Why do nips like vampires ?

Why do nips like vampires ?
They are monsters

They are troubled souls who were once humans. They could feel pain once. Why does current Westen media sexualize the fuck out of vampires? They are monsters.

Why does anyone like vampires? They are monsters yes, but they are monsters who have class. What more needs to be said?

>They are monsters

Oh please.

Humanity is much more creative and monstrous than any fictional monster ever could be.

>The Vampire's bite causes the victim to lose control of their body fluids and go numb from cumming

laughinghyenas.png

But senpai, vamps ARE like humans except they're too lazy to do shit cause of immortality or feral hunger

Vampires traditionally have powers of both seduction and compulsion. This is normally boiled down to sex appeal.

Vampires can be cute too, and dumb.

>max out str because vampire
>max out cha because vampire
>max out con because vampire
>max out dex because vampire
>max out wis because old
Int is basically THE dump stat for vampires.

This is really easy to do wrong though. Vegetarian vampires with le smexy appeal is just fucking garbage. To be honest it was a shame that series like Dance in the Vampire Bund just handwaved the bloodlust away with some retarded synthetic blood. Considering that series was going for vampires dominating with cunning rather than out and out strength, it was a bit shit that they didn't need to negotiate with humans to feed in an organised fashion

Vampires have long since been romanticised to the point where their flaws are covered up to make them more palatable.

People want to use vampires in their stories with the grandeur and the lust whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that they are murderous creatures cursed to walk the earth.

Shitty writing is normally the cause. An author who can't stomach the negatives will look to minimise or hide them. It cheapens the rest of the theme as a result. No-one is scared of vampires that drink blood out of a bag. No-one respects a vampire that "just wants to peacefully co-exist with humans". It's a boring cop-out. They shouldn't be used if you're not going to accept the ugliness along with all the beauty.

>tfw majority doesn't like ugly monsters

I don't even know why, not just talking vampires(talking about messed up hardcore blood drinkers) but pretty much anything else like trolls and what not. And if some kind of self-inserting or being able to relate is the thing then why wouldn't you direct that towards being a big tough ugly dude with a club size of your house?

I blame women, they ruin everything. Males are attracted to monstrous vampires with varied powers of domination, transformation and magic. Women are attracted to a rich handsome male who has to suck blood but really doesn't like it

Everyone likes vampire, user.

It's a thing.

>why do people sexualize anything
Because we can

Just about the only things that interest women concerning vampires are the money and the mystery. There's so much shitty fiction around that involves a woman falling in love with a dark and mysterious stranger who happens to be a vampire. It's gratuitous crap, the equivalent of fan service for women.

Same reason yanks do, I'd imagine.

>monster
noun
1.a large, ugly, and frightening imaginary creature.
"a monster with the head of a hyena and hindquarters of a wolf"
Vampires aren't zombies

The original vampires were not sexy.

>culture obsessed with purity and cremation which abhors dead bodies along with death in general

Gee golly

>Implying female vampire x male human isn't the best

Because they are monsters themselves

MC is gonna get NTR'd hard when he finds his osananajimmy again.

>Before people were voting for vampire hunters to win
>Now people are voting for vampires to win
What happened ?

Twilight.

vampires are for loving.

Let's not mention whatshername who wrote Interview With a Vampire.
It was passable but everything after...
Let's not even talk about how she pussified Lestat and THEN shoehorned angels and God and Christianity into the story.

People point a finger at Meyer but she's just riding a wave someone else splashed.

>Picture not related.

Vampires is a super zombie on steroids.

It's weird since I actually like Anne Rice's stuff.

I did to some extent until the Period Drinking.
Even by that point, it was straining. I don't remember the name of the book but it's the one were she retcon'd all of the spirit shit to slap in angels and satan into the mix. The whole 'Satan is an excuse' motif of every single books before that down the drain.

because vampires are always faggots, and since westerns are all fags, it sells.

>osanana jimmy

At least they don't sparkle.

The folklore vampires sure, but the first popular vampire (who was monstrous) was Dracula and he was only described as physically intimidating and menacing - something men from that region are anyway

>Women falls in love with a blood sucking monster when there are so many brave/good looking/rich/kind males
I never understood this

Women have a blood fetish.

Counterpoint: if all vampire stories were the same "I suck everyone's blood and am a brutal murdering monster" story, the genre would be stale and boring. I don't like the overly romanticized versions of them, but the fact that they exist at all at least gets people to think about the wide variety of ways to creatively interpret vampires and utilize them in stories.

also, that neckbiting shit's hot