Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/a/1465903977474.webm
i.4cdn.org/a/1465904066894.webm
i.4cdn.org/a/1465904156363.webm
i.4cdn.org/a/1465904257977.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>movie is canon

It is

Griffith has more kissable lips than Casca. What the fuck.

Of course it is, he's using her feelings for him, but she never wanted to get defiled by a monster in front of other monsters and the corpses of her comrades.

Pretty much the same thing happened in manga.

Wow, can someone tell me which anime this is from? I am always up for yuri rape! :)

Only because that scene was outsourced to a hentai studio in the movie

Why don't you post an image of her after she got raped? You know, when she's lost the ability to speak?

Her face was stiff in the manga and Griffith moved it

Berserk, but I don't know if it's yuri

am I fucked up for getting hard on this?

>video dimensions

Did you just cut them from my webm or something?

i.4cdn.org/a/1465903977474.webm
i.4cdn.org/a/1465904066894.webm
i.4cdn.org/a/1465904156363.webm
i.4cdn.org/a/1465904257977.webm

Sakura trick

Its a sexy scene, why would you be fucked up?

>no sound
I can't masturbate to this.

because it's rape?

I dont think girls who get raped shove their tongues into the mouths of their rapists

Remember, by this point she is half catatonic already (look at her eyes). The monsters that initially grabbed her have been ravaging the shit out of her for a while.

bruh...

This

Although the movie made it a little more sexual, she was mentally gone by that point in the manga too. Even if she didn't want it, her body felt immense pleasure. Just look at her in pic related.

The sound makes it a hundred times hotter. That wet sound of Cacsca getting her pussy pumped by Femto's demon penis gave me the most uncomfortable boner ever. The way she moaned certainly didn't help either. I feel like a horrible person getting turned on by that scene.

>she wanted to be raped retarded by a faggot and a bunch of monsters

Really nigga?

Thanks I wanted to get mad today.

Of course all she wanted to do in this situation is just to fuck.

>I feel like a horrible person getting turned on by that scene.

The eclipse is probably the only time I've felt this. Even getting a reaction out of shit like Geiger Counter, I'm like eh, but this really hits hard.

Look how happy she is for fucks sake

It was actually really clever, if you don't read the entire run to that point and miss the fact that prior to this she had anti-rape plot armor. She was 'at risk' a half dozen times prior, and always got saved, in the same way the Band of the Hawk always pulled out a win.

This was when everyone's plot armor failed. Even Guts loses an arm, an eye, and everything he cares about. For Cassie, she suffered everything she had been lucky enough to avoid ten-fold, and then got her 'dream' granted in the worst way imaginable.

It was beautifully executed.

So much so that it really does make the almost idyllic little hero team they have going right now seem like the series has lost it's fangs, or that something utterly horrific is still due to happen.

Likely to Shelke, as her fucking plot armor makes pre-rape Casca's look like nothing.

Who's Cassie?

Never bothered watching the movies, but I just watched some clips of this rape scene and she looked like she was enjoying it the entire time. In the manga Femto forced that kiss on her. But in the movie she straight up sticks her tongue out for him.

>1.38 MB, 450x270
227 KB, 1200x508

Casca, just called her that because.. well, no reason really.

>1.38 MB, 450x270

I just wanted to show the moment of the tongue fucking. Obviously if anyone wants to watch the scene the webms are already up. Why would I post a duplicate? Don't understand what the issue is.

What a slut.

Even if she reverts back to her former self, she doesn't deserve Guts.

He deserves a new girl, not some brain dead retard who enjoyed getting fucked silly by Femto's demon dick and loved it when he filled her up with his thick demonic semen.