NFL or watch paint dry? hmmmm

FUCK you NFL & any MLB, NBA, MLS players, whoever the fuck you are. Who really gives a fuck about the opinions or political persuasions of idiot-rich, bloated, steroid fed, genetic anomalies who run around banging into other giant, bloated genetic freaks for a living. 5 years is all you fat fucks have before your godforsaken giant bags of meat & bone start to fall apart from abuse. Then you get brain diseases and endless surgeries until you are a limping old bag of broken shit at the age of 40. Most normal men will be in their prime at 40 but you genetic freaks are at the end of your physically functional life at 40. And the millions you make on your knees will be washed away by your stupid gold digging posse. Anyway: so DOUBLE FUCK YOU and I'm not watching your sport anymore. I hate you. You used to represent the USA neutral to politics. Institutions like the NFL should be foundations of neutrality. And your sport is an AMERICAN ICON, without the USA you would be playing rugby or handball for $15K per year. So again DOUBLE, TRIPLE FUCK you. ALL OF YOU. ! BOYCOTTED forever.

Things I will do without you: live, talk, repair, improve, live harder, live better, read, grow, exercise, sex, study, love, eat, breath, drink, talk, learn, watch paint dry.......We don't need you motherfuckers!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3ujgDwm2hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fan

>Who really gives a fuck about the opinions or political persuasions of idiot-rich, bloated, steroid fed, genetic anomalies who run around banging into other giant, bloated genetic freaks for a living.
Apparently you do, homo

I hope you Trump supporters realize that most of NFL/MLB/NBA/MLS are Liberals who hate you just like Hollywood.
STOP watching them and giving them your time and money.Watch UFC instead

If this stops burgers from buying into (((institutionalized sporting fixtures))) I'll be sorely surprised. You'll all forget and go back to your bluepill populace pacifier soon enough.

why is anyone watching sports anyway they're so fucking boring

time to become one with the NASCAR rednecks baby!

Ummm OP, although football used to be great and all and is distinctly American.
>Average game is 3.5 hours long, for a 1 hour game, in which only roughly speaking is 11 minutes.
>EVERYTHING IS HYPE AND COMMERCIALS
>Stop making football you're idol, just a drunken day to distract from that shitty job in the work week.

Now Rugby
>Pretty much pure gameplay
>The players are actually athletes, big and strong.
>Combination of individual's skill and good teamwork.
>The world plays. USA lacks because of football
> Because no bulky equipment, players act smart and don't go into the super concussion head first trauma that football players do.

PS, 6 years of youth football, 5 years of rugby later after football.

Honestly, if one relies on something as lacking in intellectual stimulation as professional sports to entertain themselves, one should just an hero.

Hey folks, why is this not being talked about. IT'S CORPORATE BRAINWASHING, more than 100 commercials per game, only 11 minutes of gameplay!!!!!

American is fucking ridiculous.

> Watch 11 minutes of gameplay and 190 minutes of Jewish advertisements and get BLM shoved down your throat.

Good Goy.

not really. always hated the pro sport thing. it's like a sick cult of vicarious living. glad to take this opportunity...all things considered....to vent my hate & pile on. i know my work on Sup Forums & Sup Forums will pay off. it's hard work banging keys to take down the NFL man. give me some credit.

American Football***

UFC yep! agree.

Football is a fucking joke that many Americans are brainwashed by. Rugby is a true man's sport. Britain wins this one.

yep, this

Idols will speak and move about.

The last two superb owls were epically fantastic. Cam Newton getting BTFO and the Broncos sideline dabbing to mock him was arousing.

Then the monstrous Pats comeback last year to stick the trophy of Goodell's ass. We have been blessed.

fuck my falcons

rough for you, my man. Nothing against the Falcons; the Pats win was just pottery.

Only league (of any sport) worth watching is the Premiere League.

Everything else has no actual gameplay in it.
And now this, I enjoy the Patriots myself, but after all these nigger chimpin' out... no thanks.

Just look at that beautiful anglo lion.

soccer is literally torture

Handegg is pretty boring way to ruin commercials.

Oh please...

youtube.com/watch?v=N3ujgDwm2hM

Yes, rugby is the next thing. It's cheaper for the kids to play, too. No expensive body armor required.

Notice that rugby came about because some bong was cheating at soccer. .. Perfidious Albion strikes again. The US will have to purify the sport, as usual.

HA HA HA... the NFL and all your other precious sports leagues are *turning their back on you* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I can't think of a more humiliating right-wing defeat in the culture wars.

Don't worry. No matter what happens, you'll always have NASCAR ;)

>defeat
you mean liberation from the couch to do something intellectually stimulating or productive with one's time? Seems like a win.

Yep, exactly

Watch Formula One, it's one of the last great white sports if you ignore Hamilcuck.

Go NFL

NFL PLAYERS BEAT WOMEN MORE THAN ANY OTHER SPORT POINT BLANK PERIOD.

IF THESE FUCKING LOSERS CANT STOP BEATING WOMEN WE MUST DISBAND THE NFL TO SAVE FUTURE FEMALE LIVES

THESE NFL PLAYERS BEAT WOMEN THEN VIRTUE SIGNAL THAT COOS BEAT UP BLACKS?? FUCK THESE HUMAN GROWTH CHEATING SCUM

THEY BEAT WOMEN THEY BEAT WOMEN THEY BEAT FUCKING WOMEN AND GET RESIGNED IN FREE AGENCY

RAY RICE GREG HARDY RAE CARRUTH MCDONALD.. SLDON SMITH .. THE LIST GOES ON AND ON

AND ALL BECAUSE THEIR STUPID LITTLE HEAD HURTS' FROM RUNNING 4 YARDS EVERY HALF HOUR.. NO OTHER SPORT BEATS WOMEN JUST NFL..

THIS SPORT IS FILLED WITH A BUNCH OF CRIMINAL SCUM RUNNING AROUND FULL SPEED ON STEROIDS PUNCHING WOMEN IN THEIR FACES..

NFL-NIGGERS FIGHTING LADIES

FUCKING ASS CLOWNS I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE LOSERS EVEN TOM BRADY IS A LITTLE ALKALINE WATER WEAK FAGGOT..

NFL-NIGGERS Niggers Fighting Ladies

NFL-Niggers fighting Ladies

Trend it scum defeat these hypocrites..

Funny how the crowd that villainized the black NFL player is now the crowd defending the black NFL player

KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEKKEK

yes

>#DomesticViolenceIsFreeSpeech
They're simply voicing their displeasure for their partners

having ratings for yesterday been released yet?

Don’t Americans have the Simpsons and game of thrones to watch ?