Powerful!

Powerful!

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/
unvis.it/politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
youtube.com/watch?v=qgiWk4zWnJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you say: THIS IS ABOUT SO MUCH MORE

Don't you kind of imply that it is about the things you listed before too?

Trump needs to send these coon collision playing niggers to the camps.

kneeling is a sign of submission
let them kneel to the white supremacy

Powerfully long, didnt read

I'm a right-wing person. Ask yourself this: would you be able to show patriotism towards the country which enslaved your ancestors and persecuted your people for hundreds of years? It's like an Armenian becoming a Turkish nationalist.

And this is what civic cucks don't get. It's fucking cucked for a negro to be an American nationalist. Most of them understand to not be patriots. The rest just want to be ''a good black man, not a nigger''.

I respect violent niggers over uncle Toms. A violent gangbanger stays true to his natural habits, while uncle Tom's whole persona is ''see, I'm just like you!''.

If a post ftl society came and enslaved humanity for two hundred and fifty years, with the promise that afterwards we would be uplifted, with all the benefits and responsibilities that entails, what would you say?

Because I could not say yes fast enough. Yes, I know you're just a shill, but I felt obligated to respond to this one

What exactly is "so much more"?
"Stay woke"?

>I'm a right-wing person
shill detected

Also police shooting unarmed black men isn't a problem.
78% of police deaths are by black men.
92% of black deaths are by other black men.
64% of white deaths are by black men.

Police here aren't the problem, you are.

>this is not about these things
>this is about so much more
>I won't tell you what
>get educated
>check from google lol
>this is serious tho

Do you have a source for those numbers? I'd like to use them.

FBI.gov

I need a niggerese translator. what in the everloving fuck is being said. It's like almost english but retarded.

Why they always thinking of themselves?

Based GOAT stood like a man.
Big Match Tom blowing out the coons all day.
Thank you, Tom.

>says what its not about
>says its about so much more
>doesnt say what it is actually about
>play on human feelings
>and finish it off with trump rant
Classical lefty "logic".

If you can't make your point in less than 4 sentences you don't have a fucking point at all.

Niggers only get mad when white kill them. Fuck them.

lol the stupid nigger put his shirt on upside down

This kind of shit just makes me want to kill all the niggers.

Makes sense. All niggers need to go back to Africa.

>being so egotistical that you think your skin color politics overshadow things that represent an entire nation and it's history

only nigger loving faggots watch football

Nigger, our entire society is based on the Roman empire. What's your point?

We should meme the players into going on strike.

the truth.we was invaded by our superiors and we adopted their ways,pakis and niggers are not superior thus should be resisted at all costs

IDK senpai. But I could show patriotism for a country that went to war with itself to free my ancestors.

Can someone give me a quick rundown, what's the deal about professional athlest kneeing, and why it's important?

Nope just retarded

What about a country that send 650,000 people to become casualties in order to end that enslavement? Do you think you could be patriotic to a country that made that sort of sacrifice?

>The same country that abolished slavery and was one of the first to do so and then went even further and gave you special laws to protect you further

Yes. It means the country was able to grow greater to my benefit even if it was to the detriment to the nation. Just because my ancestors were killed by other European countries does not mean I can't be friends of said countries. History is long, it's violent, it's about conquest, maturing, growing greater. If you dwell on the shit of the past, you'll never see the grand world you've been given.

>Ask yourself this: would you be able to show patriotism towards the country which enslaved your ancestors and persecuted your people for hundreds of years?

Not one person who was alive when actual slavery was a thing knows what it is like to have actually been a slave.

Being offended on behalf of dead people to renew their "victim points" is one of the most retarded concepts ever concocted.

Either help prop up traditional American values, or kindly fuck off to a different nation where these things don't exist at all.

Maybe it's hard for a sheltered snow nigger like yourself to comprehend but Niggers have whites to thank for everything. They enjoy the fruits of a first-world nation, have had their life-spans and IQ's artificially increased, have quick access to good healthcare and things that are essential to living, are able to live off the shoulders of other Americans who actually contribute to society, it's extremely easy for them to score a job because racial quotas enforced onto companies, have their own associations and foundations, and generally live better than the average bloke from a second-world nation, let alone fucking Africa. So I guess you'd be fine with an Arab shitting on your doorstep because he feels the West has wronged him? Get out of here with that bullshit.

Boo hoo

Protestants in Italy have been persecuted , and not forced to work, but I mean crusaded in the ass fo thousand of year, yet protestants don't conside themselves special in any form
of way and they are just italians.

Every single ethnicity in U.S. have been disciminated or persecuted, yet only blacks keep whining about that.

False. You are in fact, silly. politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims

Yeah exactly, that's why ethno-nationalism is the only way.

I totally get those dumb niggers desu

It's funny, after almost a half hour of searching, I couldn't find any police death statistics, but I did find a note saying the database doesn't track "Line-of-duty deaths of police officers"

Could it be your numbers are full of shit? really gets my almonds pumping.

