Re:Zero

Why is this show and it's fanbase so fucking cancer?

This show is so flawed, yet all these faggots think that this is the best time travel story of all time.

>Subaru is uber strong for plot convenience to stab monsters and break arms in 1 hit
>Maids are still generic af even with their demon twist and stupid complexs that don't make sense that took 11 episodes to do
>Emilia is just waifu bait
>Story has no tension due to being able to reset everything
>Takes 11 episodes to do something
>The Meta commentary doesn't mean shit because it's hamfisted down my throat and the things they say they wouldn't, they do anyway.
>Half of the story is just interactions that mean nothing because the dialogue is bad and the connections aren't established well

I swear if this fucking story where not in a fantasy/game world and everyone had bad character designs no one would fucking watch it.

Explain the appeal.

I'll start. Pic related.

(You)

Is it just one guy posting several threads to bash Re:Zero and bait people?

How is this cancer in comparison to fatefags who spam like this this.

They're false flaggers you fucking newshit.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Where people are this autistic.

>the hate on this series is more cancerous than the actual fanbase

>Reasonable hate
>Gets mad and doesn't respond with actual criticism

Fuck off

I think everyone knows Steins;Gate is the best anime/VN time travel story, I've never heard anyone say Re:Zero is better or the best.
I somewhat hate that Steins;Gate spawned all these time travel stories because nothing has yet to even touch it in terms of quality. Add in the whole "stuck in a fantasy world" thing and it's a rather cliche anime. But I think the one thing it does right are the characters and definitely the fantasy elements. At least the darker feeling to it adds a bit more uniqueness to the show.

As for the fans of the show, just ignore that. Normalfags are watching it even more now so it's to be expected you'll get some retards.

Post Elsa

this is not from fatefags fucking newfag piece of shit

1/?

>hate something so much and feels entitled to tell other what to like
> proceed to call the show fanbase cancerous
>proceed to be triggered and project madness when other people respond to him,and they do not concede with his ideals

fact there are more hate threads than circle jerking thread for the series

2/?

Even worse now because it's summer.

Autism never fails to amuse me.

>reasonable hate
>on a fucking cartoon
That's not how you hide autism

3/?

u mad?

4/?

how new?

I want to spill my guts onto Elsa. And by "guts" I mean "semen". And by "onto" I mean "into".

5/?

Is there any good DFC in this show or is it all hags

>disgusting flat chest
>good
top kek

Best girl

Keep em cumming

>hate something so much and feels entitled to tell others what to like
I gave evidence as to why it's not the best, never said you can't like it. Learn to read.

>Proceed to call the show fanbase cancerous
It is cancer, with you're fucking "Save her smile" and "OMG YOU GUYS WAIT UNTIL THE RREEALLL SUFFERING" constantly.

>Proceed to be triggered and project madness when other people respond to him, and they do not concede with his ideals

Ideals? What? I said it's bad, gave evidence and you said kill yourself. Don't act like you're the better one.

>fact there are more hate threads than circle jerking thread for the series

No it's just "OMG LE SUFFERING" constantly. All the hate threads that give good points are stopped by retards like you.

6/?

> Wants to have a clutch of starving african kids
Absolutely disgusting.

shh. just enjoy

Can't wait for them to add IDs to Sup Forums.

>re:zero shitpost thread
>look at OP's ID
>one post by this ID

7/?

8/?

9/?

10/?

Looks like this is all I've got. Keep posting Elsa if y'all have more!

Every fanbase has idiots. None of this meta is new for a popular series airing during any given season.

Including that one asshole who just has to tell everyone how he doesn't like the show, then proceed to question its appeal.

It's like you don't even know about the concept of subjectivity. You aren't superior for being different, and your tastes are probably shit too.

I want her to stab my intestines

>yet all these faggots think that this is the best time travel story of all time.
I haven't seen many posts claiming that on Sup Forums. If you visit other anime discussion sites the problem is on your end really.

