NFL Player Submit 10 Page Request To Make Nov Activism Month

Players now want the entire month of November to be anti-police.

sports.yahoo.com/memo-4-players-sent-nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-030818178.html

Other urls found in this thread:

revcom.us/a/503/andy-zee-presentation-at-refuse-fascism-august-5-en.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/23/inside-the-lefts-plans-to-occupy-trump-215518
archive.is/BuS5G
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*foghorn sound*

Treyvon Martin?
Pic fucking related.

NOT MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY MONTH

so the left has finally been able to infiltrate and take down the "barbaric" sport called football.

the most interesting part is that they thought we would care or that it would stop us from being able to still eradicate them and their childish ideologies.

yes, they're really that fucking stupid.

we don't need football.
we'll just start lynching again for sport.

>police killed Trayvon Martin
These niggers are that retarded?

Sure, that'll help ratings.
And I'm sure those cops doing security for them are all for it.

>The memo also blames police for the shooting of Trayvon Martin

then their 501c status gets pulled.

>2 players from Philadelphia Eagles
Glad I stopped watching football when I was 15

>dat comment section

Why don't the cops just have "National sick day" every Sunday?

The only niggersport I watch is lynching. White people are the judges which is kind of like a referee, and the guys pulling the rope are kind of like coaches. The niggers are the players. Oh and don't forget the time keeper, you have to know which nigger lasted the longest for the mvp award.

When do you finally get rid of these uppity nogs, burgers?

>watching grown men games for children past the age of 15
All professional sports need to die.

this

fpbp

Like what, 500 players knelt during the anthem, and most were niggers and spics?

Is that ship going to be okay?

Football was always an obstacle. Like vidya and television, it's a bread and circus to distract us from what's been going on.

>lynching as sport
You had me at lynching, but I came at sport.

I figured I would keep loading more comments until I found one that agreed with the niggers.
Gave up after 10 tries.

I'm sorry these are american nfl football players doing this?

Is there anything more unpatriotic or unamerican than a fuckin butthurt nigger?

Thank fucking god that awful nigger "sport" is going down the shitter.

Trayvon wasn't even killed by police...

They really need some Butters' creamy goo(tm)

If they want anti police so badly when this goes through someone go steal all there cars and shit, rape there wife and fucking shoot them.
>see how much the cunt like anti police now

SHUT UP RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It will be fine...

Maybe November should be a month to protest niggers. The police wouldn't have to shoot so many people if they stopped acting like fucking niggers.

>filename
lel, I'm glad I'm not the only one who saved it like that.

This. How can people forget based ZimZam?

soon it's going to be black history month, every month

Can we get a letter writing campaign from anons saying we watch the NFL and buy merch and we totally support them making Nov. "Fuck Da Police" Month?

I want them to go on strike just for one match, you know, just to protest.
The players who survive that will have a different opinion.

This looks like a call to send the NFL all of the evidence that the entirety of the BLM movement is based on lies.
>Trayvon Martin.
Niggers. Not even once.

It's time white people invented new sports or adopted forgotten ones.

Cricket revival or Native-style Lacrosse anyone? How about restarting slam ball?

That comment section is gold

Why the fuck do people still watch football? What kind of fags get excited over a bunch of dumb fucking niggers running back and forth for hours?

Get the heck off Sup Forums you fucking niggerball shills. Sage.

November is going to be awesome.

revcom.us/a/503/andy-zee-presentation-at-refuse-fascism-august-5-en.html

fuck that we already gave them February

They need to strike. No games. Teach whitey. #AYearWithoutASuperBowl
>oh no. Please don't strike and take away nigger ball

Well no we just go back to reading books and finding better use of our time.

>Trump is trying to disrupt the phenomenon known as bread and circuses, which is a common term for latency and distraction in old empires.

>a month of anti-police activism

holy fuck they aren't even trying to mask it anymore
>"we just don't like being constrained to laws and getting punished for breaking them, cater to us now, right now"

First they came for the music
Then they came for the movies
Then they came for sitcons
Then they came for sports
But when they came for vidya, we made a shitstorm so strong in form of Gamergate that we could manage to create a real Zeitgeist who would elect Trump some years later.
Now are in the Phase 2 of our taking back. Interesting times, I must say.

