Why do millenials live in cities ?

because they dont have to buy a car

I mean why do farmers live on farms? Why are there fish in the ocean? Your essentially asking "why do people live with other people"
Better question might be "why do cities cause people to live like millenials" or even better "does living in a city make you act more entitled?"

BECAUSE I CANT GET OUT

Girls can afford to live in cities. Boys aren't allowed because of our PATRIARCHY tax

Tell me how the fuck you can get a job out of the city and tell me what it is and I'll go.

Precocious middle class dickheads live class tourism and living like working class people.

Because the reason working class people struggle with money is their £1500pm rents.

City people objectively destroyed humanity.

step 1: leave your fucking nightmare police state of a country and come to america

I live in the suburbs and there are jobs everywhere. Once you go rural it gets tough though.

Because rural areas are fucking depressing?

give me a job nigga

seriously though, how do you actually find these jobs? the norm in the cities is to just fucking apply online. Where can I find these jobs? The sites list shit by city.

Is this guy serious? Jesus.

I will never understand how your city dwellers managed to make living in the country as a bad thing.

All that clean air and honest people, THE HORROR.

> Better healthcare
> Better education
> Trendy
> Nicer, decent, better people overall
> No idiot racists

most millennials are liberal cucks, and their lives revolve around jews and minorities.

We can't.

You don't let white people stay and get jobs.

I recently moved to a city from living rural
I have noticed everything here is done online and everyone uses their phone for everything

If you want a job you go to the local farm or shop or whatever and ask them for a job
there is never any interview they will give you a job straight away if you are not a retard

most people are self employed aswell, or work on farms driving tractors etc

This desu. Saving up and leaving Future 12% America Behind.
None of you know the horror of living in Miami-Dade county.

Read up on Agenda 21.

Millennials are too collectivist and aren't independent

I don't think you know what collectivism means,
the stereotypical millennial is hyper-individualistic because of their vanity and self-obsession, this doesn't mean that they are independent people.