Is there anything more degenerate than a nose piercing? do these people honestly think they're attractive...

is there anything more degenerate than a nose piercing? do these people honestly think they're attractive? how insecure do you have to be?

It's just odd. Aren't people supposed to do things like comb their hair, shower, and brush their teeth so they look better?

eyelid piercing

Tits piercing

>anything more degenerate than a nose piercing?
yes.
>going on facebook
>watching tv after 9/11
>reading tweets
>not shooting leftists

I'm pretty sure it's a secret symbol that you eat pussy.

It shows how easy they are to lead around

>is there anything more degenerate than a nose piercing?
Bug-chasing > every other degenerate thing

Not very secret if you know about it.
black man pointing at his temple and smirking.png

Ear gauges. I'd much rather someone have a nose piercing than one of those stupid things.

Pic related.

>how insecure do you have to be?
Probably less insecure than the people like you who feel the need to berate them

They just want to be unique, I don't see anything wrong with it. Do I think it looks good? No. Do I give a shit in the slightest if someone has a tattoo or piercing? No.

This
You can take out a nose piercing and look normal.
Ear gauges are disfiguring.

> be unique
By doing the exact same thing every other tarded leftist, feminist cunt in their sjw circlejerk does.
Really puts the vortex in my cortex.

After 3 years of no sex I finally got on tinder to see what's available.

90% of the women have a nose ring. It's fucking incredible. At first as I was swiping I thought it was kind of funny, but it reached the point that having a nose ring and tats almost became a requirement to be on tinder.

I had no idea nose rings became so popular with all age groups

Mein neger

Oh fuck off. People can do whatever they want to do. Just because you dont like it. Have fun being alone. Nobody is going to want to be with a controling little child..

Body mods are degenerate as all hell in general.

I honestly do feel bad for people who get gauges.

They might be going through a stupid young person phase and it kind of effects their future options and path in life.

OP must be horribly autistic.

Septum peirced for almost a year now. I take it out qhen I sleep and work. Gold it up in if I am going somewhere nice or meeting a formal friend or colleague.

Since I have gotten it, women talk to me more and think im badass or mysterious or other dumb bullshit. I can vouche that it has gotten me laid more than once and I can get away with a dropping slightly more redpills due to the fact it makes me look like a normie.
I meet people and work with people who have no idea my nose is peirced and i know if they knew, they would look at me differently.

Also OP is a faggot

When* and fold*

I think of women wth nose piercings as backstabbers and whores.

I like the side nose piercings, the middle ones just look awful

>makes me look like a normie.
You're a textbook normalfag, user. Stop trying to fit in.

Hey I said they wanted to be, not that they're succeeding. But it is a deviation from 'normal' so maybe that's all they want

>They just want to be unique
I just got back from a restaurant where 8 girls came in with those things. Brisbane australia, btw

>i go out of my way to let people know that I am a beta autist
Okay

>not being abstinate by choice

what happened to america?

I find it gross. It causes booger buildup.

I would never even consider a woman with one of these things, it's just too nasty.

>is there anything more degenerate than a nose piercing?
California?

Something tells me that its not your choice to be abstinent. But if the getting is good, then by all means, less for you is more for me

Above lip piercing. Usually found on girls with names like Mutya or Tasha

i wasn't abstinate, but desu i regret at least not giving it a try

Nose piercings means FACE FUCK ME

I gave it a go for 6 months and honestly wasnt that bad. I even felt happier without constantly having sex on my mind. But ultimately i started dating another girl and shit went from there..