño pizza.

Holy fuck just end me.

You lost

>his entire collection was destroyed
weapon-grade uniforms?

> that sad look in the baby's eyes

:-(((((((

kek

>ptsd isn't a thing
Are there even people like this that are still alive?

Lost so hard...

I remember someone saying this was fake and I hope to God it was.

They didn't destroy everything. I'm trying to figure out what exactly they did destroy but it sounds like they weren't even sure themselves.

>the Crown was unable to proceed on a number of counts, as the record taken of what was destroyed when Ordnance Explosive teams blew up seized items “was not adequate”.

archive.is/j7Uii

Probably anything that looked like a weapon. Still extremely retarded.

>sweaty
>trusting an infographic
100% sweety

I lose when I see a nigger face

you are wrong

it was kinda mostly a clickbait story. i did a lot of research into it when i first saw it and from what i remember the guy had a stupidly huge amount of shit like old grenades and unused mortar shells and that was the stuff the blew up. he got to keep all his uniforms and the guns got held until the paper work went through to license him to own them as display pieces, with some of the more extreme ones having the barrels sealed with concrete.

Fucking jews

>this whole thread, too many to quote
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I stopped watching doctor who after this. Such fucking bullshit.

> barrels sealed with concrete.

I have never wanted to curb stomp something so much as this faggot.

This made me jump in my seat

>left out the past where the bear ravages the fuck out of you, leaving you permanently injured...and having to beg that same bear for help with the dragon next door.

Looks, it's someone I want to hurt.

I guess I lost.

i could be wrong on what it was exactly that they used but i do remember that what they used was fucking weird. like i said i did the research a while ago so i might not be 100% right but thats what i remember

reminds me of that screencap with marx making a v symbol with his hand

Found the vegan

Sup Forums camplaigns about blacks being niggers and not raising kids and being criminals

Yet when one actually creates a stable family that he cares the world about, you still give them the same treatment

Why?

That was I was thinking fellow countryman

Women.jpg

This. If the white race is all "master race," why do I mostly see information in real life to contrary?

Black Men:
>Going clubbing
>Being approached by women at the club
>Approaching women at the club
>Better dancers
>Lifts more at the gym
>Always more muscular
>Loses virginity earlier
>Has more sex in high school
>Has sense of style
>Not awkward
>Goes to college for useful degree or trade school or joins the marines
>Chills in the school
>Plays sports or does martial arts
>Moves out earlier

On the other hand...

White men:
>Staying at home
>To scared to approach women at the club
>is never approached by women at the club in fact women avoid white men at the club in order to talk to black men
>Looks like a bitch at the gym
>Skinny fat
>Those that aren’t looking like bitches at the gym don't lift
>Lose virginity way later
>Has little to no sex in high school
>Basement dweller
>Awkward as fuck
>No style
>Shoots up school
>Plays stupid first person shooters
>If they join the military they end up as paper clerks
>Lives off parents

Ok before you say hurr durr Im white and I dont fill of any of these stereotypes I am an aryan alpha male. Yea maybe so if so congrats for being those positives stereotypes of Blacks you will have a successful life with access to many women. What I described are commonalities. These exist not because of the exception but because of the rule. The white race is not superior I see much information the contrary. Why is the white race a race of betas and Blacks are a race of alphas. You deserve no pussy if you cant give what women want. The Black man has earned his keep and growing status above you. What have you earned, "aryans"?

Sjw etc. retards who claim to have ptsd from having to be in a brief situation of discomfort think that the people who dismiss their claims think like this.

He looks pretty good. Like that guy who played the cat in Avengers.
This

THIS IS CLICKBAIT
THEY DETONATED LIVE EXPLOSIVES IN THE GRENADES THE OLD CUNT HAD
THE OLD CUNT STILL HAS EVERYTHING ELSE

Nothing against the nigger, but he's being used to promote race-mixing.

OK WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?!

sadly sjw, feminists and millenials are inflating terminology that was supposed to be taken seriously, therefore people now is rightfully skeptical.

Rape then: you got your teeth bashed in, possibly knifed and then getting fucked
rape now: someone interrupted you while you were talking or has a difference of opinions

ptsd then: you experienced the worst in life and you got a severe mental disorder
ptsd now: someone interrupted you while you were talking or has a difference of opinions

ocd then: you have to repeat compulsive pattern of behaviours in order not to feel aweful in life, usually hurting yourself in the process
ocd now: lol my mp3's volume has to be an even number

the list goes on and on. nazist, depression, oppression, racism..

Oh gee I wonder why Europe is falling.

>Sup Forums falls for its own trolling raids
the circle of stupidity is complete

This shit is just too much im glad my country is already shit so it cant be destroyed

I'm having a hard time finding an article but this judge got in deep shit for this

Not a single nigger.

That boy is not his

Several Chinks though

This thread is depressing as fuck, I kinda wish it'd 404 already...

yep use such a tool to represent whole movement.