"Black Lives Matter" and #TakeThe Knee? WUT??

Out of all this "Black Lives Matter" shit, and outrage and people being outraged that you won't stand for the fucking flag, does anybody even CARE about the idea that started this in the first place?? That Black people are supposedly SHOT by Black Cops MORE than other groups?

Why is nobody debating or discussing the central theme that MADE all this come about? Is there some study, some data, some PROOF that Blacks are targeted more? Anything showing a NOTICEABLE and distinct disproportionate trend?

Where is it? And why isn't that front and center to this whole "Take The Knee" bullshit? What the actual fuck??

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/another-triumph-of-the-late-obama-age-collapse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you lack of serious journalism and having a corrupt politicians and a populist president doesn't help either.

Huh??

Anyone?? Any link? study? Anything?

Niggers can't even read or get a job. Everything is going to be ok.

I FUCKING love how the left completely co-opted Collins message about taking the knee and turned it into some anti drumpf protest. its fucking great and this shit show is going crash and burn
niggas already straight mad the protest has been "white washed"

>Is there some study, some data, some PROOF that Blacks are targeted more?
Crime statistics, but leftists just interpret that as "muh rayciss police target minorities" and not "this specific group commits woefully disproportionate amounts of crime". Even if you bring that up, they just pivot to "w-well they commit crime because poverty!"

It's like they don't understand that high crime areas tend to interact with police more, and therefore tend to get killed by police more just by virtue of being in contact with police. They'd prefer to attribute the violence and crime statistics to racism, instead of looking at what happens to force the confrontation between blacks and police.

But if Blacks can't actually show any data PROVING that they are INNOCENT victims of police shootings more than other groups....than why does "Black Lives Matter" even exist?

What the fuck are they protesting?

Studies showed that whites are more likely to be shot by police. Niggers are too stupid to read studies and just chimp out over whatever Communist News Network tells them to.

Im with you op, i dont mind protest, as there are many things about america actually worth protest, but taking a knee because cops supposedly kill more blacks than whites is not one of them

If Cops were actually SYSTEMATICALLY killing Blacks at an average noticeable about the national average, I would join BLM.

But I haven't seen SHIT.

About = Above

They use anecdotes lie "Muh hands up don't shoot" and violently ignore any evidence that proves them wrong. I live near the Walmart where Crawford got shot; a few years ago we had leftists saying "Hands up don't shoot" even though the guy never actually put up his hands in the first place. And even though I think the shooting seemed way to fucking fast, they treat the one anecdote like every single shooting happens this way. It's confirmation bias, any time someone with dark skin gets shot by the police for ANYTHING, it's racism and police brutality.
These people will lie and ignore facts to support their narrative, and if you bring up counterpoints then they'll just say that they are flawed, racist, or in some way due to something white people did to force minorities to act that way.

>Why is nobody debating or discussing the central theme that MADE all this come about?
Because jews control the media.

looks like boomergate is up and running. now we need to get the cheerleaders to turn their backs on the anthem and the flag in solidarity with their black brothers and sisters

Trump called for NFL fans to fire protestors.
My stupid sjws acquaintance literally said "Doesn't he know there's already a boycott in place what is he doing." Because he knows this will kill the NFL and no more Capernicks shit.

Black lives matter is literally just "Blacks should be allowed to do whatever they want without consequences."
Blacks buy into it because that's what they've all always believed, and the media packages it up with a nice little bow on it and sells it to liberals who eat it up because they get off on the idea of being a savior for the poor, downtrodden minorities.

NIGGER FELON LEAGUE

These fuckers RIOT when a Black guy literally aims a GUN at a cop during a stop and gets shot because of it. They're fucking INSANE.

>exterminate my race just don't mess with my sportsball
>t. normalfags

A president should never get involved with petty issues. It becomes a very slippery slope.

>HIDING BEHIND MEME FLAGS WHEN YOUR CLEARLY AN AUSSIE

Looks like blak bois have finally realized they exist purely to kneel before the wh*Te man.

Nah I think it's great. He's making the left show it's true face. Making them reveal their traitorous contempt for the country and their hate of white people. Making whites rally around patriotism and making them realize that niggers hate them. 1488d chess.

