imgur.com/a/JzIey

Developments Sep24
>DeZ
RU MOD:US special ops equipment seen on aerial images of IS positions, N DeZ
RU delivers PMM-2M ferry vehicles&MK-MO boats
IS ambush SDF conboy N of city killing 5+
>N Homs:Russian troops, rebel fighters meet to discuss ceasefire terms
>N Hama:Reinforcements to arrive,SAA pingpongs few villages with HTS
>Hama/Homs pocket:Some IS fighters refuse to be bussed to DeZ gov(some tried to escape the pocket&got killed), SAA resumes offensive liberating 6 villages
>Raqqa:IS retakes control of alFordous neighbourhood, expected to capitulate in raqqa in the next weeks
>SAA fully liberates SE Raqqa, NW DeZ area after taking Maadan
>Iranian armed drones strike IS near Syria-Iraq borders in new video
>Algeria turns the tide and... Speaks in favour of Syria
>E Ghouta:Thanks to RF negotiators Jayish al Islam and Faylaq ar-Rahman decided to fight against Nusra
>SAA begins new offensive in the Golan Heights
>900+ days of Saudi Yemen aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
/sg Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKzH6pRfzoU
russia-insider.com/en/politics/dramatic-details-emerge-russian-pounding-provocations-us-forces-syria-russian-tv/ri21026
youtube.com/watch?v=2WD375wUFRA
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgjqrm343O8
twitter.com/NationalDefens/status/912294456577134592
foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/11/the-case-against-the-iranian-nuclear-deal-is-one-big-lie/
archive.is/MXPDz
original.antiwar.com/trita-parsi/2017/09/18/netanyahu-meeting-trump-push-war-iran/
archive.is/27nAu
news.antiwar.com/2017/09/21/tillerson-iran-technically-complying-with-nuclear-deal/
archive.is/fOLn3
original.antiwar.com/sahimi/2017/09/24/deconstructing-neoconservatives-manifesto-war-iran/
archive.is/LWaWm
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/912272171413762048
almasdarnews.com/article/us-special-forces-seen-isis-held-territory-north-deir-ez-zor-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

G-d bless our Kurdish brothes.
May they kill as many Iranians and Turkshits as possible.

THIS IS THE DAY
THE DAY OF FREE KURDISTAN

Fresh bread for everyone

Twin brothers hopefully

>Americans BTFO
>Kurds BTFO
>Commies BTFO

>Assad wil win

SDF THREATING TO BOMB RUSSIA/SAA IN DEIR EZZOR FOR TODAY ATTACK

DO IT FAGGOT!

Papa Putin and Amo Assad, please purge and sanctify the whole land of Syria!
Kek smiles upon you!

youtube.com/watch?v=qKzH6pRfzoU

ahh right, macedonia, did you read that you brought a Germanon to nearly kill himself 2 days ago?

how?

> r/ptg reasoning

How dose it feels to get Holocaust 2.0 closer?

Germanon blames Macedonia for his ban, and as he sees /sg/ as the to his depression or whatevs he got drunk like shit went b8evading and cut himself in his hand by accident. at some point he posted a pic of his hand and his bloodstained bathroom walls

>He doesn't know

>SDF General Command: We will not stay silent on Russian attacks
can russia handle kurdish warrior? remember! they are feminist and vegan.

>Dramatic Details Emerge of Russian Pounding of 'Provocations of US Forces' in Syria (Russian TV)

russia-insider.com/en/politics/dramatic-details-emerge-russian-pounding-provocations-us-forces-syria-russian-tv/ri21026

i didn't do shit i didn't report him.
mods wore present here and on ptg cos of the raids from the roach and Jordanian he knows that its not allowed to post dox

If you react that strongly to something so arbitrary then /sg/ is the least of your concerns.

Will we see video of SSO removing some k*rds soon?
youtube.com/watch?v=2WD375wUFRA

>Turkey, Russia, Iran work on new de-escalation zone in Syria's Afrin
afrin is a kill.

jesus. Macadonia is literally hitler.

>i didn't do shit i didn't report him.
ah you know it.
I suspected you didn't report.
Welp, I let you know about the lad.
Mission accomplished

wtf

Yes please.

I'm in desperate need of fap material.

