So Dies Irae is getting a manga and anime adaptations in 2017?

So Dies Irae is getting a manga and anime adaptations in 2017?

It's one of the big3 powerlevels novels, I really doubt that they will be able to animate it well.

Is this going to be Umineko anime tier disaster?

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v548/chars#chars
youtube.com/watch?v=iSIu2CCRrA4
youtube.com/watch?v=l9-a7wRyGZo
youtu.be/_rOjVlFWQSE?t=7m4s
warosu.org/jp/thread/S13839193#p13861218
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

語りえないものに就いては、人は沈黙するほかない。

I don't know much about anime budgets but it gets really hyped up by VN readers. Hope it turns out well tho.

What is this about?

Those seem like very impractical garments.

Chuuni as fuck godlike beings beating the crap out of each other, with EDGE.

Also Nazi Jesus and evil Buddha.

Nazis, fedoras, and powerlevels.

>Nazis, fedoras, powerlevels, Nazi Jesus, Evil Buddha

Looks like Sup Forums cancer in Sup Forums's skin.

>Nazi Jesus and evil Buddha.
Explain further.

Fate/Stay Night+Madoka Magica but with Magic Nazis instead of servants or magical girls

It's autistic as fuck. But should be fun to watch.

Judging by the name this is entirely about the Imperator class titan, Dies Irae (Day of Wrath). No doubt this anime revolves around a kawaii squad of pilots and techpriests that stomp enemies in the name of the God-Emperor in the days before the Horus Heresy.

So what's the story like, good or bad?

>all the heresyposting in every week's thread
Sup Forums might just go down entirely if that happened.

Is it going to be as shit as Demonbane?

In 1945 Naziz fled to the Moon. In 2017 they will returrn.

Probably, though I still have some hope it might be good.

Isn't that the synopsis for Iron Sky?

Without a doubt.

You know what is the best thing about this adaptation? It made readers from /jp/ buttblasted.

She did nothing wrong.

NOTHING

So what triggered 'em?

>big3 powerlevels novels
I thought that was demonbane, seinarukana, umineko.

She is cute
Maybe I choose her my new seasonal waifu
Who is it?

>Those seem like very impractical garments.

Nonsense!

They're perfectly protect the necessary body parts

Muh glorious-and-impossible-to-translate franchise will be filled with english only peasant and secondary like fate stay night.

Glorious, indeed!

kek

an old hag

It is their equivalent of KLK getting aired on toonami.

>those girls
muh dick

As far as those crazy powerlevels series go it's Aselia > Seinarukana > Dies Irae >> Demonbane.

Demonbane has some good novels and second game is okay, but first one is seriously shit.

Nothing like being into something before it was cool, only to have that coolness be distributed to the masses, huh?

Her pussy needs to be punished.

Umineko has like two fights that are on Demonbane/Seinarukana/Dies Irae tier. It's not a powerlevels series at the core like them.

Is Demonbane really that popular with the Elevens? Huh

Fair enough, I was thinking of something like tiering list.

>anything
>stronger than EGD

Post some fucking images so I can figure out who is best girl.

vndb.org/v548/chars#chars

How about video ?

youtube.com/watch?v=iSIu2CCRrA4

Top tier slice of life with nazis.

>that art style
One would almost think the artists for Trinity Blood had a hand in their designs. More bishonen than I was expecting.

I suspect the red-eyed loli might be best girl.

She is literally Shinoa

Not this shit again.

>red-eyed
>eyed

Yeah, these arguments are always just about who likes the serious they're arguing for the most.

It's literally impossible to decide who is strongest out of those series. They are all completely ridiculous.

Now all I need is for more chapters of Youjo Senki to be done by /ak/ so I can have my fill of Nazi violence ahegaos. Soon life will be good

Daily reminder that nazis were defeated bunch of drunk slavs
>defeated by slavs
>couldn't conquer a small island nation even during the period when it was fighting pretty much alone
>produced no art or literature of any value whatsoever
>triggered by people with different opinions
>worthless art
>worthless film industry
>shitty impractical architecture (muh huge neoclassical meme buildings! muh Welthauptstadt Germania xd)
>literally we wuz kangz of Europe
Nazi Germany is a big meme

Fuck this shit, even Dies Irae is getting raped by EOPs. I need to read it fast.

Can't wait for inevitable Aselia anime.

I'm hoping for a Demonbane anime myself.

Already happened. I doubt they would make a remake.

That's already EOP shit, so whatevs, but Dies Irae was exclusive until now.

Although I guess EOPs that played Aselia or Demonbane might think themselves more than those that would just watch the anime.

Dies Irae is like the Japanese-reading audience's FSN, in the memetic "it's the best thing ever and I don't need to read anything else" sense.