I wonder how much Soros is paying the NFL to stir this pot?

unz.com/isteve/another-triumph-of-the-late-obama-age-collapse/

>Here’s a question inspired by Baltimore: Nationally, have more blacks been murdered by other blacks due to the Ferguson Effect in the three years since Black Lives Matter emerged than were lynched in the entire history of the United States?

>The NAACP says that 3,446 blacks were lynched in American history.

>A lot of evidence suggests that the murder spike over the last three years has been largely confined to heavily black cities. If all of the increase in homicides post-Ferguson has been blacks killing blacks, then the incremental number of black deaths since Ferguson must by now be over 5,000, or at least 1.5 times the total number of blacks lynched ever.

More Sup Forumsacks need to read Steve Sailer.

Is it time for white people to take a knee ?

I think this happened organically desu. Most of these niggers are felons so they hate the police already.

>visit america
>excited to see my first ball game
>buy a bread wrapped banger for myself and take a seat
>hear loudly over the tannoy “please rise for the national anthom"
>go to stand
>guy next to me gets on his knees
>must be a muslin or australian
>guy in front of me stands
>unsure what to do with myself I turn and look behind
>fat guy in a scooter clapping
>I've had enough
>try to slip out of the game unnoticed
>get shot

Notfunny/10

Time for white people to SIEG HEIL

You don't understand niggertry. I remember the slow chase of OK in the van & even then there were already protesters with signs saying, FREE THE JUICE! Back then if you simply believed he was guilty by the evidence you were shouted down as a racist.

>the incremental number of black deaths since Ferguson must by now be over 5,000, or at least 1.5 times the total number of blacks lynched ever.
Based black community, doing everything they can to prevent crime

The only whites that will bend the knee are Germans and Nordcucks, my man

We should be dropping crates of weapons and ammo in the ghettos. Just think of the carnage those googles would inflict on one another.

At its most basic they are protesting against the injustice of some having to be born black. American blacks have a huge inferiority complex.

IDK senpai. I smell a kike.

OJ

MAGA 4ever!

>Black people are supposedly SHOT by Black Cops MORE than other groups

fuck off with your lies

Pats going all the way again this year.

The tears shall flow forever.

I want that bitch to sit on my face.

Well I saw whites killed by police was like 800 a year and blacks killed by police is like 300 a year. Percentage wise black percentage is higher but I also saw like 80+% of black people dead by police were armed.

Don't quote me I just remember these stats in my head. Also, what the Fuck is wrong with black people now? Omg, I'm sick of all this racial shit man

Fun fact
>Black lives don't matter

The entire “protest” aspect is completely disjointed/muddled and is basically a racist swipe at white people to desecrate things they consider utmost sacred. Hence why there is no one unifying narrative. It’s racist blacks who hate whites.

NFL will never be the same after this.

fuck america

stop oppressing the african american people

why arent people not watching niggers collide into each other for millions in between kike advertisements / propaganda and instead doing fun family activities/ personal betterment activities with that time?
why the fuck are we even talking about this ?

The number one killer of young black men in America is other young black men.

The number one killer of police officers in America is young black men.

The number one source of murders for non-hispanic Americans is... young black men.

That's the truth of racial violence in America and nobody has an apetite for it.

Meanwhile a black dude chopped up a little girl and left her in the woods (black girl) and another one shot a woman in the back of the head whom his mom was caretaking.

This stuff never makes national news though, buried six feet under by the left.

basically it boils down to people who weren't there, and have no idea about what actually happened telling those who are there every single day how to do their jobs

Nobody cares about black lives, that's why black lives matter is so butthurt. But a nigger saying "black lives matter" doesn't make it so, whites simply do not care about black lives and never will.

For that matter even blacks don't care about black lives. If they did, they'd stop killing each other, both in the streets and with abortions, and there would actually be a black father in a home

It's a black supremacist group that wants to reduce punishment for criminal niggers

I wonder what a crate of Hi-points or Brycos go for? Just put it in sight and park a beater in the hood.

