Girls in kimono > regular girls

Girls in kimono > regular girls

SauceNao showed that JK Madam was in Comic Mujin 2011, but I dunno where I can grab this one. Tried sadpanda, but it wasn't listed there.

OP what if I told you that every girl in a kimono has a regular girl underneath

You'd ruin my day.

>finally found it
>reads the tags
Holy fuck, they just do everything in this one, don't they?

Dude you should recognize that blasted artstyle

see

Looks like Type90.

Exactly. About as sick as john k peta ( well at least it's consensual so what the fuck)

I'm pretty sure thats Type90.

That one series with the vampire mother and daughter was hot as fuck. I think it was called Blood Lunch.

Sick?

>I am a gigantic weeb

I mostly remember sweating and large insertions from his stories. Like the women always look like they're coated in cooking oil and they'll always have something like an arm or a bottle or a traffic cone inserted up their vagina.

What I remember about John K Peta is that women in his stories are made of rubber and all their holes are connected somehow. Like penis in the navel will result in cum coming out of the women's ears.

I fapped so hard to that one.

Especially at that last bonus chapter. The MC and the heroine get married and have a daughter. And the cycle repeats again. Although I do feel bad for the MC. His wife is going to end up fucking the new kid eventually, as she already had a threesome with her daughter and the new kid. Although she didn't do anything with the guy and just focused on her daughter, it still feels like ntr.

pic related is also great

That's just this artists style. All of his works, especially the ones with an overall story arc have ntr in it to an extent. The main girl usually gets fucked by other guy(s) and the mc fucks other girls. So in the end it balances out I guess.

With that epilogue chapter of the Blood Lunch series, at the end the MC is fucking his daughter anyway. So if the the heroine decided to fuck her daughters boyfriend, like I said it evens out. Though I'm surprised she didn't. She didn't even put her hands on him, because she was too busy fistfucking her daughter. So technically it's not even ntr on her part.

Kimono are whore uniforms

>hating based peta
fuck you ovary sex with a mushroom is patrician tier

What matters is inside, not the outside.

China dresses > Kimono

It depends on the girl

I really wanted the Milf version of the main girl to fuck her daughter's boyfriend or whatever he was.I don't care if it would be NTR. Maybe we'll get a sequel down the road?

Girls with Himecut > regular girls

My first waifu.

Since she's 3D, wouldn't that actually be your first crush?

Kimono that realistically hide boobs > boob kimonos

Nothing ruins my day like boob kimonos.

>wanting delicious well-endowed women to look like disgusting flat-chests
What's wrong with you, user?

I saw a girl in a kimono yesterday. I'm not in Japan. She was Japanese. It was at the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. I was confused

The breasts are the surprise for when you start taking off the kimono, user.
Having them show through is like your parents asking you what you want for your birthday/christmas. It ruins all the enjoyment.

She was probably in a yukata, unless she was melting.

>thinks a bit
Y'know, user, you may be right about that. I hadn't thought about it that way, but I gotta admit that that makes it more spicy.

slut

Akiha makes me hard.

kill yourself

It's nice seeing a girl wear a kimono that usually doesn't, but it's a whole other level when a kimono wearing girl puts on western clothes.