I want you to admit that you're a closet racist, a beta male sexist

>i want you to admit that you're a closet racist, a beta male sexist...
damn, this show is woke...

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/meet-women-behind-rick-mortys-third-season-1028204
youtube.com/watch?v=9Mxw4g3hY9U
torrentz2.eu/search?f=rick morty
rarbg.to/torrent/7gne5iv
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtube.com/watch?v=-6EmhFHNKYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this show is so woke dude
>le edgy cartoons
kys

If anybody ever thought that this show was anything but pure degeneracy their brain has already been warped worse than the niggerfaggots who watch adventuretime.

New female writers in the staff. Why do you think S3 has been so shitty thus far?

>beta male
>sexist

Pick one

>has one or two shallow references to 2016 election
>shit man thats a deep well written show and not overrated at all

Summer is way more annoying this season. ait went from pretty good tonsuper sucks like south park

Who /dropped after season 2/

I've been enjoying S3 though. Why are autistic Sup Forums babies so angry about it?

Because about 50% has been garbage,
there has been some good though

Reminder this episode wasnt canon

/pol thinks the show is liberal propaganda cuz atheism. Haven't seen the new episode yet tho

dude you have shit taste and you are a nonentity normie with a typical lame personality

holy shit, i lost aboslutely lost it when he said piggle rig ^^

it could be worse
they could be trying to cram 'muh drumpf muh nazis' like other shows do

only good episode of s3 is tales from the citadel

i am an openly racist beta male sexist x)

The episode fell apart during the second half.
It just started to be hamfisted and not clever.
Especially Ricks smart monologue or the "Jerry sucks" part.
Jerry is already in the dirt, he needs some development, but all we have gotten is him getting pushed in the mud deeper and then back to Status Quo.
In the first half the gag of repeating exposition got over played really fast.
Its as they say,
>Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

its not liberal propaganda

its radical feminist and identity politics propaganda.

LOL Sup Forums IS SO BUTTHURT BECUZ THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE CLOSET RACIST BETA MALE SEXIST PIECES OF SHIT NO ONE FUCKIN LIKES LOL LOL LOL

I've started losing interest ever since season 3 started. I've always thought to myself "as soon as they start putting in SJW crap I'm out", and this was pretty much that moment for me.

>closet

>/pol

yea im glad that they have distamce themselves from current politics.

although id expect next year nigger cool president is going to be overthrown by some talking cheeto alien thing

Theres nothing wrong with the show other than people making it seem like they are ultra cosmic geniuses for watching it.

Me
Made it 3 min into s3ep1 and never looked back
Tbh I knew it wouldn't be that great because s2 was a serious step down from s1 I just didn't expect them to completely shit the bed this fast

This

Pic related

This explains why summer was the "top dog" last episode and was ultimately responsible for the memory resetting of Rick and morty.

>he thinks pretend obama won't be deposed by evil morty
and then evil morty will peel off his face only to reveal it was drumpf all along pretending to be morty

Literally wouldn't put it past them

Season 3 Episode 4 -- Rick mentions Israel
>The Vindicatorss (US) say their job is to fight evil wherever they find it, but they don't. Pick the location you'll never even here them mention because to fight evil is to fight yourself (later points to Israel).

Season 3 Episode 5 -- An airport security agent stops Rick for having dangerous augments and so injects him with a stupid drug.
>It's cheaper than banning dangerous people from flights. I mean, let everyone buy tickets, right? Otherwise the terrorists win.

Season 3 Episode 7 -- Makes comparisons between Morty's being niggers and Ricks being whites. A rookie Rick cop goes to enter his new partners car but sees a Morty cop and comments on how he didn't expect to see one of "you people". Morty Cop later says that other Mortys are like animals and he feels no remorse for killing them (in fact he actively tries to kill them and even torture them).

I would wager that the closet racist is actually referring to the cucks on the left side who think racism against whites isn't racism and sexism against men is equality.

>"Real men don't"

Classic propaganda user. In every show targeted to young men.

Really wiggles your walnuts

Crazy how the world is so deep in the Kali Yuga it thinks "racist" and "sexist" are insults. Niggers and women are irredeemable

>Sweden

>Reck and blorty is for le high IQ ppl only. Drumpf supports need not apply :d

>Crazy how the world is so deep in the Kali Yuga
Soon

sure is summer in here

why does Sup Forums care about this cartoon so much?

because we secretly like it.

Enjoy being an NPC. Nothing you ever do will matter because you are too naive and childish to face reality. You are the definition of a brainlet normie and you can never change that. Just go.

provide examples
this is just the standard complaining about something that doesn't happen, and the complaints becoming the problem

I don't bother having real conversations with anyone that doesn't under very basic things. Like how what we call "racism" is really just "I learned something is not safe, and now I avoid it."

By hey, by all means, ignore that voice screaming inside your head, and talk a walk in the ghetto. I'm sure that pack of wild niggers will also be willfully fighting against their own instincts evolving from lack of empathy and you will pass safely through.

This

Yeah but it went full retard with new writers...

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/meet-women-behind-rick-mortys-third-season-1028204

Thanks! I'll keep having fun watching a somewhat humorous show.

The first season was alright, just a cartoon.
The third is hard to watch, now that writers have "points" they want shove down your dick.

Can anyone link the magnet link? Piratebay is down

Haha look how they have to try and force the beta part.

Because they know leftists are the real betas, and everyone knows it.

use youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=9Mxw4g3hY9U

What's wrong with enjoying things? As long as you realize when Something is being political why not just disagree and enjoy the parts that are good? Don't get me wrong, they are subtly pushing their shit and some of the writers are literal sjw s but it's still an entertaining show and better then most shit on TV.

