Buddhists aren't peaceful

I hate this stereotype that Buddhists are really peaceful when they kill rape, and slit the throats of other people.
Why won't the west do anything about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Myanmar
reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya-rape-insight/u-n-medics-see-evidence-of-rape-in-myanmar-army-cleansing-campaign-idUSKCN1BZ06X
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_people
969movement.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You misspelled 'Muslims'

You know your religion is fucking terrible when even Buddhists won't tolerate your shit.

they are doing gods work

That just proves violence has nothing to do with people's religion.

rohnigga muslims are disgusting

>Rape
No, Buddhists have standards.

>Aggressive, invasive, intolerant moslem minority provokes a militant response from fucking Buddhists of all people

>Cry for help and want to be imported into Western countries to fuck those up next

No thank you, musselmen.

no mercy for invaders

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Myanmar

reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya-rape-insight/u-n-medics-see-evidence-of-rape-in-myanmar-army-cleansing-campaign-idUSKCN1BZ06X
Kill yourself

>Invaders
>Muslims were put in Myanmar by the British

Anyone who kills Muslims makes me smile. It's time for the vast masses of Asians threatened by this Pan-Arab cancer to kill them.

Thank god for dead muslim babies.

Also get the fuck out of europe, you shitskin subhuman.

#NotAllBuddhists

>implying removing kebab doesn't make buddhists based as fuck
gas yourself mahmoud

When was the last time Buddhists carried out a coordinated act of terrorism in a foreign country in the name of Buddhism?

Death to islam

Fuck off achmed, stop posting with my peoples flag.

If anyone's peaceful- its them damn confucians

mass hindu grave just found

www bbc com/news/world-asia-41384457

Same thing is sadly going to happen in Europe within 15 years.

>Invade country
>Try to incite a civil war several times
>Buddhists become fed up with you and kick you out
>How dare those evil buddhists

Looks like you don't know history.

The whole world needs to ally with Buddhists to just completely wipe Muslims out of existence.

Peaceful?

Shut your islamist propaganda, mudslime subvuman.
Kill yourself and your diseasefullsubhuman creed.

Have they tried not being muslims?

I always knew denmark was retarded lol

I love how this just shows a group of women and explains nothing as to why these people would need any help, it just says "there's a bunch living here" and that's fucking it.

Fuck the Rohingya, you can only keep kicking a bear for so long before it gets sick of your shit.

al-mustafa welfare trust........................

They have the right and the duty to defend themselves, their land and their culture.

OP is a faggot

Muslims slaughtered the fuck out of Theravada Buddhists, they are not welcome in Buddhist lands.

Even if Buddhists were bloodthirsty terrorists bent on the destruction and subjugation of everyone who isn't one of them, and they're not, why the fuck should the West be expected to do anything?
Maybe Muslims should use the pushback theyre experiencing as an opportunity to learn compassion and tolerance by examining the mistakes they made that led them to this point.

>Be Buddhist
>All peaceful and well
>Arab Spring happening
>Terrorist funding
>Sudden surge in Islam-related terror attacks
>Get fed up with your own people getting slaughtered
>Retaliate
It's not like they didn't have it coming.
Action-Reaction is still a basic rule of nature, no matter what your religious, political or moral stance is.

>Rohingya muslims
>look like gypsies

No sympathy for that lot right from the get go. On top of that, showing me a parasite with a ''boo-hoo i'm oppressed please gib money'' face isn't going to garner any sympathy as well.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_people
According to Human Rights Watch, the 1982 laws "effectively deny to the Rohingya the possibility of acquiring a nationality. Despite being able to trace Rohingya history to the 8th century, Myanmar law does not recognize the ethnic minority as one of the eight "national races".[33] They are also restricted from freedom of movement, state education and civil service jobs.[33][34] The legal conditions faced by the Rohingya in Myanmar have been compared with apartheid

Shut the fuck up faggot

>they chose to stay

OH MY GOD THOSE POOR PEOPL-
>Muslims

Oh.

