What was their strategy, seriously?

I still don't get it. Did they seriously just run the entire campaign assuming they were going to win anyways, instead of to try to win? Did she truly think people would love it that she used every chance to call out people's sex and race? Was she drinking her own kool aid so bad that she actually thought she was a leader to women, or that America even saw her as a woman herself? Then they snapped on election night and told everyone to go home ASAP like they never expected a loss could ever happen? What the fuck is this political party?
What were they thinking? I'm looking for clarity here, what the fuck was their plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YttscNOoAjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy her book and find out what happened

Everything lined up for Hillary
>woman after black
>rise of regressive left
>race violence
>arguably shitty Republican choices
>Big (((Banks))) as PACs
>Fucking over Bernie

I think she underestimated the younger anti-SJW voting block. Historically they never voted, but this time they came out en masse.
>read: Why Killary had to commit voter fraud

Have a nice day

Arab lives don't matter.

She knew that she had 10 million - 20 million fraudulent votes and thought that would be enough.

>What was their strategy, seriously?
Vote for me, I have a vagina

America was 2 stupid 4 Her

I'm serious, I thought I was a contrarian conservative who gave liberals a hard time for no reason and becausei had a chip on my shoulder, but their performance this election was utterly delusional, and was proven so with their loss. The way they fucked off the stage and told their loyal followers to leave ASAP when they lost was the real kicker, like they were in denial and didn't want to be seen. I didn't realize how clueless this party could be.

I can't believe that after this debacle, Theresa May then went and almost exactly the same thing a few months later. How did they get where they are despite being so incompetent?

I 100% believe that she was throwing a drunken temper tantrum

well nobody voted May the first time,
just Cameron resigning.

so she didn't "get there"

Good point.
Her approval ratings were really good before the election, then she fucked it up with shitty campaigning.

>strong and stable leadership
>doesn't debate and acts autistic in interviews

I think ((they)) truly wanted her, because she could act more obviously and openly in ((their)) interests.

Trump was the obligatory contrarian opposition - ((they)) pulled out all stops to try to sell Hillary; but she was just way too widely disliked. So now ((they)) are stuck with Trump; Trump is still under control by ((them)), but its harder for him to openly act in ((their)) interests, because he needs to maintain a reasonable appearance of being anti-establishment to appease his base (a sizeable portion of the country). I think ((they)) are walking on a tightrope with Trump because of this - also, Trump is erradic, and probably doesn't enjoy taking all of these public beatings on behalf of THE JEW.

>muh jews

Trump is just incompetent.
It's fine, still a better timeline than Hillary, but you are deluded if you think Sup Forums expected more from him than some dank memes.

but you're probably fresh off r_TheDonald

what the fuck

Kek. I feel like I ought to read the real one though just to see her helplessly repeat how unfair it is and how there was nothing she could do. You know, like a strong president.

She is as delusional as John McCain and thinks people actual like her. I wished they wouldn't have stopped the recount just because Trump was getting more votes

He may be exactly what he is, but at least Trump knows what an American is. Hillary just didn't not have her head in the game, she wasn't working with a proper understanding of anything people. She does not have a clear idea of what America is.

It's clear to me that the Democrats convinced themselves that blacks, hispanics, and women were the majority in America due to their insular bubbles being minority-majority. I'm reading that bitch's new book, and have read "Shattered", and while it's not implicitly stated, it is implied. They really do not have any connection with America and Americans outside of the cities and exurbs on the coasts. They honestly thought, thanks to Obama's turnout in 2008, that whites in flyover country were becoming more like coastal bugpeople.

Seems like it. Also they got to believing that no republican could ever ever ever win again because 'they're racist' was supposed to be a death blow but more than half the nation doesn't care or doesn't believe their boogeyman word. That's why republicans hardly even need to address it anymore.

They expected there to be a few hundred thousand more people who hadn't read Brave New World. Also, it was her turn.

Same. I think she was a slobbery mess and in no condition to speak. I've heard rumors of drunk dialing where she cried and yelled at people late the night.

she probably murdered people from the drunken rage

You have to understand, "losing" is not something Clinton or her friends in high places are used to experiencing, if ever. They *do not* lose. Clinton and co. also thought they had the backing of their god, Lucifer/Moloch/Thaumiel, to twist reality in their favor. They can't lose. They're the kind of people that's like the kid at the football game, that when his team loses, he just looks confused and goes home, having no memory of the game. Just look at her face in that picture you posted. They expected the conditioning, brainwashing, financial, public relations, cult/religious and so on to be in place so perfectly that they could not lose. But they did.

