Where can you find decent, hardworking, honest white women who have a high self-esteem and don't behave like sluts...

Where can you find decent, hardworking, honest white women who have a high self-esteem and don't behave like sluts? Those with strong values who want to form a family for the progress of society?

>where can you find the perfect woman that will just accept my fat ass for who I am

texas.

Away from any major city.

>women who have a high self-esteem and don't behave like sluts?
don't exist

A friend of mine recently said something pretty credible.

"Well, there are that kind of women, but you also want them to be good looking."

And in that moment you are basically asking them to be superficial in one or the other way and that's really hard to obtain. I mean have you ever seen, how regular and plain even 8 to 10s look, when they wear no makeup?

I firmly believe, if you really know what you want, you will also find it.

texas

i will literally take any woman like this as long as they dont look like that fucked up russian girl and arent fat. looks are so fucking unimportant and how attractive i find a person is directly correlated to how much i can stand them as a human being. the hottest girl i ever knew was, to most people, objectively like a 5 or 6/10.

>how regular and plain even 8 to 10s look,
Once you start loving naturalness and the natural order, you can make yourself genuinely like the natural look of females. It happended to me, it can happend to you too.

idk in the US go where whores wouldn't go
countryside,church

Eastern Europe

the US south

Search for women on side jobs. You need women who have never put a foot inside a University Campus.

Well go out, actually meet people. You will never find women like that on a dating app - because they aren't there.

Communicate, what you are looking for and it will feel like it came by itself.

go to church on sunday

>women
>decent, hardworking, honest, don't behave like sluts, strong values, want to progress society

LMAO

Sadly, this is actually very close to reality these days.

Academia doesn't educate women, it ruins them.

You can stay right where you are but you're gonna need one of these.

I just came back from a week in Jew York, the real question is where to find decent, hardworking, honest white men who have a high self-esteem and don't behave like sluts? I did not see any in my time there.

This.

>women
>strong values

>america
>white

They got married out of highschool and are on their third or fourth baby now

So shameful you don't even show your geoflag. Pajeet I'm guessing?

You went to New York to find decent,hardworking,honest (WHITE) man?
Are you mentally deficient?

this.

this.
I mean seriously, why not go to LA or Las Vegas?

>wom*n
>human
>not demonic hellspawns sent by satan himself to ruin our life

Find a non-jewed-up Christian church... hard to find but they are out there

First place to look is at non catholic churches. Also, needy type clubs and groups. Theater, book clubs, things like that. Go to the library and to the local coffee shop. All the sluts are out at clubs and bars. Well developed women have interests that they pursue which don't involve fishing for mens attention.

No, I'm in Europe.
No, this wasn't my intent, went there for tourism and tested the waters. For every white man at least 5 shitskins.

*nerdy

This is true, too. Many such cases.

Are you implying this is where you are more likely to find these men? America can't be saved desu. They need to fix their men first before thinking of the women

China

MIdwest. Excluding anywhere that votes blue.

Where in Texas?

No. You find these men in rural and suburban areas. Most big cities are shit. Although Salt Lake City might be good if you can deal with Mormons. They are mostly traditional and attractive and have huge families. Also smaller cities in new England like Portland Maine, Prtsmouth NH and Burlington Vermont.

>First place to look is at non catholic churches.
kek
found the baptist shill

If I go to non-catholic churches here, it's impossible to find a white girl below the age of 65.

Look at the 2016 electoral map and avoid the blue.

At church or christian club.

These are girls that are actually content with life, love their families and dont mind keeping to themselves.

There are plenty of them out there.

Sluts behave like sluts because they want attention. Good girls don't go out of their way for attention because unlike sluts they dont have a mental disorder

>I'm in Europe
Pajeet confirmed then

out of the cities. Try farms.

>I'm in Europe
aka not european, aka not white

Live in a country that doesnt have no fault devorce and women cant vote , otherwise avoid live in relationships.

You were let down by your father user.
If he raised you right and redpilled you as fathers for 1000's of years have done then you would have been able to secure and redpill a womanizer your choice as you grew up with them. Developing your life long relationship at this stage allows for good family's to guide their children.

You don't have a good woman because you are not a good man. Sorry user, up your game.

Thx I feel more manly after reading your story

Gender is a social construct and male superiority means men make the best women. Find (or become) a sweet trap then adopt babbybois to raise a happy trappy fam1ly.

Like Leave It To Beaver, but with sodomy. LOTS of sodomy. Sup Forums loves traps because traps are the only women who want to be women.