If a series like this gets animated unless it gets at least OPM tier animation it's just a waste.

>>defeated by slavs
>>couldn't conquer a small island nation even during the period when it was fighting pretty much alone
I'm not even from Sup Forums or like the Nazis but check your facts.

Very few people call it the best thing ever. First game was just #9 top selling VN of it's year. Second one #25.

It's chuuni wonderland though. Could become the next Elfen Lied.

What are you talking about?
There is no Demonbane anime.
Yet.

>Very few people
/jp/ begs to disagree, the only thing they talk about in the VN threads are Dies Irae and the moege of the month.

Hilariously wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9-a7wRyGZo

His eyes get me to this day.

Did you make this?

Hilariously in denial. Their attitude to just about any other chuuni title is "pssh, I've read Dies Irae, I don't need to bother with that shit".

Dies Irae sold more than 50000; it's a huge success
And stop thinking you know anything about what japan think, you are just some random EOP so act like one

All this extra stuff Takase is releasing for ES is giving me hope that they are planning anime too.

And that Temuorin x Tokimi yuri:

youtu.be/_rOjVlFWQSE?t=7m4s

Same as what EOPs do with FSN.

Being near top10 is a huge success you autist. It's just not even close to the most popular titles.

Each opening thread contains a link to the previous thread. Go count any mentiones of Dies Irae in previous few threads.

>getting a manga and anime adaptations in 2017?
The manga adaptation started earlier this year. 3 chapters are translated

Don't try to argue with me you goddam EOP, you only saw the getchu ranking and thought it was relevant.
No, selling more than 50000 is huge and put it higher than the 9th place for the year overall

that's because the VN thread of /jp/ has been overrun by moege fags in the past few months.
Most people who used to talk about plot centered VNs left the place ages ago

>Don't try to argue with me you goddam EOP
Not that guy you're typeflirting with, but do you even know where you are right now?

It's consistently discussed, not to mention referred to as DI so you can't look it up, and you can't discuss other chuuni titles because everyone's too obsessed with it.

Ctrl+F

Go do it.

>not to mention referred to as DI so you can't look it up
Reading comprehension, son. Also archives.

>and you can't discuss other chuuni titles
Like what? Fortissimo? good joke

CTRL + F, type in DI, check out every result. There's no problem with archives, each link will take you to the archive thread on Warosu.

Go do it.

Thanks for proving my point.

Archives, son. Try looking up DI in there.

Fortissimo doesn't get discussion because it's shit

>Archives, son. Try looking up DI in there.

But that's not what I'm asking you to do. I'm asking you to go through last several threads, perhaps 10 or so, and see there are barely any mentions on DI, which shows your initial statement is bullshit.

Oh, it really started. But it's quite shitty.

It doesn't help that the translation is literally google translated

So all you can think of is Fortissimo? Try checking VNDB, I'm sure it'll be an interesting experience for you.

>But that's not what I'm asking you to do.
It's what I'm asking you to do, if you want to argue against the obvious. And what about the times when it's referred to via characters or pics?
I've been following those threads for years, son. It's been a problem since forever.
warosu.org/jp/thread/S13839193#p13861218

Well, Aroduc (Kamidori, Bunny Black and other TLs) has confirmed that he's translating this. He is really fast, so you should expect the VN English release before the anime.

Why would I check VNDB? I can check EGS
And I just said Fortissimo since it seems to be the sort of games who is popular with EOPs who read machine translated stuff.

>Why would I check VNDB? I can check EGS
I was implying you're a newfag, because you're acting like one. Even more so since we're talking about what people who can read Japanese are obsessed with, which means you're thinking on a completely mistaken direction. Great job.

>Well, Aroduc (Kamidori, Bunny Black and other TLs) has confirmed that he's translating this. He is really fast, so you should expect the VN English release before the anime.
Neat. Where can I check the progress?

>Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen
>that design
>side character
Fuck Japan at this point.

VNTLS on the Jay every Sunday
He announced it yesterday, so it's not in the OP yet, but feel free to ask about it in the thread.

I'm curious: With ever17 being 'big' over here in the West (since it's translated at all), what is the (or some) ~big~ mindfuck VNs?

Remember, no recommendations.

Is it some kind of VN tradition that MC must be garbage?

TES3 being all ages from the start gives me hope that Euphoria will be the MC, not some pathetic self insert guy.

So what's the MC like?

I'm not asking for recommendations. I can't even read nip.

Ren is a great character, why do you think he is garbage when you don't even know what he is like?

>big3 of powerlevels
Yes if you are an animu/mango nerd. Go read up a good literature instead of crap VN.