That's what it was though. 7 million black people who voted for Obama didn't vote for her. The White Woman was

"Howdy I'm Sheriff Hillary" fucking kek. I just imagined the plane scene from TDKR. Thanks Sup Forums

the fuck

their strategy was to divide the nation, they knew they were going to lose because no single party has held the office that long with 3 exceptions

>this time they came out en masse.
and still only 11% of people who were able to vote actually bothered

>black people who voted for Obama didn't vote for her.
Dont forget the whites too, My family has always voted Republican but only two of us voted for McCain and we all voted for Trump. Even I was independent and switched just to vote for Trump in primaries. like McCain, Hillary is actually hatted more than the nigger was

And the book is called 'What Happened', literally the title of a mental gymnastic. The book is obviously purely therapeutic.

Media keeps her name out there for a few more weeks. Also checked Lord satan

Because she and her close associates are quite literally the epitome of disconnected. There is nothing outside politics/big business/banking that she has a single shred of an idea about. Nothing. She saw the bullshit polling and the media coverage. In her mind, ANYTHING was more plausible then a loss, ESPECIALLY to Trump. It was just a giant comedy of errors; which she was utterly oblivious to.

Yup, she spent 1.5 billion dollars on fake polls, fake news, fake protestors, etc.
She genuinely thought that she had bought and paid for the presidency.

>Did they seriously just run the entire campaign assuming they were going to win anyways
They literally believed they had more than enough vote-rigging that Trump was doomed. They severely underestimated how many people came out in support of him.
That's why all the polls were so far off. The media works for the left, and they needed to make the predictions match the voter fraud, not the actual projections based on legal voters. Their shit got fucked up bad.

They figured the propaganda becomes the reality. Every fucked up totalitarian government thinks this way. They live in a bubble. I think the usual fraud was just not enough, and on top of it, Detroit was demolished. They didn't even bother to see what changed. MI is red without Detroit, and Detroit was razed post 2012 election. So it's general incompetence and over-reliance of propaganda and fraud.

Are they meant to be dead? That's the worst dead acting I've ever seen. And I've seen House of the Dead.

This is for hillary!
youtu.be/YttscNOoAjA

I don't know. Why are you pretending there was anything outrageous about it? They lost. Get over it, the election was last year. It's almost October, you anal-retentive shit.

It's because the Democrats couldn't comprehend how Obama's administration fucked over the middle class. His first year in office iflt was revealed that the banks and the corporation had been deliberately screwing over that taxpayers, most of which were in rust belt states, and instead of punishing them significantly he decided to give them a flat bail out using taxpayer dollars. That single act caused the entire rust belt to view Obama as nothing more than a means to keep out the Bible-thumping GOP rather than their lord and savior that they thought during the 2008 election.
When 2016 came along and you had a business republican vs a moralistic Democrat, the rust belt saw it's chance and formally jumped ship

Are u retarded

It was her turn

Imagine her being drunk running her hand under your shirt, kneading your hairy chest, talking about the lonely road.. Gulp! Isn't this Mook's job?

In that case meme magic IS real to an extent, because without the rise of the anti-SJW movement on the internet she definitely would have won. She not only lost the physical map, but the digital one as well.

That one seems like it could be real, like straight out of her book, though I kinda doubt she negs on bernie much. His campaign strategy was just to promise slightly more than what the competition promised, regardless if it was financially possible. He'said like the ass hole on price is right who bids $1 more than the highest bid.

She still talks about 'the digital battleground' and 'this new type of warfare' in every one of her few appearances since the election, she still acts like it's an unsolvable mystery that 'we have to be strong to deal with in the coming years', as if everyone else hadn't already figured it out and literally used it to clothesline her propoganda.

OMFG that shit is brilliant.

What Happened, TL;DR edition:

The dems figured that their treasonous demographic manipulation and divisive, racist identity-politics poisoning the well had progressed to the point that they could brazenly attack white men and still win the election.

Evidently, they were mistaken.

>Did they seriously just run the entire campaign assuming they were going to win anyways, instead of to try to win?
Yes. Because they were supposed to be up against Jeb, who would have gone down without a fight. The reason the left hates Trump so much is because they know they were so close to final victory and Trump pulled it away from them. No matter what he does, they will never forgive him for that.

She had google and facebook working for her campaign though. She thought that was enough. The left is used to solving every problem by sinking tons of money into it. When that doesn't work they are taken off guard.