What the fuck happened to the Dalai Lama?

Seriously what the fuck is this shit? Also nonstop supporting of immigrants flooding Europe

Buddhism isn't a faith or religion. The Buddha was a scientist.

I don't know about him supporting refugees but that quote is absolutely correct

He's right. Leftists take it on faith that Muslims won't blow up things and kill people but science has proved them wrong

he's actually against unchecked immigration, he spoke against it a couple of times

>american education

If you knew anything about Buddhism you'd know it's much more than just a religion. It's a philosophy. There are religious sects centred around Buddhism but the main teachings of the Buddha don't have the properties of normal religion

>not having an argument

I never said it wasn't more than a religion retard

>Also nonstop supporting of immigrants flooding Europe

most religions are a philosophy in some way, they set guides and rules on how to live

>Wikipedia

see
you can see him indirectly support it in most of his tweets

>hurr I was only pretending to be retarded
Yeah but it's mostly "God says do this or you'll go to hell". Buddhism doesn't have a God. His lessons are not religious in nature.

>Its not a religion its so much more
Every religion ever

Buddhism isn't a "religion" in the same way that we in the West see religion. Buddhism is based more around telling you how to improve your life and how society should live for a better future, unlike Western religions that teach you how to improve your life and how society should live so you won't go to hell.

>Has bullshit like reincarnation, and Buddha could resurrect people from the dead, he just didn't want to lol
>HURR DURR Buddha's lessons aren't religious in nature xD

Also Buddhism can be vaguely be compared to European paganism because both were used as ways to try to understand the world, whilst Abrahamic religions were mostly used as ways to scare people with the prospect of eternal damnation so that they be good people.

Reincarnation is real. Every moment you reincarnate into new versions of yourself, and your past actions dictate your future. After you're gone your karma has long lasting effects on the world.

Its got unprovable teachings and beliefs about spiritual, completely intangible and supernatural things founded by a guy who was apparently enlightened.

>The cessation of the kleshas and the attainment of Nirvana (nibbāna), with which the cycle of rebirth ends, has been the primary and the soteriological goal of the Buddhist path for monastic life, since the time of the Buddha.

Heaven, Nirvana, Hell, Continued Rebirth, its all the same shit; live this way and you'll be better off in life and death. Believe your Eastern religion if you want, but don't dress it up as something intellectually superior or secular.

He's a sly old monk in Gucci shoes, what else is new?

Except Buddhism refers to actual supernatural rebirth. Of course, its hard to acknowledge this if you're truing to claim Buddhism is some particularly enlightened, rational and secular philosophy.

I'm not a Buddhist, I'm pointing out that Buddhism isn't a religion in the same way that stuff like Christianity/Judaism/Islam is.

He's a Champagne Buddhist.

what is a religion anyway?

But it really is. There's a thousand philosophical works centering around Catholicism, Judaism and yes Buddhism, that doesn't change the fact that the core beliefs revolve around unprovable assertions of the supernatural

Has anyone ever done stats on Muslims vs other religions? The suicide bomb rate must be through the roof compared to other religions, as well as honor killings and what not.

>durr christianity isnt just a religion its a philosophical way of living your life and contributing to a healthy stable society
piss off with your romanticized buddhism shit

false

I agree with Dolly Lama.
This is why I support the complete and total annihilation of the third world.

Not exclusively. It does talk about rebirth after death but also throughout life as well.

I never claimed it was a secular philosophy but what I'm saying is the teachings of the Buddha are more on the philosophy side than the religious side

So does that mean he finally gave up on Tibet?

Not an argument.

>The surface parts of Buddhism that Westerners fetishise are more on the philosophy side than the religious side
FTFY

Piss,off with your subhuman subversive islam propaganda.

You will be spared the rake.