It would be very painful.

mm

>Evidence
Fucking please, calling opinions "evidence" is cringeworthy

still hot bro

4u

don't scream

Cut me open baby

You're both legit retarded, I can't save you.

Why are their heads jumbo size?

that's not elsa you retardo

More Elsa's cus bored.

1/5

2/5

3/5

ah elsa touch my wood before you go and cut my guys out babe

That image is pretty fucking meta, yo.

The tension come from the fact that he could loose everything he worked for when he resets.
His relationships for example are completely reset.

>calling a subjective opinion evidence
>to triggered and ass-blasted to accept that an opinion is not evidence

>he thinks it is cancerous
it is not cancerous compared to fatefags,SnK shit,and if anything was a cancerous this season it was habeneros

4/5

5/5

>thread starts with FANBASE argument
>still not deleted
MOOOOOOODS

He's autistic, only elsa calms him down.

Turned to shit with this mansion arc.

user who posted the first 10-11 Elsas here.
Holy crap, user, these are great, and I didn't have any of them until now! Thanks, you're doing the gods' work!

I'll give you one last chance. Google what an opinion is, in correlation to facts and google what evidence is.

If you want an image dump thread, just do it normally. There is no good excuse for "just pretending to be retarded".

>inb4 muh board culture

No, that's just you and your autistic friend.

>>reasonable

ahahaha, such autism ya faggot

OP here, if you want more Elsa pics that I've posted, just go to pintrest.

Fine, here we go.

>Subaru is uber strong for plot convenience
What, your weak ass can't kick a miget or lift a dog? He is not "Uber" strong, avarage.

>Maids are still generic
They are supposed to be steriotypes, being generic is not bad by default.

>Emilia is just waifu bait
Yes, hence 3rd arc

>Story has no tension due to being able to reset everything
That argument could be used against any timetravel show, in this case however, let me give you a hint.

Subaru can't die, but other people can.

>Takes 11 episodes to do something
Go back to watching naruto then

>The Meta commentary doesn't mean shit
-I don't like the comedy, therefor everyone must agree with me

>Half of the story is just interactions that mean nothing
go back to watching naruto then

Nobody is "pretending" to like Elsa you fucking idiot. How dare you. How the fuck dare you.

How they went from the first arc to the current one is jarring. It just feels unnecessary.

They shouldn't drag this oni business too long. I want to see something beyond this mansion.

It's just a prologue, lets us get to know the twins and co. before the story starts user.

Same but you know i guess the oni business is officially over now.

I'm talking about the comments in the OP. What kind of shit are you trying to start? Just make a fucking Elsa thread, I have no problems with that.

Elsa is pretty relevant to the discussion, I don't know what the fuck you're bitching about desu,

Yeah, finally. Don't get me wrong. I like those girls.

So this will be like 64 episodes?

It's going to get like 25 episodes, and if it does well we are guaranteed a sequel. It's a long story.

>mfw retards complain about Elsa in this thread

user, i know you meant well, but replying to blatant faggot wont help him nor actually help us by bumping the damn thread.

>What, your weak ass can't kick a miget or lift a dog? He is not "Uber" strong, avarage.
He broke a guys arm in the first episode
jumped 4 feet up into the air whilst in the air stabbing a dog, did a backflip, got stomped by said 500kg dog, survived, stabbed it mouth and wasn't remotely injured and merely fainted.

NAH GUYS HE'S JUST YOU'RE 'AVERAGE'
NEET!!!!!!

>They are supposed to be steriotypes, being generic is not bad by default.

Sure whatever, but I wanted a character, not a cliche.

>Yes, hence 3rd arc
I'm sorry, it doesn't take 3 arcs to make a character develop. That's bad writing.

>Go back to watching naruto then
>go back to watching naruto then
??? This isn't even a good argument, are you resulting to 'insults' now?