At some point, Italian and Irish diaspora were treated like utter shit here, especially the Irish, yet you never see either of them whine about that shit today. It's because the American nigger's identity is rooted in slavery whereas Italian or Irish Americans have more things to be proud of.

b-but gypos can be patriot too...

>le ebin game show host meme xDD

>politifact

>A violent gangbanger stays true to his natural habits

Ask yourself this: if you were stuck in a room with a few other people, you would want everyone in that room to generally get along, yes? Especially if there are tasks at hand that need to be done.

Now, if one of those people starts being violent for literally no reason, you would want to do your best to talk him out of his stupor. Not only for everyone's safety (his included) but also because it hinders the completion of the tasks that need to be done.

If he THEN becomes violent despite the efforts, then violence (up to and possibly including death depending on his continued agitation to the others) becomes the only available option to subdue him and allow the rest of the group to continue to cooperate. Which is fine until you realize that now the tasks of the subdued person now fall on the shoulders of the other people in the room, slowing the ability to complete all tasks given.

Extend that metaphor from 'room' to 'nation' and you (hopefully) begin to see some of the issue here.

>TL;DR agitators need to stop dicking about and actually do their part to actually help get shit down instead of pissing everyone off

Why is it so hard to believe? In multiethnic cities like New York, blacks are way more likely to shoot at police than whites.

That's exactly why black people shouldn't be in america in the first place my dude.

>Lowest SAT scores
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
>Lowest GPA
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
>Lowest median income
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
>Lowest IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
>Highest high school drop out rate
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
>Highest college drop out rate
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
>Highest unemployment rate
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
>Highest welfare useage
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
>Highest crime rate
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
>Highest homicide rate
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
>Highest incarceration rate
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
>Highest amount of sexually transmitted diseases
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
>Highest erectile dysfunction rate
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
>72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75
>IQ not effected by being raised in rich white household
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
>Even when IQ is equal African Americans still exhibit more psychopathic tendencies
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
They're taking a knee to be in a better position to suck white cock for free shit.

By your logic, why would any Armenian live in Turkey? Seems like leaving would be a greater option than staying under the thumb of the enemy.
>we're not going to flee!
But you said integrating is a bad idea. Outside of declaring war and trying to conquer the country that treats you badly, resettling is the better option
#foodforthoughtyoushillingfaggot

>game show host
wat

Not really, Its a false equivalence argument. We deal with those who commit murder. We put them in jail or execute them. Police misconduct and imperialism are different matters all together.....

More whites are shot because there are more of them. Not defending this movement, but at least don't use raw numbers alone.

>What is The Apprentice
youtube.com/watch?v=qgiWk4zWnJo

The real population that shooting stats need to be compared to is people living below the poverty line.

Black people are about 13% of the US population, and about 25% are below the poverty line (ie 3.75%), while white people are about 65% of the US pop, and 10% are below the poverty line (6.5%).

What do you know, whites make up about 50% of police shooting deaths, while blacks make up 25%.

>unarmed black man
I sure am glad the cartoonist labeled this, I never would've gotten the message otherwise

Since the beginning of 2015, 90% of all black police shooting victims have been armed.

Of the ones who were unarmed, 37% have been attacking the officer or otherwise posing an immediate threat to the officer's life.

Of the ones who weren't, 54% have been fleeing the scene.

Of the ones who weren't fleeing, 32% have been displaying signs of mental illness.

That leaves 13 cases since Jan 2015 that are difficult to defend, and more than half of them took place in 2015. There's only one notable case from 2017, the shooting of Jordan Edwards (who was killed leaving a party in Texas after officers arrived at the scene hearing gunfire), and the officer involved was fired and charged with murder.

Why is it so hard to source your data? Could it be that you're just regurgitating what you've been told?

Pic related: it's a homicide statistic that I'll be using because I looked up the data for it.
Fucking retarded burgers I swear.

calm your fucking autism, i wasn't opining on the veracity of the "armed vs unarmed" claim, i was commenting on the retarded labeling by the cartoonist

the people on this board, i swear...

I like they don't mention the national anthem on the list of things they're not disrespecting.

Black people are not being killed in the streets for no reason.
When blacks are shot it is by other blacks and very rarely by police. Also, with the exception of about 6 shootings last year they were all cut and dry.
The fact is no one cares about this because it isn't a problem.
Whites will never care about this and the blacks are making complete asses of themselves, as usual.

The police should start taking knees instead of going into black neighborhoods

So they're going to take a knee until racism stops?

By the way, I hate niggers.

>thinking you're making a difference by doing nothing at all

kneeling = submitting

Do it.

How blatantly misleading. You do realize the majority of welfare in this country goes to white people, right?