>supporting the nfl by watching it
>2017

What's ironic is that if the perps took a knee instead of exhibiting typical ape behavior the NFL morons wouldn't have anything to protest about. Instead, they take a knee and protests "muh police brutality".

was his post hard to understand ? is reddit closed today ?

It's no longer about police shootings.

Blacks kneel before Trump and white supremacy, like in the old days.

>What the actual fuck??
>actual

go back to plebbit you fucking bitch-made cuck sperm-slurping dick pocketer

your fucking faggot phrases make you look like a tit who can't think for himself

fucking gayboy nigger

FAAAAAAAAAG

We need to conform them instead.

Just imagine a day where pleb bit has very few people and we have most of theirs.

The protest worked, everyone is talking about it. And no property was destroyed, no lives were taken. But everyone is talking about it, even caught the attention of the president.

Why isn't pol starting in gate and let's have people stop going to nigger ball games

>Just imagine a day where pleb bit has very few people and we have most of theirs

no you fucking jew

you're calling for Sup Forums to get even more diluted and homosexual than it is now

fucking retarded-ass gas-huffing nigger

Sup Forums needs to be inhospitable to both your faggotry and plebbit faggotry

fuck you in the butt with a fucking rusty saws-all, you refugee-fucking fag master

People will bitch but when i comes down to it they will still watch.

>THEY SHOULD FIRE THAT GUY HE DIDN'T STAND FOR THE ANTHEM!
Hey isn't that guy on your fantasy team
>OH SHIT. NEVERMIND HE BETTER GET SOME FUCKING POINTS, MY TEAM IS GOING LIKE SHIT!

All it took to bring down white Amerikkka on its knees was the based austrolopithecus taking a knee. Classic

right, do they realize that by accomplishing their goal they effectively fucked themselves over ?

Only black people would need an international movement to try to convince themselves that their lives have worth, where as other races recognize their own value immediately because the enormous list of contributions to the world and society.

Give it up. You are the worst race. Maybe not you, specifically (and thank you for that), but your race's disappearance from the face of the planet would improve the world as a whole about 3x over.

>white America brought down

Lmao. Who the fuck do you think funds these “protest” you fucking retard? White America is alive, strong, and well as the silent majority, that seems increasingly no longer silent.

Well according to Autism america association..

Black men with autism are more likley to be assualted by law enforcement than a white man with autism...

I guess that can give u some perspective..

I unfollowed my team on facebook and refuse to watch another game this season and any season this shit continues. I encourage you all to do the same, when this season is the lowest rated season in history for the NFL they will understand

>meme flag
Wash your mouth out with a shotgun shell

The media doesn't ever welcome a debate or dialog. They just side with the niggers and liberals everytime, and then the only peak at the other side you get is when they're attacking a white person calling him "racist" and he's on tv defending himself.

So Autism causes them to behave in ways that are illegal?

Hmmm, sounds like an Autism issue.

This is the real issue user.
Blacks are taking a knee over something that isn't happening. People were content to ignore them until Trump, rightfully, called them out.
Now, white people are starting to wake up but God forbid anyone actually say " hey niggers, this isn't a problem and no one cares"

Basically blacks are throwing a temper tantrum because no one cares what they say or think.

We can't ever take a hard, serious look at this issue, because our society cannot handle the obvious and inevitable result.

Decades of indoctrination in public schools have ensured that we are unable to regard reality dispassionately and logically. No child left behind. Everyone is equal. Everyone's shitty moronic opinion matters. It's OK to redistribute opportunity from Tanaka who deserves it to Shaquan, because feels. Don't ever say the truth out loud, because feels.

Nowhere in the entire dialectic do we even come close to approaching reality. The very vocabulary we use to describe the issues are simulacra, euphemisms layered so thick that they no longer describe any concepts at all. We say "POC" but we mean "African Americans" since everyone knows there's no police brutality toward East Asians. We say "African Americans" but we really mean blacks, since everyone knows there's no brutality toward South African whites or Egyptian arabs.
It is impossible to have a meaningful discussion and get to the root of the problem, even if we wanted to.