No other country is willing to take them.

I hope the Buddhists kill them all

Buddhism is overall slightly more peaceful compared to other faiths; but like Christianity and Islam, Buddhism have sects. Each sect has its own 'degrees' when it comes to application of their beliefs, including peacefulness. Some sects would be completely opposed to any kind of violence that they wouldn't eat meat or fish and are either vegetarians or vegans. Some are 'moderates' that they would eat meat and fish and they would fight to defend themselves. Rohingya Muslims fucked up and chose to pick a fight with Buddhists who would fight to defend themselves.

What's this supposed to be convincing me of? I never said a Buddhist government was a good thing. All religions are trash, just Islam is one of the absolute worst ones.

>Rohingya Muslims fucked up and chose to pick a fight with Buddhists
Source.

They are not real Buddhists

We all know how well taking down apartheid went.

What happened to Buddhism in Indonesia and Iran? Should they just let Islam take over?

If the problem cant be solved with violence, you just need to apply more severe violence

Then clearly there has to be a reason for people to not want to take in muslims, hmm, I wonder

Shit bait or a retard with less than two brain cells to rub together

>muslims murder buddhists for literally no other reason than "allah aqbar, mohammed jihad, durka durka"
>buddhist retaliate
>"BAD BUDDHISTS, BAD! MUSLIMS GOOD!"

>purging muslims from Europe
>sad
>checks flag

Who do these psychotic muzzie bumblefucks think they are fooling with their shitty propaganda and crocodile tears?

Western interventionism should stop. Fuck off and die niggers.

If the West would do something the West would be imperialistic which is evil.
West gets constantly told to mind its own business and stay away from other countries.
No West should invade?

Why does Saudi Arabia not invade? They have enough weapons and they are Ummah. I thoght all muslims are brothers. Why don't they hep their brothers and expect infidel nations to help? Logic?

Why
could
that
possibly
be?

>The only way a religion can defend itself is by committing crimes against humanity
Is this 2017 or 1000?

That says leagues about muslim countries.

India will probably stop them from invading Myanmar

good, we should start slaughtering them here too

Fuck those rohingya muslim gypsies. I cant even begin to imagine how much they suck. Cmon muslim+gypsy? Shit, I think we have found the ultimate subhumans

>discounting the British as invaders
I am become the master sage

If Muslims were predominantly white they would be the #1 argument for why white people should be exterminated.

Still waiting to hear any argument on how Muslims aren't the new Nazi's (minus the technological achievement and distaste for inbreeding)

Buddhists killing Muslims?
GOOD. Dare I say, BASED.

What's your solution? Ask your neighbours nicely if they want a shitload of broke, uneducated fundamentalist muslims?

Basically this. They take nice pictures if the women and children buy neglect to mention the men just out if frame slaughtering people.

Just imagine being a peace live Buddhist and waking up to the sound of your head being sawed off, and your Buddhist neighbor getting shot, raped, and burned to death.

Remember when this was all publicized the Buddhists were self immolating to protest this rhongyia bullshit! Before defending themselves they cried out for help by killing themselves! Who came to help?! A camera man telling the world how bad the sheep fuckers have it.

Kill all Muslims, and God Bless those monks!

Well, that's what religion does, commit crimes against humanity as it is a tool to oppress and control large populations.
It's always been this way, don't act like it's ever been different.

Afrikaaner here who left SA after the fall of Apartheid, can confirm segregating of sub humans is perfectly reasonable and necessary.

Look at my Buddhist over here. Are you the greatest?

Top kek

>not donating to th 969 movement to help them remove kebab from premises

FPBP
Your muzzie leaders couldn't even get their propaganda right and posted pictures of genocides from Africa and the Middle East and called them Myanmar, people have had enough of your blatant lies, bullshit, and continual attacks on everyone that isn't you.
Bangladesh used to be a Buddhist country but you muzzies genocided them and now its a shithole, trying your peaceful minority who just kill tons of their hosts shit isn't just gonna fly all the way until you've genocided the Buddhist world.