Stahp, you're doing weird thingz to my pen0r

i m sorry i can help him get a vpn if helps

can't wait the day were USA will be forced to leave Syria (packing in panic mode and declaring victory)

>But memeing a country through referendum and expecting it to be handed over is gibs me dat nigger tier thinking.
The referendum is a formality cementing their gains (which is as legit as the claims of "Assad must stay" because of muh meme election), never did they suggest that they're asking for anything. Otherwise they would drop weapons when iraq and syria tells them no.
But they're not dropping weapons so they're not asking for anyone's opinion. They take it by force.
Hit me up when BLM is creating an actual state inside United slaves of judea where they shoot every american citizen crossing their border. That's the difference between asking and taking.
>this is a drastic new stance that you've never shown before.
This is why i'm not giving my opinion. Just this tiny bit of "upholding people to their own standard" and i've got massive REEEEing as answers.
Just like when i noticed that ISIS didn't have a policy of genociding yazidis (i'm not denying the persecutions) and people think i'm pro ISIS.
If anything i dislike them even more

>Free Assad
>Can't mossad the Assange

youtube.com/watch?v=Hgjqrm343O8

>SDF statement after Russian bombing: We call on the Russian Federation to play its role commensurate with its size and to abandon its hostile attitude towards the peoples of this region and its heroic forces fighting terrorism.

> Kurds

> USA will be forced to leave Syria
Yeah, dont be so sure of that. One way or the other they will maintain a presence in Syria due some bullshit explanation. Despite them saying that when ISIS is defeated they will leave the Kurds and withdraw, they will cook something up to maintain a garrison or small in Syria.

If anyone is surrendering, it's you faggot. That's all you're good for.

>Germanon blames Macedonia for his ban
Kek, its probably that guy, that was mad at offtop and was reporting everything.
I also got banned for reporting every offtop in /sg once, didnt went to cut myself after that tho.
But i feel him.
Good to know there are people who are even more mad at offtop and retarded jokes than iam.

force*

Not saying USA will surrender. Just saying they'll declare victory and leave

What happened with Kurds? Did they get bombed?

is this what you fucking retards talk about in these threads

Of course /sg/ stands for suicide general.

>russia is dumb enough to present its warcrimes

dumbshits, ivan had too much vodka

After killing 37 of al-Sham Corps,,Russian warplanes kill&injure 25 members of Hayyaat Tahrir al-Sham.

>NO discrimination

>Killing US puppet warband members
>warcrime
Anyway what you gonna do about it? Now that "warcrime" is presented.

>they will cook something up to maintain a garrison or small in Syria.

Good idea: every army need a decent target in their training field !

Top kek

Say it with me:

THE SHIA CRESCENT WILL BE A REALITY

SLAVA ROSIJA

MAGHBAR AMRIKA

MAGHBAR KURDIKA

he should see a psychiatrist. being suicidal is no joke.

If russians bombs the coalition forces, why doesn't USA bomb the shit out of russian allies? to prevent future attacks on their coalition forces.

Because the "coalition" are afraid of the Slavic warrior.

SLAV'd

they already did on multiple occasions

>should see a psychiatrist
unwise
probably gets put in looney bin where he can't shitpost

Just saw your response from a thread ago to me talking about the Bongroach.
Hell yes I want to see some Mugabe posting and reeeing at non-Arabs. That was some funny shit.
But he did have a lot of good points too, when he wasn't just screeching about Kurd's sneakers and such. Good laughs from that guy.

Don't forget about western Afghanistan. Bahrain, Kuwait, and Arabia next

So is (((US))) going to attack Iran now or is r/pol fear mongering again?

Your nation and your mother are war crimes such my fat cock and fuck off

>Russian Ministry of Defense: We make precise strikes against terrorist positions in Dirazur.
twitter.com/NationalDefens/status/912294456577134592
lmfao

We're dumb enough to do it, but we might not. I wish I could tell you more, but we're too retarded to discern our plans.

>US attacking Iran
No

Why would they?

What? Attacking Iran would've been the single most retarded decision US can take at the moment.

Apparently Iran attacked K*rds or something now, I'm completely out of the loop because I'm preparing to be disconnected from the world for next 5 days

They're a bunch of retards, though

So far they still need the pretext.

It's not that they are not trying to push Iranian and Syrian to make the mistake of directly attack USA

from what i see on leddit, there is no public support for a war. trump promised isolationism, not war.

I cant understand the results of google
Did merkel lose or win?