>-I don't like the comedy, therefor everyone must agree with me
What about when you argue with someone, you show their full statement as to why they think that way.

You're still stupid, you were close.

Probably true, I just asume people actually want to discuss when they start a thread

I see this is shitpost target number one.

This is the dumbest way to start a thread, see Just inviting autism like the other two re zero threads up right now.

That guy's off.

Yes, the MC is a NEET. But he has to defend himself and his home (as stated in the fucking anime). I haven't read the novels so he might have an ulterior motive with his dad

Also the events that happen in the third arc are supposed to surprise you after you get attached (It's kinda hard for me too, to be honest) to the MC and the characters.

Goddamit there was no rezero thread and you had to make one

You're actually so fucking retarded.

When someone doesn't like something and points out flaws, all your fanbase does is cry out "AUTISM HERRR DURR AUTISM" !!

You aren't creative, nor constructive. Stop crying or gtfo.
>Yes, the MC is a NEET. But he has to defend himself and his home (as stated in the fucking anime).
Layman's terms here..
He is a NEET.
Normally, NEETS stay in home, watch anime and stay indoors all day, so if they don't bother getting a job or going to school, it's hard to imagine one would be strong, let alone exercise.

It makes sense why he's strong, sure.

But when you present a NEET character; a person in society that doesn't contribute to anything or anyone, normally has bad social skills, doesn't work nor go to school.

But he just so happens to be strong purely for the convenience of the story to make it move forward.

>
Also the events that happen in the third arc are supposed to surprise you after you get attached (It's kinda hard for me too, to be honest) to the MC and the characters.

I'm not attatched though.
Who should say that I'd have to wait 11 episodes to have a above average time reset story?
They've done nothing with the concept thus far that they could have with the 'introduction arc' so I'm expecting just pure shock factor with some 1d villian that fucks with him constantly.

Why do you think this place is a hugbox?

The only hugbox here is for Elsa!

He says that his strength has increased when he gets transported. Plus, it's anime lol. Are you gonna bitch about blue hair which is genetically impossible too?

I'd hug her box, if you know what I mean, double-dubs.

>Shut ins never excessive
wow you really blew that argument apart.

>that passive agressiveness by not quoting my post
lel and kek.

the colour of someone's fucking hair and PHYSICAL STRENGTH THAT CAN AFFECT THE STORY are two completely different things!

You re:zero fags are so irritating it's unbearable at times.

Exercise*
Nice strawman.

He said he is strong enough because he does daily exercises with his katana at home. Also pack noticed he has a nice body. Not your average fatty neet. Plus he has a personal story that we'll see later.
Don't judge a character without knowing his background.

>why are you a masochist?

why are you watching this shit if you dislike it so much? the story is a retard dies five times till he get it right only to die again and try to solve why?

why are you triggered by waifu bait? all anime,manga,ln,vn is entirely waifu/husbando bait.

Cut out that Sup Forums hivemind bullshit, not everyone here is part of this all-encompassing dogmatic fanbase you keep bringing up. I won't defend it myself. It's just samefags and trolls, usually in general/containment threads.

If you can't enjoy a show because of its plot holes, that's fine. Getting buttblasted because other people like something you don't makes it seem like you're the one crying really.

If you wanted to have an actual discussion, you wouldn't have started with the stereotyping and retarded assumptions.

see what i meant?
waste of time man, waste of fucking time

ill stay here, you can gtfo yourself.

or better off yourself from this motherfucking earth.

Subaru is the opposite of your typical shy character. His father is a very cool and handsome man loved by everyone, women included. Subaru wanted to shine like him, so he modeled himself over his father. At school, he acted like we see now: super kind, cheerful, funny, etc. His classmates started to hate him because they thought he was too much cocky. He was shocked and he rejected to go to school. So he was never autistic or something like that. The opposite.

>Man Re Zero sure is cancer
>Had Mayoiga general tab open

Sup tool