Should go well with this

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/23/inside-the-lefts-plans-to-occupy-trump-215518

Archive please
archive.is/BuS5G

Imagine what America would be like without blacks and jews

Seriously, just for a minute, imagine that. Blacks returned to Africa after Civil War, Jews never allowed to gain any control after Revolutionary

>NFL ratings down last night
>liberals already trying to spin it as not being a bad thing

Holy shit, they really can't handle this

If they'll compromise and stand for the anthem I see no harm in giving them a month to let them do their nonsense as part of an agreement to get them to act like humans for the anthem and probably a couple other concessions in the upcoming collective bargaining agreement

giving these fuckes agreements is what got us to this situation we are in today, NO MEANS NO

if they cant behave like human beings they will be treated like animals

Let them have it, but only if no police or security is allowed anywhere near the stadium. You know, so the players can feel safe.

The only thing more hilarious than a pro-ball player who thinks their political opinions matter is a gangsta rapper who thinks the same.

National Don't Watch the NFL Month.

I like it. Has a ring to it.

Based Nord.

Are they just down in general, or are they worse than last week?

1. NFL submits, gives niggers anti-police month
2. Police indignant, refuse to patrol games
3. All the while, I'll be breaking into cars in the parking lot and spraying a little cocoa butter in there to false flag darkie.
4. Profit.

>Niggers make November Nigger Month in Nigger Felon League
>families disgusted, televisions turned off
>Lions and Cowboys games replaced with new family tradition after Thanksgiving dinner, preferably the hanging and burning of a communist stalked and captured the night before
>liberal roasties in the family change their ways, help get other stupid cunts in line
>families reconnect, Black Friday now means all-American stores get biggest boost from White shoppers while (((chains))) lose CEOs to suicide
>Niggers shot on sight at slightest sign of trouble at remaining malls and box stores
>NFL owners lose millions, furious with niggers
>Trample each other to sell franchises
>Chinese and Streetshitters only people interested, buy teams for pennies on the dollar
>Chinese cut up niggers and feed them to the cats they will later eat
>no tv shekels left, jews leave U.S. and take their niggers with them
>be me
>write President Trump a heart-felt thank you letter
>world's problems solved, he has plenty of time and is happy to send personal reply and framed picture with autograph
I fucking love this timeline

Pretty much proof that those congo apes barely even know what they are protesting and are just going by hearsay at best

And it indicates they might be receiving (((compensation))) for their actions.

Do you have Comic Book Guy Pepe? That's my favorite non-hildawg frog

Bumping for sickle cell

>make the portable lyncher easy to use, one person opperable and bolt-on detatchable functionality
>drown in profit

Get to it, niggers

A reporter could hand over a five dollar bill to a nigger and it would be more than happy to say
>Budds poleece be doin dem thing cuz we kill to feed da fambly n sheeeit

mfw this replaces the NFL

>Alton Sterling
Good time for you newfags to go read up on this guy. Violent dindu who continued to attempt to attack the police even after getting shot.

Still dindu nuthin, of course.

>how to kill thanksgiving football in one easy stroke

>mfw the NFL is still called NFL but stands for "Niggers For Lynching"

>Trump is trying to disrupt the phenomenon known as bread and circuses

>be me last week at work
>see cocoa butter in work area where clients can see
>put in two-week notice by the end of the day
>butWhy.jpg
Niggers: not even once, goddamnit

Shit like that proves the point that the majority of these 'activists' don't know anything about what they're protesting against.

You now remember the Zimmerman trial

This is kind of disingenuous though because it doesn't account for population density.

>Tom Perry's "Free Fallin" plays faintly in the background as NFL viewership tanks.

it is per capita rates. density is irrelevant.

I'm going to make a campaign to ask football players that kneel to put their athletic talents to better use and join the force.

Ayo hol up, i thought ZimZam shot St. Trayvon. Did the five-o makes him do it? Das rayciss!

Tom Perry probably is BLM as fuck

>mfw

Contrary to popular belief, most cops are good people trying to make a difference.

Thanks Jaffa

>stupid zipperhead doesn't know Tom Petty
I'll bet you slimy zipperheads eat beetles for dinner

You give an inch and they take a mile.

Hahaha good one Turk rape baby

Tfw I just want to watch fucking football. Why do politics have to ruin everything I love