She a strongk space woman who don't need no white captain

>we see something we don't understand and the first thing we do is cast judgment?

KEK!

the SJW message is strong with this one!

I dont even know what anime this is.

the new star trek with the black female captain and the fag crewman etc etc.

Anyone even watches star trek anymore?

why does anyone even care about this? I haven't turned on my tv in months. Yeah breaking news, niggers and jews are ruining everything. Next we'll have threads about water being wet or Trudeau being a cuck.

surprise not all water is wet!

womyn can be space beingz too that's what post-colonial feminist studies taught me at least

>we can't judge alien cultures by human standards of morality
lol
can and will

klingon savages need to stay the fuck out of federation space

i propose we destablize the klingon empire by setting them up in a war against the equally problematic romulan empire, in the aftermath of that war the federation will be prepared to annihilate the remaining military strength of the diminished empires and then absorb their peoples into the federation. within a couple generations we will have the klingon and romulan children brainwashed in federation schools. we will absorb their empires, destroying two threats in the process, and gaining fresh front line soldiers to use in the inevitable war against the borg collective.

federation spies are already in position and merely await the orders of the supreme Sup Forums council

Yeah. And lets not forget, majority of things that are wet since 2010 have been non-water.

hydrophobes BTFO

Please please please tell me they put a Muslim in it wearing a star fleet burka. Religion is supposed to be dead in Star Trek but I really really hope they are stupid enough to put a Muslim in there anyways

That niggress bothers me btw, she is a stereotypical monkey looking nig nog. They couldn’t even have the decency to put a half white in the role to make it more believable? Not that it would be believable anyways but still

The fuck is this? Commies in space, season 321?

>not enrolling in post post post colonial hyperfeminism with professor jewbot 5000

well seeing as basically ALL sic-fi is atheistic and usually set in some kind of collectivist future...yeah.

That sounds like it breaks the NAP.

Jew Hollywood's attempts at pandering to Blacks is pathetic. Even the Blacks know it.

Paying reparations to black bodies is not pathetic, its brave.

Man up.

Have you idiots never watched Star Trek?

as if niggers even watch scifi. this is like if musicals started pandering to blue collar straight white men. why even bother? it's only to antagonize and demoralize the viewers.

Don't judge people based on outer appearance user!

the federation is human supremacist organization. they let in token minorities in order to steal the technologies of alien races. humanity was technologically behind only a few generations ago, now we are the premiere space power in the alpha quadrant. in time an all human offshoot of the federation will emerge, the original federation will be disbanded, and the empire of man will begin, as planned.

the nap only applies to humans. this is space war and humanity needs to come out on top to survive.

Black commander actually. The captain herself is asian.

This isn’t Star Trek AFAIAC. Star Trek ended with Voyager.

NAP is humans only, relax.

is this really star trek? i mean you can shit on a tv and call it star trek but is it really star trek?

>it would be unwise to confuse race with culture!

KEK! hahahahaha fuck man this dialogue!

Were you bothered by Tuvok in Voyager too?

Klingons are literally anti-NAP.

it seems as if they made the Klingons KANGZ

Does it really matter?
I mean it's Star Trek, the franchise that started with a series that was already diverse in it's cast.

To be fair they also made them 'honorable warrior guys' when first they were just better rats.

Is that the Quantum Leap crossover? Where Sam Becket leaps into the role of captain Archer?
Or does that one not count because it's a crossover?

Yeah, it's Star Trek. Star Trek has always been about mixing it racially, ethnically, whatever. It surprises me people on this thread are surprised by that.

In the original Star Trek the Klingons were an allegory for communism, the Soviet Union.

So we are lead n supposed to believe, that some hardcore mentally underevolved creature on the level of very small children and animals is supposed to fly a ship, master some crisies n shit ?!

I dont zhink that meme flies anymore at 2017.
I mean almost everyone has by now woken up zo zhe fakt off how retarded women are. Thanks to femscumminism, which has PROVEN it beyond all doubt. Women are missevolved, retarded tit-apes.

let's go to my ready room number one
then
let's go to my ready room number one
then
number one, let's go to my ready room

number one and captain bulldyke

to be continued

in the ready room nsfw

That wasn’t a crossover it was set in a time before the Original Series.

>expecting teenagers to understand star trek

lol

The in universe chronological order is:

>Enterprise
>The Original Series
>The Next Generation
>Deep Space 9
>Voyager

With cross over timelines in DS9 and Voyager.

thats cultural appropriation.
We want our space technology back.

The jew uses Sup Forums as a primary form of advertizing now. Entire firms collect their adshekel revenue to shill places like this, where people will happily go their entire days without once being exposed to the telekike.

She was a Mary sue to level chris chan takes sonichu.

irish niggers stole your flag