So this guy is going to sell billions of facebook stock

So this guy is going to sell billions of facebook stock.

What is he planning? is he gearing up for a run in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVSRPrf6SoA
archive.is/O4UxN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck I hope so. Will be funny.

gas this kike
race war now

who the fuck would vote for Mark Zuckerberg

greetings fellow humans

Running for president

Suicide though because Liberals won’t elect another white male lolol especially with all the racial tension rn

Oh I don't know, perhaps the tens of millions of normies on facebook.

It doesn't matter, it's all staged. How else would the 2 contenders for the presidential role be Hilary and Trump? Just lmao

This, will be fucking Goat to watch him get BTFO by Trump

nobody likes him and he has zero charisma

Never underestimate. It's what let Trump win the election.

This guy has unlimited access to facebook advertising, and could realistically shadow ban any opposing views (more so than they already do)

When he sells silicon valley will fall

I dunno. Normalfags are retards and they all use fagbook. Wouldn't put it past them to vote for him.

I'd argue more people hate Hillary and she still had like 64 million vote for her.

I doubt Facebook would survive the campaign. For this reason alone I hope he runs.

BAHAHAHAHA!!! Jesus christ!, Dwayne, the cock, Johnson would have more luck ROFL

>he doesn't want a president who would lay the smackdown on america's enemies

He can't even handle somebody criticizing his awful movies you stupid faggot. The Rock isn't funny, he's long overdue

>he has the largest social media platform
>he's a jew
>virtually unlimited funds

Come on nigger. You honestly think this guy couldn't worm his way to the oval office? he has all the fucking tools in his arsenal.

Straight to bitcoin!

jabronies rustled

Tiny fingers

I hope so....

Could you imagine this kike going to places like Iowa.

>you forgot that he is an autistic fag, who is anything but popular with the people

holy shit now i want no NEED the rock to be president

So did Hillary.

Maybe Facebook is about to tank due to the Russian ads for the 2016 election, Zucks knows this, and is making a premature evacuation.

That, and people are deleting their accounts left, right and centre

I bet he runs as an independent. God knows he's got enough money to do it.

dont you think he'll run for the democrats?

Zuckerberg isn't
>a moron
>generally despised

That figure his suspect. I think her totals probably mirror the number of people diagnosed with mental health disorders

Literally every normie in burgerland

Trump vs Zuckerberg will be a fucking bloodbath

First he has to destroy the Clinton menace though

>it's all staged
Sorta. It's all STEERED towards their stage.

The only people in the establishment who ever could've supported Trump did so because they thought he would lose to Hillary.

(((They))) can only do so much. If a candidate like Trump gets huge support, and the puppets like Jeb! and Cruz/Rubio simply don't have the support then there's no way for (((them))) to literally give the nomination to someone with very little support.

Not sure why everybody is underestimating Zuckerberg - he can run a similar platform as Hillary, capturing the same voter base - but he has none of the high-tier calibre scandals that Hillary had staining her name.

Personally, I hate the guy. But I would consider him to be a threat for sure.

An actual successful businessman vs a successful promoter / brander

Trump is going to get Z U C C D

I don't see it. He doesn't fit their preferred candidate profile (i.e., he's a fucking white male). And really, what could the Democratic Party do for him? He doesn't need their money or their awful SJW baggage.

>Literally every normie in burgerland
You're kidding, right? Do you know how awkward Zuckerberg is in interviews? He makes Jeb look like a fucking pro
>youtube.com/watch?v=jVSRPrf6SoA

Trump would tear him to shreds in a debate

We can't let him get his appendages on the nuke codes.

He should have had the foresight to select a darker skinsuit.

He's probably just selling because he knows the stock is overvalued.

The Dems are going to run Kamala Harris.

If he's elected militias would storm D.C. and burn it down.

>its 2022 I get pulled over for speeding.
>mfw the cop ask to see my mandatory fagbook account.

If he ran as an independent and was sensible and not an SJW cuck I'd think about voting for him if it looked like Trump was fucked

How about a source

>he's a fucking white male

What's this thing with Jews being called white on Sup Forums nowadays?

he's literally the king beta on a heavy larp

How else is he going to post the ticket on your wall?

This
If you believe in coherent market theory, with the vix at pre 2007 levels, one event like a firesale of facebook can topple the entire tech sector, then all those hedges/futures accelerate as panic sale begins
It might start with Zucc
Maybe he is the anti Christ, brought here to bring about the new era of misery and violence

Idiot liberals so shitloads of people

He has even less Charisma than Hillary. Watching him in front of a camera is fucking horrible.

pic related

Spend any more than a minute listening to him and you will realize he will have no chance in 2020. This guy makes Jeb Bush look high energy.

