We are literally living in the first chapters of the Turner Diaries. Next step: gun control

We are literally living in the first chapters of the Turner Diaries. Next step: gun control

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JQ8tJJ2gxFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've yet to read this book. I feel like if I buy it I'm gonna be put on a list

You can download it in pdf freely

>buying Turner Diaries

woo lad

unless youre laying cash for it I would strongly reconsider. Find a zip file of it and listen to it

The absolute state of the burger. He fears buying a book. I'll see if I can find one

Do you like audiobooks?
Cause I can link you the audio by the author.

>link you the audio by the author.
don't link or the Jews will take it down. Just search it on jewtube. It's better to have Dr. Pierce read it since he does the jew/nigger voices.

Also, I'd say we're already near the end with niggers raping White girls freely. At least in Europe.

There's an audio book on y-o-u-tube narrated by the author himself.

Wow the real Pierce sounds just like in Murdoch Murdoch.

I am Earl Turner! Avg everyday burger that minded his own business and never wanted to hurt anyone. Now...death to all niggers and those that support them

I just wanted to play videogames

lol fucking schizo nazi's, you fucking wish your LARP fantasy book had any bearing on reality

Even the moderates are turning on the nigger scourge.

Eat shit moose fucker from Saskatoon

/r9k/ is that way. Stop being a pussy faggot. Man up and read the fucking book.

literally Sup Forums: the book

good read, even thought something similar is never going to happen irl sadly

>>never going to happen

We are already in the middle of it.
*gun control
*political correctness
*all non conformists labeled as racists
*propagandist media

Open your eyes

The time to rise is now. The longer we wait the more lives it will cost!

Don't let this thread be slid to the side by the Jew shills and pet monkeys

watching all the BLM shit makes me think of this book all the time. deputized nigger gangs

youtube

>jewtube
Ftfy

Just ordered it on amazon

Quick rundown?

lol

Read TD and liked it, is Hunter good?

We are living it everyday. Time to organize with like minded patriots

As a novel it sucks, the story is there as an excuse to let the author speak his mind, not that I didn't enjoy reading it, just saying it's not exactly top shelf literature.
Still it's absolutely recommended reading for Sup Forumsacks

He was quite prophetic in many ways.

I'll give it a try soon.

All those "inbred" "hick" "hillbilly" militant skinheads and neo nazis are gonna be the first ones all the white people run to for protection.

Hahahaha
youtu.be/JQ8tJJ2gxFE

Hunter is better. No good audiobook though.
There's 2 on pootube. One by a robot and one by an insufferable man who keeps having to inject his 2cents. I timed one of his lapses in focus. 4 minutes of him just straight talking about shit not at all related to the book.
Shit, you know no one came here for that.

And then WW3 happens

>Not in the book

What do burgers?

Nice lack of hips on that tranny fag.

HOLY FUCK, user!!. Ive been reading it and im almost done. Was literally just to make a thread of it. It is literally terrifying how similar the events are!

OP here. Welcome to the struggle. Feels great seeing what has been hidden from you, right?

Ive seen it for some time. The TD's was for me a nice story, but the tactics used, like the mortar attack on the white house for instance, was something I already knew. I started reading it a couple of days ago and was hooked from the beginning.

>Wow the real Pierce sounds just like in Murdoch Murdoch.
Is there any PROOF that Pierce wrote this book? I know Wikipedia says he did, but Wikipedia is kike bullshit.
Did Pierce ever say, "Yes, I wrote that"?

orly op? big if true

I believe he wrote it. Obviously under the pen name Andrew MacDonald. In the hop tube audio he sort of acts like doesn't know who MacDonald is, but I think it was more a security measure