Show flag and I'll show mine.
>argentina
WE
This is a though one, men in rural areas are less likely to have been jewed but they're also more likely to be less educated. I don't want to spend my life with a wife beater. How can they provide for huge families without living in poverty?
>Mormons
I'd rather pick an amish lad desu senpai

>Sup Forums
YOU can't find them anywhere on Earth.

>he wants a "hardworking" woman; not an innocent, happy, ladylike goddess
What a cuck.

My GF
> Looks after me like a nurse
> To the point where I have to tell her not to or I feel babied, but it's still nice
> Great sex
> Kinky
> Hard worker
> Not a skank
> Is 26, only been with six guys and lost virginity late
> If that sounds like a lot, it's sort of not from my experience
> 5/10 chubby
> 7/10 qt 3.14 if she puts effort in
> Trying to lose weight
> Cooks a great steak
> Isn't a moron
Did I did good?

Literally leave your house and talk to a girl.

>taking care of the household and assuring its stability is not hard work
Why don't you eat a dick you humongous faggot

>I'd rather pick an amish lad desu senpai

Amish are simpletons due to tech rejection. The Mormons are smart, educated, can put about 100,000 armed men in the field (they remember when the US government tried to murder them) and in general have their shit together.

Most people require superstition. Admire those who use it well.

>he wants a "hardworking" woman; not an innocent, happy, ladylike goddess

You must have a weak ego. Strong patriotic pioneer women helped conquer this nation. You've been Leftwashed to think strong women are libtards.

Yes, you did. Work on fitness with her. Do things together, and be kind, for that is what builds strong relationships.

>been with six guys
>5/10 chubby

I met mine online. She was a traditional, maternal type.
But then she turned out to be a disgusting degenerate who was into lolicon, beastiality, and rape fantasies.

You don't really get to "know" a woman until they get comfortable with you and start to get bored of the relationship.

He said white

We've been together a month or so, I think she's quality desu.

Doesn't exist. Women are subhuman. Be a single father instead.

fuck off roastie

They do. Just gotta leave that basement bro

sounds like your typical "Im alt-right guys, not all women! I hate feminism too! xD"
she is too old for kids and 6 partners is way too many no matter what age the woman is

It's impossible, following that you live in the US makes the things worst. Why? Jewish media.

> ONLY SIX GUYS
> did i do good?
yeah sure cuck

Away from the big cities though. Try villages.

Yes, my gf. But she did have a father who encouraged her to play sports (I attribute this as teaching her teambuilding and cooperation and perhaps loyalty) and was raised as Christian.

This. They exist. Hard to find, granted, but they exist.

Sauce?

fpbp period

Not on the internet
/thread/

Found the Virgin

So many virgins in this thread

>6 guys
>lost virginity late

So she's basically a slut?

Now just curiously, of these responses, how many of you actually have girlfriends?
That you met organically?
By approaching a woman and talking to them?

Lost at eighteen, six guys, now twenty-six.
Average less than one guy a year.
Doesn't worry me.

>only been with six guys
>only
A woman should belong only to one man during her lifetime. This won't work, she will always compare you to other 6 fuckers. sry, user

I live in Burlington it is a fucking cesspool of hipster faggotry. The churches put rainbow flags up and say all are welcome. Burlington is SJW central, it is lost.

My girlfriend approached me, why does it matter if any of these guys have girlfriends? 6 guys is a lot.

>strong women conquer ...
>strong women
>women conquer
Please be bait

At church. My dad met my mom at church and they've been together for 28 years. Same with my grandparents and their grandparents. There's no shortage of white women with morals, but you attract what you put out. A good tip would be to change your social circles to those with a more conservative theme.

Lol !

Japan.

>Portland Maine
I take it you ave never actually been to portland, maine.
Portland is the frst and last stop for evey sjwed asshole out of mass. You won't find shit in portland.

Where?

You'll be just a number soon.

Up ur bum

in the same place where you find unicorns and elves

This.

>a high self-esteem
>don't behave like sluts
These are 99.9 % of the time mutually exclusive. 0.01 % of the time she's ultra religious.

CHURCH

Maine or NH. A lot of us want to get back to the basics.

- educated redneck

Who cares when you can just rape and enslave them?

The 1940's and 50's.

IN the country/rural areas. 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance she will be religious. Just roll with it.

Not even memeing. Being dead serious here.
Eastern Oregon/Idaho. Go find a nice Nazarene girl.

fucking beta

Exactly