Stay Woke, my Son of a Bitch

OPERATION BOOMSTICK

This is a great point. These people have the fire in them to make a difference, but what they do objectively does not make a difference, yet the feeling of accomplishment is there regardless so they keep doing it. Maybe people should be a little less free, and shouldn't be allowed to protest meaninglessly? They should be forced to use that urge to make a difference in a way that actually makes a difference. Trump is the kind of man who could make such decisions.

god i love this controversy
think about what the nfl is: billionaire jews own millionaire negros who play a game to entertain the great masses of lower- and middle-class whites
what happens when the bread and circuses fails? the circus is telling you how much it hates you, all that's left is bread, and man cannot live by bread alone

>stay woke

That picture didn't clarify what it is about, though.

The great things is that statistically, that "unarmed black man" is much more likely to have been killed by a black man than a white person, and even less likely to have been killed by a cop. The first step isn't protesting - it's admitting this.

not per person user.
When blacks take up 12% of the total population, but receive 31% of foodstamps, the black community is receiving more welfare PER CAPITA than the white community.

forgot my pic

I'm all about facts but post stats from 2013 is retarded. You need to get a updated graph.

Ooga McBooga® he dindu nuffin

> no your'e not
LIBTARD

I'm sure all the trends have totally reversed themselves in 4 years.

Colin Kaepernick started this shit back when I think one of the no name niggers blacks protest about getting shot was killed. He basically keeled during the national anthem that is played before every game as a show of disrespect to the country, flag and the troops (don't act like they aren't involved, national anthem has been correlated with our troops and our past for years, shows we stand for freedom and how America was founded in that freedom.) to get media attention.

It worked and all the news and sports news wouldn't shut up about him but when asked why he is doing it he CLAIMS it's to protest police in just against blacks in America and claims he shouldn't respect a country if it doesn't respect him and "his people".

It started out small but since trump took a shot at the NFL in Alabama at his rally, he said people should boycott and the players kneeling should be fired.

Out of protest the NFL managers and owners hung themselves and is supporting the players and now hundreds of players are "resisting Trump" by taking a knee. Most don't even know what it stands for and just doing it to hit back at Trump. Idk why trump wanted to start shit but that's were we are at now. They continue to have the worst ratings ever and will continue after this bullshit

>commit a higher rate of crime
>is actually being under enforced
>act surprised when some dumb idiot gets killed by a cop when he acted aggressive near him
>completely ignore that the real killer of your race is your own race by a huge margin
>blame the race dumb enough to give you free stuff

okay then get the fuck out, we will be happy to have you gone.

Not saying that probably got worse, in a real argument though, that chart would probably be ignored because of the date.

It's almost like they've been historically repressed and that has economic consequences for future generations.

[citation needed]

I am so ready to move out of my shithole; I had to climb over a passed out nigger at the gas station this morning when I got cigarettes.
When you're white and have to live around blacks it is SO detrimental to your mental health.
You're a prisoner in your own home and even then you can't get away because of all the sirens, trash, shit in the alley, arsons, loud window-rattling rap music and well, black people. It Fucking SUCKS.

You can attend low to medium end colleges on welfare grants alone user. You can get a fairly comfy job on these degrees user. The government will pay for you to do this if you're black user.

Oppression where?

First, the majority of blacks still contribute more than they take. The original image hides this fact. In fact, it claimed that they don't contribute at all. If those who work, most work for companies owned by white people thus generating income for white people. Lastly, it ignores the fact that blacks have been economically unequal to whites since they were brought to this country. This continues throughout slavery, Jim Crow, the civil Rights era, and to now. The white nationalist/conservative argument simply claims that blacks are lazy but coincidentally conveniently ignores systematic racism at play.

Fuck that systemic racism shit. There is none, matter of fact systemically blacks get more consideration that white people do because "muh disadvantage."
The fucking civil rights movement screwed our country royally, and as a woman I would gladly take us back to before that time where one person could sustain a home and kids and blacks acted somewhat like human beings.
Give certain populations an inch and they'll take a mile. I loved working in the home, I enjoy cooking and taking care of someone. As long as I am treated as the queen of my castle, we're golden.

The problem is these statistics are heavily cherrypicked.

#1 Is totally true, and I agree, more people should learn that the most danger of crime comes from your own race. BLM should really learn this one.
#2 Doesn't factor is race or location, since blacks are only 12% of the total population, I'd love to see this graph adjusted for only that demographic.
#3 Is difficult to say one way or another, but since the source displays a bias towards blacks, I'm disinclined to take this number at face value.
#4 Literally is only saying that black people commit more offenses in school. Since the data is not split by offense, it can be as misleading as it chooses to and not be false.
#5 Is leaving out the fact that while most blacks are not criminals (this is true Sup Forums, most of them aren't), a much higher percentage of them are.

it's time for #transcheerleaders. let's meme this into action Sup Forums

it's almost like you've ignored every other oppressed or marginalized group's success in the modern era.