Is this thing worth watching

is this thing worth watching
i have some time to kill

Yes

Wrong board try Sup Forums or /trash/

Not anime fag.

Yeah. Starts kinda shitty, but the concept is pretty neat and it gets better as it goes on and as Rooster Teeth got their shit/more money together.

Sup Forums will say it's shit among other things, and it probably is, but give it a whirl. Lotta folks, even nips, have found themselves hooked on it.

>all this legwear
Already sold.

Fuck off to Sup Forums you underage fag.

I thought we were only allowed to discuss the manga here? And speaking of which what is its release schedule?

It's weeb series on web.

It's worth watching but treat it as online show, not proper tv animation. (however It gets better with each season).

Fuck off, fag.

Yes, if nothing else the fight scenes are great fun. The story is pretty bad, and the non fight scenes are fairly bad with a dash of funny here and there, and typical anime tropes are littered everywhere tot he point where people that have seen over 500 series saw what was coming at the end of season 3 as soon as the character was introduced, where Pyrrha put up every single fucking death flag on their way to the grave and people still got caught off guard because their inexperience didn't tell them that they were going to die. The Narrarator being the main big bad was a nice twist, even if I saw it coming from the beginning, and the fact that Salem is Ruby's mom is going to make all the sub100 shows watchers lose their mind.

>your last sentence
Nice theory, but I don't think any such thing has been exposed yet.

Not really. I gave up on it when one of the girls showed signs of being a furry. That was too much, imo.

This, folks, is someone that can't smell a plot twist coming from a thousand miles away due to their low number of watched shows.

Aren't these threads not allowed on Sup Forums? Where the fuck are mods?

Sage and report garbage threads.

Yes and read the bit if the manga we already got.

It's garbage, but when Phyrra died and Yang lost her arm, it started getting interesting

White a best.

I hope daddy fucks her perfect little ass.

That's not Blake.

But yes, Weiss has the best fighting style. Glyphs are OP.

Mainly dropping in to mention this before some newfag mod or janitor comes along: this does belong here because it has an ongoing legit manga.
On topic, it's decent but a few parts annoyed me because they were trying so hard to cram in overdone anime cliches. Still worth it for the fight choreography and especially the soundtrack.
Grab the BD rips off nyaa instead of streaming from the official site. Now that I think about it I still haven't grabbed any of the manga yet. Don't know if it's a side story or just an adaptation.

forgot to post best girl

Yeah Adam's pretty good.

Not sure why you posted an uncropped image with so much empty space that stinks of cowardice and abandonment though.

No no no no op if you actually watch this and enjoy this you should reconsider your fucking life

You're on a forum posting about Chinese cartoons for little girls; none of us can claim to be connoisseurs of fine entertainment, Satan.

it went shit after mounty died

HEIL SATAN

It's terrible, don't watch it.

>You should reconsider your fucking life
>666
You can't tell me what to do, Satan. This is a christian board!

>Octy is still salty because his waifu died

weren't you dead or something?

>faunas
>humans with either animal ears or a tail.

I see. Furries.

I like Roosterteeth, and I like anime. But it started immediately into the battle high school route so I dropped after episode 2. Dunno if it improved but I despise the premise and all the tropes and boring characters it bombarded me with straight outta the gate.

Just watch it. All three volumes will take you something like 7 hours in total. Get through volume 1 and watch the entire thing without taking it too seriously until maybe mid volume 3.

I want red to cry out as I disappoint her with sexual advances.

Season 1 is 100% cringe except for the fight scenes, season 2 is slightly better and while I wouldn't call season 3 a masterpiece or anything it is at least pretty decent.

You have to remember that season 1-3 are basically just the first book of a book series with like 7-15 books.

>RoosterJew

If you like chiché filled trash and mmd tier animation then sure.

Of course they like those things. They're on Sup Forums.

10% isn't furry, newfag.

First book only ended 3 seasons, because they switched to a newer software version.
The second season actually was supposed to follow directly into the winter after the first as the second half of the first season and not a discrete second.
So each season actually was supposed to have that many eps, but the third did not get them because of the guys that are now in charge after Monty's death, that is why the third season actually got really compressed and why it felt as if things did not get explained or were missing.

Also I say 7-15 books because originaly Monty made plans and settings for like 7 or 9 volumes, but apparently the team discovered after Monty's death that he continued to work on the world and expanded that to like 20 volumes.
RT basically got enough material to fill decades worth of RWBY.
The story goes apparently into the early 20 of Ruby herself and now just think about that the first 3 seasons barely covered a year with Ruby's temporary coma time skip.

Has decent characters designs and fight scenes but the voice acting is very cringy

As is the animation.

Necrophilia is a crime.

I don't see why not, is generic as fuck and it have likeable characters, just like the other 513413431515 anime in existence.

It can be cute. Don't give up on it until you've watch seasons 3, since everything before that is absolute shit. Animation and story can be shitty, but the girls are cute and it can be kinda funny.

Polite sage.

Volume 3.