Just use torrentz2:
torrentz2.eu/search?f=rick morty

that explains why this season has been so reddit-esc and generally emotionally themed bullshit.

Remember when this show was good and rick and morty just used to go on adventures and not be all political and edgy

this episode sucked

On the left, what is that grimacing abomination? Is that a girl?

I didn't even smile fucking once during this episode, I remember I was about too but then they thought it would be "lol so fun and le randumb" to explain it to me... It's not even that shocking, watch some danish comedies from the 90'ies to early 2000.

>Pic related translates to "The Green Butchers"

watch the pilot episode with any leftist friends you have who like this show

It isn't there yet

that show is trash

>this show mentioned something that could be interpreted as not agreeing with my politics
>therefore it is a bad show

I swear, this place is like Tumblr sometimes.

For fuck's sake, Jerry is the typical wishy-washy piece of shit. What about that faggot says "right wing"? Nothing. He's a guy who plays it safe, and loses out every time because of it. A pettyminded shitbird who's only reason for living are the few and far between moments where he gets to call himself better than someone else.

He's the archtypical follower, who ascribes to politics because it's without risk, and not because he believes in it. That makes him, yes, a closet racist. Big whoop. What, you identify with that? Because if you're a closet racist on Sup Forums, you're doing it wrong.

I swear, it was the same thing last episode. It took its setting to its absurd extreme, as it typically does, and some SJW's fell over each other to praise it for saying something about "classism", despite the faith of the Morties being 100% a GENETIC issue. They're literally all the same guy, with the same problems. And hten Sup Forums fell over itself like a bunch of shitty followers to condemn the show because the SJW's liked it for once.

Stop being such Jerries, you cucks.

Sorry. Use this one:
rarbg.to/torrent/7gne5iv

>They walk away when he admits it and apologizes
This is an example why you never admit anything or apologize to lefties.

>beta
>sexist

Huh?

>show written by a jew

and people still want to watch? disgusting!

everybody treated her like a victim because her boyfriend from season 1 broke up with her for a girl with bigger boobs, when literally the episode before that she fucked a guy and was virtually married to him in another dimension, because he had muscles
nobody even brings up the double standard

Jerry is a cool guy the kids are fucking awful people, is this how Americans treat their fathers? if so its absolutely disgusting

There've been some truly excellent episodes this season.

This was not one of them.

i think those two's relationship is just a subtle way of telling white men not to get involved with white women because they are neurotic and would never support you

>What's wrong with enjoying things?
What's wrong with not pushing your shitty agenda and politics?
>and enjoy the parts that are good?
It wasn't the best show ever, but first two seasons was just a decent cartoon. Now there are almost no "good parts". Because they had to go SJW route, hire a bunch of women just because >muh feminism and ruin it all.
And it's like that with everything - movies, games, tv-series. I just want to relax and watch something good once in a while. But literally everything is shit these days.

haha well said fellow Rick

Jews are ultra racist. Taking over the planet, destroying history and cultures, genociding the white race.

youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

B-b-b-but my other liberal propaganda told me betas don't exist!

Like any episode dan has a large part of the writing in it fucking blew. BLAH BLAH BLAH DEEP FEELINGS

It's been good so far but I've yet to see the latest episode yet. I'm waiting for the inevitable slide into shite though, whenever normies start following something it ruins it completely.

is he right Sup Forums?
Maybe women are good at writing after all
that being said, if we go on the main characters of Rick and Morty and Community and how he inserts himself into everything he writes, I'm sure that he's spineless enough to say all of this crap to get pussy or because something is in it for him

Why do stoners like reddit & memey so much?

rick and morty is the retard's version of futurama

just like family guy is the retard's version of the simpons

What a faggot.

This show is definitely going down hill

>ABCs of (((Beth)))
>Sup Forums sees SJW pandering
>i see rhetorical craftsmanship that shit's on everything

desu you have to be intelligent to understand rick and morty

Just low quality in general. Ep1 was good and then you have garbage like pickle rick. Only a retarded normie could find pickle rick funny

Well. Occasionally you can find that one-in-ten-thousand funny girls. They did not find four of them, these are diversity hires. The show will slowly slide downhill as these fucks gain more confidence in their control over the show.
Goodbye Rick and Morty, you even named the jew. Will still watch until things get too shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=-6EmhFHNKYU

what the fuck are those things holding the dolls, jesus christ, eugenics when?

Why is anyone from this board even watching the electric Jew in the first place?

I've been suspecting Roiland and Harman have been trying to dog whistle pol this entire season and are getting more and more distraught over pol being tsundere.

Exactly, the storylines have just become a background for the characters to talk about their relationships to each other. You supposed to SHOW how the characters relate to each other not have them constantly blabber on about it like the show is their own therapy session it's so fucking boring.

Don't be a cuck that watches western (((cartoons))). Watch anime, faggots

lmao at that shitty animation, why don't you losers watch something not drawn by a 12 year old?

It's shit

Like umaru for example, s2 is going live shortly.

>closet racist
no, im openly racist after the amount of shit niggers have done to me
>beta male sexist
no, im very experienced with women and their selfish, materialistic, childish nature

the new writers are fucking shit. now they focus on the sister like she's some kind of badass and the mother as well while morty and the father are bumbling idiots.

>damn, this show is woke
Does "woke" mean the same thing as "retarded"? Seems like it does.
sage

Did squidbillies get the sjw treatment? Havent watched it since the clowny freaks episode.

not soon enough

most of the betas i know love this show and try to get me to like it
i haven't seen a single episode
cartoons dont appeal to me.

Yeah man. They take our fun away and then they wonder why people go inawoods and play malitia vs ebil gubment. Little Timothy's running around bored and angry.