Just stumbled upon an old Basshunter concert. A sea of blonde and not a single shade of brown or black...

Just stumbled upon an old Basshunter concert. A sea of blonde and not a single shade of brown or black. Its saddening and frustrating. Its the Sweden that I want to remember. Such precious footage of what it once was must be preserved because those times are never coming back. I pretend to be angry at you Sweden, but in reality I weep for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVeSU_vaYgE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIu8WAO1iFU&bpctr=1506343782
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyFykxJJN4&t=142s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just think half those women have been raped now.

Uploaded 2012 and probably older video.

(((they))) would not allow this today

Even though I completely agree that countries should keep to themselves or only allow people in who would follow the norms and cultures, I can't help but feel slightly amused at how Westerners feel when they are being dominated by another culture.

It was ok when you did it, but it's bad now? Karma's a bitch.

I've been getting so many sleepless nights over this ever since 2015. Just imagining fulthy mud hands on them is already too much to bear..

Just WHEN did Scandinavians enforce anything on you? Speak of Britain, France, Spain... you already cucked Britain and France and are about to cuck Spain, but WHY? WHY SWEDEN?!

Read my post again. I don't agree with the mass immigration in any case.

But do you know, the majority of the immigrants are completely uneducated and will never be able to assimilate because of the conservative societies they hail from. What's funny is that to me, it seems like a ploy to subvert and control a population. You toss in a load of aliens and criminals. The native population becomes hostile towards nations that these people hail from, and the resulting strife will mean that you can implement laws to take away liberties from the natives.

Muslims aren't your enemies. Believe what you want to.

In Denmark in the early 2000 and 90'ies the concept of kidnapping was so foreign people would leave their babies out in front of restaurants in their trolleys so they could sleep in fresh air. Things have gotten objectionally worse now

>Karma's a bitch.
You have no idea what the concept of karma really is faggot

Don't worry anons. We'll take back what's ours.

No you are not the root cause but sure are annoying as fuk and cause trouble once you get here.

Don't be surprised if Jews AND Muslims get kicked out

Her routes are brown

I'll give you points for staying in your own country, but let's be real, Muslims are our enemies. Name one Muslim country that has the power to expand its territory / influence / Islam but it content with just being Muslims within its own borders. Your religion quite explicitly says its your duty to conquer the rest of the world.

Inter breeding with niggers really has ruined America. You can even spot the ones the are severely niggerbred.

Its the kikes standing on top of this I know that. Cant I still be mad about swedish women being a casualty of this sick, twisted ploy? Muslims being a tool in this scheme doesnt excuse them of their crimes still..

Roots*

Allsång på Skansen airs every friday and it looks the same

I doubt it.
Swedes simply dont have the spine for it.

Wrong. It's beneficial for you to say this so the you can't paint us as the enemy. As long as a Muslim is obeying the rule of law, what's wrong? One country you say? Malaysia and Bangladesh. That's two.

The real question is this: would you be fine if a massive amount of browns that are athiests came to your country? What if a sizable chunk of people converted to Islam in your country? Would you kick them out and take in brown athiests instead?

Are you proxyfag or Bulgarian? Because if you're Bulgarian, you're not even white, so what's the bitching about?

Ahahah dude.
Please dude.
Dude.
Du.
D.

Come on pol bro, really? Accusing a fellow slav of not being white? You know better.

ALL I EVER WANTED

dominated isnt the word I would use. more like polluted?

WAS TO BREED WHITE QTS

>Every Muslim follows that code
Come on buddy, just because a rag tag team is up to all of this doesn't mean that the general agenda of Muslims is such. You have made claims that ALL Muslims are out to convert others. Prove it.

Never made such claims.
Nor do I believe it's every muslims's code.
I believe it's Islam plan for the future, always has been, always will be.
This plan just happens to be more contemporary.

this was part of our old racist history
now we have more progressive artists like ken ring

I talked to someone from sweden on reddit who talked about "toxic masculinity" and how they didn't want 20 year old men refugees and would prefer women and children. From their language they were obvioulsy still in a leftist mindset but they were capable of understanding how the migrants threatened their progressive utopia so things definitely seem like they are changing for the better in sweden even among the cucks. At the very least these people have the ability to see in front of them.

just banter, why you care about lost cause Sweden, though?

You don't hunt bass. You fish for them. What a fucking stupid name.

>not a single shade of brown or black
>posts a white girl with naturally brown hair
What did he mean by this?

sw*des are subhumans

Is that not a thing anymore? I'm originally from Japan but am in the US for college, and I wanted to travel to Denmark and all the books say that's a common thing.

SCHENEM BORDT¬¬¬¬!!!

Not bass as in fish but a hunt for the perfect bass guitar.

old Denmark was a totally different place than it is now indeed. goddamnit do i hate shitskins who come to our country. they have done so much bad to our home, no punishment will be able to serve full justice.

>Malaysia and Bangladesh

That's why I asked for one that has the power to expand its territory / influence / Islam.
It's not much of a virtue not to go to war if you know you'll get rekt.

Nope, I wouldn't be fine with atheist browns coming to my country or natives of my country converting to Islam. If I had to choose one or the other, I'd rather have the converted natives because it morally justifiable to do something about their condition.

29seconds in there is a brown bitch

Same thing in the USA.