But no amount of reparations, social justice, or affirmative action will ever change the basic, scientific FACT: Fully 30% of American blacks are functionally retarded by IQ. We have 10 million retards pretending to be functional adults called "African Americans". We take schools and jobs away from hard working and studious Japanese, Korean and Chinese immigrants and give them to functional retards. We enact policy to redistribute wealth to cities of functional retards.

We do all this in the hope that some bright day, retards will magically stop being retards and begin to act as decent, independent, productive members of society. Because of feels.

And let's not forget that black officers are more likely to use firearms and are quicker to draw and shoot than their white counterparts

Yeah, outside the courtroom, it was a total white/black split and it was extremely obvious that the black people had zero interest in the evidence. And, you know, it wasn't too long after the LA riots so that was still in the air and probably spurred things along. But, regardless, none of those niggers gave a damn about what actually happened. They just wanted to side with 'their team'.

It's the exact same behavior we see today. Nothing us changed. It's "us" vs. "them" and no hostages will be taken. Until whites begin exhibiting the same selfish thought process, we will always be at a disadvantage.

This. expect another ratings drop. I know I won't be watching any other football besides the Cowboys. And that is ONLY in the expectation that Jerry Jones has set the expectation that the team stand for the anthem. If we have a repeat of yesterday then I'm out.

mfw tupac was the most redpilled nigga to exist and they dun shot him :(

This is all a fucking show. Since when did they play the national anthem before EVERY game?

Funny how....they just started doing that.

What you aren't understanding is that facts and statistics don't matter to the left. Part of their core philosophy is to stay away from facts and figures and play to emotion, otherwise they wouldn't have a platform

Anyone got a link to that study?

--On-duty black cops in Chicago are kneeling--see secondcitycop blog
--Ferguson and Michael Brown was a lie-Holder and DoJ said it was a lie

What exactly is the significance of kneeling? Is it just a sign of disrespect or what?

BLM is a Soros funded falseflag to push for more segregation amongst your population. So are Antifa, Alt-right and all these other shitty pseudo-movements. You society is imploding on itself because the people are getting pulled apart in an already heavily fragmented nation.
Divide and Conquer nigga. Prepare your anus.

>Why is nobody debating or discussing the central theme that MADE all this come about? Is there some study, some data, some PROOF that Blacks are targeted more?
No. Evidence already shows the opposite. Blacks are actually less likely to be killed by cops relative to their crime rate. Whites are more likely to be killed.

This is ignored because BLM is a psyop meant to justify the federalization of local police. That is why the narrative is that they are Nazi racists genociding blacks because they lack oversight.

Michael Brown never said hands up, don't shoot--his friend made it up (see DoJ report)
--I want my fellow autists to watch out for cops, though

it's already just been accepted as a fact that blacks are being hunted down by the police as game. couple that with the fact that blacks were held as slaves until 160 ish years ago and jim crow and you have a whole generation of people flocking to their defense from the oh so evil white racists. i used to think the police were pigs in a blanket too around the time eric garner was killed. thank god i'm no longer in that camp

it's seen as respectful to stand, and many Americans also cover their heart, during the National Anthem
kneeling was his way of not standing aka being disrespectful

So will white people ever realize that niggers aren't white or is this how European civilization dies?

What does it matter now, faggot? It’s a liberal meme now, if they only sing the anthem before the super bowl people will kneel now.

>BLM is a Soros funded falseflag to push for more segregation amongst your population
No it isn't, dumbass. It is to centralize the police. They don't want segregation because segregation would actually solve all of our racial problems.

Will you white FUCKS explain something to me?

Why is this a big deal? Blacks in America are being killed DAILY by you pricks but as soon as a black man speaks out you're outraged?

Why you always fucking your sisters? Why you always killing your moms? Why are all school shooters white? Why did you fuck a monkey and start HIV?

I bet you will be more outraged over those factual statments than a dead black kid who bought some skittles.

NFL is dead

*stole some skittles

In Boston a black guy just shot a father and son on the highway while they were on the way home from a baby shower for no reason, and then went home and murdered his girlfriend. Turns out he was on parole for gun charges already. Whoopsie!

I would race mix for her.