Here is Zuck's problem. As it stands right now most Americans are unaware of the 48% of the 1% problem. If this Jew runs for president that will change. I expect, as we are discussing this, Zuck is presently being taken aside by his fellow MOT and quietly being told to squelch any ambition he might have had along these lines.

If he wants to play Soros and put his hand up some African Americans ass like another 0bama, that will be fine but they won't have him shine light on the JQ.

good luck getting MY vote. He's a spineless faggot

President Zuckerjew would be the end of the United States.

archive.is/O4UxN

Calm down it was a joke user. Jeez.

Zuckerberg or Hillary.
Choose.

>Zuckerberg is selling some of his shares in the company he founded to fund the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
>The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative is not a charitable trust or a private foundation but a limited liability company which can be for-profit

As if it matters who becomes president. No president is able to fulfill their campaign promises even if they wanted to, and the true rulers of our country will keep going forward with their globalist agenda. Presidents, like royalty, have become worthless figureheads

Are you saying your system of government is a failure and that the founding fathers fucked up?

Then why not tell Israel to go fuck itself?

The condition you are suffering from is called learned helplessness. It results in complete inaction, kind of like someone who, in the process of being raped, stops resisting and just submits, accepting their fate.

I believe in the ManCar project. Full conversion by 2040. Hail Zuckerlord.

He will be stopped by our great memes.

I think it's time for the yearly payment-installments of his waifu.

i for one welcome our new kike overlord.

He's probably selling because Facebook will wither away eventually. It's over valued just like so many other stocks. And why not? Sell your stock, end up with billions. If that's not good enough for an individual, then what is?

Yeah, gotta have friends or social contacts in the first place to use Facebook. Which I doubt a majority here has.

facebook must be about to tank.

Basically what he just did

He needs to buy the tech to phone home and start the invasion.

I have IRL friends. I simply call or text them if I want to catch up.

Imagine the memes that will come from a Trump vs Zuckerberg campaign.

am i missing something? why does everyone think this guy is anything special? he got lucky and ripped off an idea for a social media platform

Zuckerberg (Greenberg) is the one for office. Snowden (Greenberg) is the controlled opposition. Applebaum ( Greenberg) Intel management.

kikebook stocks have quite low value.
Remember when they were introduced? Mediocre opening, lower than expected, and then dive with no recovery.
He might run, he will be helped by MSM and kikes, but if its not gonna be rigged he have a slim chance.
Just bringing up videos of him all sweaty and avoiding to answer questions about privacy in his business if pretty much enough to not let him take the seat.

>sell billions of facebook stock.
Have you considered that it is a payoff?
1. Consider who has bought the shares from him.
2. Consider the timing of the sale.
3. Consider what statement he just made.
4. Now, consider the possibility that he was asked to help spread the idea that the Russians somehow colluded with the President. In exchange, he gets to convert some of his paper wealth to cash. Additionally, the new owners of the stock get a bigger say as to FB policy. Follow the money, dummies?

Cui bono, Sup Forums, cui bono?

2020 would be a goldmine

he was once human but the facebook AI have taken over his brain. He was just a regular kike with autism but now he has the power of the AI and they have turned in into a puppet. He is selling kikebook stock because the ai are going to crash it

Spoiler alert bro, all the cool kids are on snapchat and instagram. Facebook is for grannies now

don't they own both those companies you stupid leaf

spoiler alert you retarded leaf subhuman, instagram is owned by zuckerberg too

I love when people think success in one endeavor equates to success in any other endeavor they choose.

YOU WILL VOTE FOR WHO I TELL YOU TO VOTE FOR, GOYIM!

NO QUESTIONS!

are you talking about trump? because basically a very huge part of his campaign was based on "muh negotiation skills in the tough new york's real estate market". at least zuckerberg has one of the greatest datamining arsenal on his side and i'm pretty sure he's much more politically-savvy than trump ever was

This.
He is too short and awkward to run for president.

>What is he planning? is he gearing up for a run in 2020?

no he's gearing up for facebook to crash and burn

Jews, Italians and Mormons can't win in the general

They work for the same group of people, the difference being Zuckerberg (Greenberg) is much higher in the pyramid than married in trump.

lincoln had italian ancestry

gas this kike, racewar now!

Destroy the jasian offspring

Trump eats nerds like *berg for breakfast.

Trump was their pawn day one.

What does ownership have to do with anything? I'm talking about what people use. Facebook is for fags
You are probably both some gay facebook dwellers

dude has zero charisma

i hate drumpf but the orange at least has some aura around his dumb ass