Yeah is there a way to help Myanmar kill muslims? Maybe they can livestream it on Twitch and we could all donate?

those poor muslims should leave and go somewhere they are wanted. That will show those racist white supremacist Buddhists!

muslims arent human

if they let the muslims stay then more will come because india couldnt defend its western boarder

east asia isnt going to put up with that shit. china cut a niggers dick off for trying to molest a kid and japan cained a black guy until he was a paraplegic for raping a flight attendant in a air port when a plane full of nigs from africa showed up

any muslims horde will probably die even if they have to use the triad and yakuza (who goes by a new name)

Buddists are peaceful.

Look up the Hindu Holocaust. It was done by muslims and killed MILLIONS of Hindus because they are considered polytheists by Islam.

So they have it coming to them. I feel no pity for a population that stands up to these INSANE FANATICAL bullies.

Stay strong India. Unleash the wrath of Shiva on those Shitskins.

>humanity

Thanks Ozzy Man for fighting back against the relentless lefty fucking propaganda!.

nigger

Bad ass russian logic. I wish so fucking bad we had a Russian immigration "problem" instead of this shit, it would be so awesome.

You misspelled 'humans'. And don't even talk about niggers

Also the thing is there are Buddhist monks who strictly follow the rules of the Buddha, and then there are lay followers, who make up the majority of the population and more like casual Buddhists. The layfollowers have no problem defending their homelands

Kill them all, and let God sort them out.

Finland should let in a couple million Russian migrants

battle monks exist bruh

Saudi Arabia funded articles is not a good trustworthy source of information. So there are mainly two reasons about worlds reaction

1. No one gives a fuck about muslims, since in this particular situation they provoked it. Eventually similar situation might happen in China with army suppressing Uygurs if they not settle down.
2. No one trusts obvious media campagin funded by main sponsor of worlds terrorism - Saudi Arabia, pushing the "violation of human rights/genocide" agenda with no proof. After Western reports on Syria, Aleppo specifically, western media is descridited - and the paid Saudi Arabia shillling even more so.

If this would be an actual major situation, it would be a issue handled in UN security council, with worst case Blue Helmets being deployed. It isnt however. Its just a media campaign blowing out things out of proportion.

The issue is that there is no satisfying solution - the muslims proven they cant coexist peacefully with buddhist there, so pretending nothing happened is not a solution: and other, muslim countries refuse to take them in despite cries for support.

So no matter how you cry, ethnic/religious conflicts cant be solved easily - in this current situation, the only option they have is to get the fuck out or in reservations.

As for cries of violations and violence - Violence is the one inherit RIGHT of the state to protect itself. Human rights dont matter if the party does not recognize the state control and laws.

Currently much worse conflict happens in Yemen and elsewhere, and no one gives a fuck. In Indonesia the horrors of fight against ISIS are aghast, and no one gives a fuck.

If removing the tumor allows to prevent it blowing up, then its absolutely justified. Its War, even if undeclared and without battlefields.

If Tibetan monks for example start doing terror attacks on China massively, it`ll be absolutely justified for China to just Nuke them. If Chechnya rebels again, we`ll steamroll it with no regard again

>Al-Mustafa Welfare Trust
That money is going straight to al-Qaeda, isn't it?

You can donate bitcoins. They also have merchandise like pins.
969movement.org/

Buddhists are keeping the peace by eliminating a huge threat, they recognise the damage that Muslims do around the world and make the decision to lessen the hardships of their fellow country men

like using radiation treatment to kill the cancer, it isn't fun or painless but it is necessary for survival

Because muslims are raping, attacking, stealing and murdering over here. So we don't give a fuck. Long live the Buddhists.

>Muslims playing fake victims

They did same here during war,fuck them don't fall for their crocodile tears.

Buddhists never did anything against Europeans

>Why won't West do anything about this

Are you sure you are not Swede?

>muslims
>human
No.

Why do you even care?