Forever gone. Lost in about 2 generations.

>Don't worry anons. We'll take back what's ours.
If you haven't already then the reality is you won't
You Europeans are too pussy to go fight back for your women (and your country)
I would help you but i'm trapped on an island with no way to escape

Uh... nigs and muslims don't go to allsång på skansen. I think they broadcast this every week, my mother likes it. We have Lotta på Liseberg in Gothenburg also, gatherings for tv-shows aimed at home-wives and older people don't really attract muslim and african hordes.

I'm not saying that our shit isn't fucked, it really is fucked, but just google Allsång på skansen 2017 and you'll get the same picture probably.

This was Sweden in 1994. No Remorse singing "See You in Valhalla." Look at the girls there. euros might not even be able to watch and the Jews put a (((warning))) on it, but worth seeing:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIu8WAO1iFU&bpctr=1506343782

we still do this with the babies in our family. mostly anyways. probably not gonna do it deep in norrebro or inner city in general. too many completely lost mentally ill "people" in there.

>all r.e.m old concerts does't have any single shade of black

In Sweden we hunt bass with our hands you weakling.

Old? This is just five years ago.
And those concerts would still be white. Shitskins rarely attend festivals or concerts.

>Implying that degeneracy didn't accelerate hard af during retardhunter-era

Now THIS..
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyFykxJJN4&t=142s

Here's an example, not a black face or muslim in sight.

I mean, it's bad here, but Swedes are still the majority.

as long as Al Aqsa still stands you are my enemy

Damn... we have really abolished nationalism here. It seems alien now. How much a country can change in 50 years. The country my grandmother grew up in doesn't really exist any more.

Thanks socialdemokraterna.

When I went to school in Berlin as a 6 year old, I took the subway.

Sweden still looks like this retard.

t. Was there last summer

Always had a weakness for them. They used to fill the beaches and resorts here, still do to an extent. I remember falling in love with almost any blonde chick that I saw. Some of them could be german or russian too. Seeing all the blackening going on now pains me on levels I cannot describe.

Shit a boat?

Makes me indescribably mad. Why? We had everything, but chose to piss it away.
For what?

>no punishment will be able to serve full justice.
I can think of something.

Its certainly nice and a relief to see footage like this still exists in present day... but do you think you'd still be a majority after 5 decades ?

wtf nigger
over half of the crowd has brown or darker hair

Dyed *

>For what?

So they can boast about how non racist they are.

Occasionally you will see it or maybe in the countryside but in the city it's basically gone. Most of what made Denmark famous is lost and we are currently experiencing the biggest gang war in 50 years or something and 50% is 1 immigrant only gang and basically all other gangs have joined together in a coalition to fight them. Add ontop of that a literal 33 billion of extra debt accumulated by the immigrants abusing our welfare. I remember when people used to say the most exciting that happened was sudden rainfaill.

So muslims have never invaded and dominated Europe before? And mongolians and what not?

It's never OK my dude. We either fuck off all to our countries or do it one last time, but for good, so there can never be another invasion ever again because all the world would be a single race (whoever wins).

The saudies that the swedes voted in as human rights commission regularly blocks us from doing anything, we could have ended the gang war by kicking the paki scum out, but we weren't allowed.

nobody dyes their hair to brown, because it's such a shit tier color. nordics only dye their hair to jet black or platinum blonde, or some random color like blue

>listening to the human rights commission

You're shifting the blame for your cuckery.

>As long as a Muslim is obeying the rule of law, what's wrong?

Nothing personal, but these are our lands.

You dipshits wouldn't like millions and millions of Americans pouring into your country as long as most of them ostensibly obeyed the law.

>Bangladesh
You mean the same country that sent millions of their people illegally to their non muslim neighbor and then attempted to incite a civil war for centuries.

Blondes were a mistake, all hail the brunettes!

Oh I'm fully aware it's cuckery and I'm glad the parties in government are starting to tell the commission to go fuck themselves soon. Dosen't change the fact that this gang war would have been over months ago if the commission didn't meddle.

>dominated
that's really not the correct word. The sub species are being imported by race traitors, globalists, libs, feminists. They have this retarded idea that everything will be okay, but they are certainly mistaken.

>Basshunter

Niggers love bass. His name literally implies he's after the BBC.

Allsang på Grensen/Skansen is the last stand of implicit huwhite identity.

what is this? reminds me of that German show with Schlager on Sunday

Fucking sad what's happened to Sweden.

by that logic your people will be completely wiped out if we're to survive this

>implying that any of those blondies will ever fuck you

And thats fucking relevant, how?

A bunch of people that join up and sing Swedish songs together with celebrities.
Think of singing in a church but a you get the chance to sing with a famous person.

never reply to me ever again swarthy subhuman

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if footage like this gets censored from the Internet after enough people get fed up with shitskins, being seen as a "recruiting tool for right-wing extremists".
After several decades of "progress" (i.e. the latest iPhone and the same old identity politics bullshit), it'd leave a lot of people longing for "the good ol' days".
Unfortunately, by the time that happens, we'll be a minority in our own countries. We already are globally.

it's ok when west does it because western culture is superior to yours.

We don't want muslims or brown people... and when did white people ever spontaneously convert to Islam you fuckwit haha