>tfw you invest too much into Trump that you become a warmongering imperialist

Trump seems like a right guy for the task.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/11/the-case-against-the-iranian-nuclear-deal-is-one-big-lie/
archive.is/MXPDz

original.antiwar.com/trita-parsi/2017/09/18/netanyahu-meeting-trump-push-war-iran/
archive.is/27nAu

news.antiwar.com/2017/09/21/tillerson-iran-technically-complying-with-nuclear-deal/
archive.is/fOLn3

original.antiwar.com/sahimi/2017/09/24/deconstructing-neoconservatives-manifesto-war-iran/
archive.is/LWaWm

>t's not that they are not trying to push Iranian and Syrian to make the mistake of directly attack USA

or Israel

U in gaza bro? How are things in Palestine?

DeZ being new Russian base complicates stuff for them a little, but thats what they will probably do.
However at the current state SAA outnumbers and outguns SDF and russian expeditionary force outnumbering and outguning US one.
So if we gonna ignore each other they are underdogs.

Even the US generals don't want to attack Iran, it would quite literally ignite the entire region to war.

hmm I wonder...

Let's say it's a pyrric victory. She won the largest vote, but she is forced to a coalition that she don't want.

No, they might be acting retarded in geopolitics and diplomacy, but CJTFOIR proved that their commanders are somewhat capable of abstract thinking and not totally shit, and I guess these are the people finally making decisions when it comes to these things. I can't imagine Funk getting orders "prepare invasion of Iran" and obeying it. He'd just call anyone who sent these a fucken retard.

kurd holocaust when?

SAA should back back from the northern side of Euphrates. It was a good idea, but US airborne troops and SDF got there first. Now they're wasting manpower on a useless front, absorbing IS fire for the SDF with nothing to gain.

They should pull back and try crossing north to east from al-Busayrah, where the khabur river join the Euphrates.

she always wins. doesnt germany have a term limit? even we have one.

Because Kim cucked the USA. Donald needs too show the world he can play with the big boys. So he attacks Iran. Iran don't has nukes so they are pretty much fucked. They should have taken the path of the Rocket Man in NK.

Erdogan asks north iraqi kurds "how will you sell your oil" kek

I have no idea why you think american action in iran would be sucessfull

>Türkposting IRL
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/912272171413762048

>US special forces seen in ISIS held territory north of Deir ez-Zor – video
BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:50 P.M.) – Russia’s Ministry of Defence on Sunday released aerial images they say show “a large number of American Hummer vehicles” advancing through IS (the self-proclaimed Islamic State, formerly ISIS, ISIL) locations along the left shore of the Euphrates river in Syria, September 8-12.

A statement accompanying the images and posted on the official MoD Facebook page reads, “The aerial photos made on September 8-12 over ISIS locations recorded a large number of American Hummer vehicles, which are in service with the America’s SOF.”

The statement noted, “US Special Operations Forces (SOF) units enable US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) units to smoothly advance through the ISIS formations.”

“Facing no resistance from the ISIS militants, the SDF units are advancing along the left shore of the Euphrates towards Deir ez-Zor,” the statement continues.

Referring to the published images, the statement adds “the shots clearly show the US SOF units located at strongholds that had been equipped by the ISIS terrorists,” despite “no evidence of assault, struggle or any US-led coalition airstrikes to drive out the militants.”

The statement concludes, “despite that the US strongholds being located in the ISIS areas, no screening patrol has been organized at them. This suggests that the US troops feel safe in terrorist controlled regions.”

Over the past few months the SDF units have been advancing from the east towards the Euphrates river and the city of Deir ez-Zor that was recently liberated by the Syrian Army.
almasdarnews.com/article/us-special-forces-seen-isis-held-territory-north-deir-ez-zor-video/
Video in link

I think they have a term limit for the president not for the chanccelor
also
>even we have one.
Not for long lol

its the 4th one, i think

>even we have one
umm, try again honey
You better get used to Gollum, Gollum, Gollum
He isnt going anywhere soon. Unless he gets the americans mad at him, then we will have /tg/ intead of /sg/

kek

Neat

Iran did nothing against the will of the us.
Burgers themselves do not improve Kurd referendum.
Also Iran is bff with Iraq.
The only one war mongering are Jews when it comes to Iran. But they don't bite the b8

Wew that was one solid tfu

Has the US responded to this yet?