No wall

>no wall
>no mass deportations
>no muslim ban
>no healthcare repeal
anyone else starting to /regret/ their vote here?

hillary would have been so much better
AMERICA YES

>regret

What are you, a woman?
Just move on and do the best you can with what you have, you whinging cunt.

Yes. I'm starting to regret voting for my senator.

>about to start a war with north korea because he's an immature brat
>starting shit with nfl players while serious issues are actually occurring

anybody who doesn't regret their vote for him is blinded by fanaticism.

i voted for him to drain the swamp, not to turn it into a cesspool

But at least he's complaining about American sports players, that's something constructive right?

>anyone else starting to /regret/ their vote here?
fuck off you cunt

Of course not.

Just because Trump has had setbacks and made bad decisions doesn't mean I regret my vote. In politics, the best you can really hope for is two steps forward and one step back.

Memes aside, he's a highly imperfect man and I always viewed him as the best of a bad lot.

Hey you get to place your bet every four years.

What's there to regret when he was the best pick.

You know SHE won, right?

What do you think presidents do?

It’s nobodies fault that you are a retard

>hired 3 foreign agents in his campaign and administration

Traitors like you should get shot.

>voted for drumpf
>moved to belgium and watch america burn from a distance

tuck dotard drumpf

We havent even hit the 1 year mark.

Actually you're just a LARPing Belgian.

Your country makes good beer and has nice architecture, so you're okay in my book.

>if I say stupid shit and act like an idiot maybe I can distance myself from the blindingly retarded grandpa I voted for
k

He's a politician. I voted for him, I didn't swear lifelong fealty to him.

Not in the game which has the presidency as a reward.

You were dumb enough to think voting mattered in the first place.

She got the most votes.
The goal was to get the most votes
She won

Are those things going to magically change after that?

She did? Holy shit! Do people know this? We swore in Donald Trump! How could a mistake like this occur?

>You know SHE won, right?
She won? What did she win? She certainly didn't the presidential election.

I hope she does win a free vacation in a federal prison for her mishandling of secret information.

NK has been a threat for years and its about time something be done about them. If they werent malicious they wouldnt be launching missles over Japan, theyd try to have diplomatic discussions.

You dislike Trump, thats your choice, but dont be a mindless twit and say he's doing things for "no reason".

I mean, she literally won.
You can laugh about it if you want, but that doesn't change the outcome of HER coming out on top.

Sorry sissies, it was his turn.

oh no he didnt do everything he promissed yet in half a year of a FOUR years mandate, possible EIGHT
THE HUMANiTY

>retarded republican acting like retarded democrat
wow never seen that one before so new and fresh

I never said he's doing it for no reason. I said he's escalating things because he's an immature brat.

>trump unironically going to take us to war too.
Fuck they were right, i can't believe I voted for a reality tv star

>Vote for bigot
>Surprised when he does bigoted things

>Vote for moron
>Surprised when he does moronic things

thats not how it works sweatie, better luck next time.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Yes user. Theyre gonna magically happen.

Come back after his second year, and if by then he hasnt done anything in regards to the wall, healthcare, ISIS, then you have reason to think maybe he wont do shit at all, but for fucks sake give the man a chance. Voting for Trump was about believing that someone was trying to fight for America and the American people, if you're giving up before his first year is over than you never really believed and dont want to MAGA.

Hey one of these threads again!
>the wall is coming and Trump has re-states this recently, just fucking wait bureaucracy on a government level takes time
>nobody ever said there was going to be "mass deportation" he's still got at least 4 years to deport
>travel ban is being a pain in the ass to keep running thanks to deep state cucks, he's trying his fuckibg best
>working on donaldcare just fucking wait

Remember to sage kids

Dude yeah bro you're totally a legit Sup Forumsfag and not a cum guzzling leftist like everyone replying to this thread

Because you know there were other options besides trump that would have been better

What are you shills smoking? How stupid can you people be? It's so obvious.

It's so pathetic

You don't fit in here

Your shilling won't do anything

Kill yourselves

I too supported drumph but now I realize fuck drumph and fuck white people as well, comrade

Drumpftard spotted
My family died in the holocaust
My grandpa was killed in a Auschwitz masturbation machine

He's still got some time. Just be patient. It's a slow process.

Anyway..goodbye guys. It was fun. Wish I could go on the wild ride with you longer.
But I am ill and will probably be dead in some months and my money for the internet is gone.
Without going into tldr; detail I'll just say.. I love you guys. See you on the other side.

fuck off jew

Defending our allies and ourselves doesn't seem immature to me though.
Dont get me wrong it is a bit spooky, who knows how things can escalate but NK is being antagonistic,always have been, and that shouldnt be ignored anymore.

>shilling against trump and making fun of the holocaust

You are one confused leftist faggot

NORTH KOERA CANNOT EVEN FEED THEIR PEOPLE THEY HAVE SOIVET ERA TECH THEY WOULD GET THE SHIT SLAPPED OUT OF THEM THEY WOULD END UP LIKE CUBE BEING EXCLUDED FROM WORLD TRADE AND AMERICAN HAS INVESTED TRILLIONS ON THE DEFENSE BUGET
WHAT THE FUCK ARE EMPS I DONT FUCKING KNOW BECAUSE IM A FAGGOT THAT LISTENS TO N KOREA AND FAKE CNN FOX NEWS.

>anyone else starting to /regret/ their vote here?

Not really. Just incredibly disappointed. True, Trump is doing better than Hillary would have, but just because one is better than the other doesn't mean either are good. This is why politicians have stopped trying, because now all they need to do is be marginally better than the other party.

Yea, Trump publicly lynching all those blacks in times square was a bit much. Remember when he rounded up all the mexicans ( some were legal!) And deported them back to Brazil?

>1 post by this id
Sage

>no mass deportations
>no muslim ban

no your one confused shill. nobody here buys that the holocaust is real. 6 gorrilion were not killed in concentration camps and the jews need to stop raising the figure for how many allegedly died

20 million killed by nazis... really. are we expected to believe that? no history books ever indicated that many died even when counting american,russian and british casualties

no. remember who would have won
>war with Russia over a disagreement on local politics
>no internet
>no freedom of speech unless you agree with Hillary
>more sandniggers than now
anyone would have been better than Hillary Clinton anyway.

I don't regret voting for him against Hillary

a better nominee would've been better if he's just going to push for Dream Act though.

>the wall is coming and Trump has re-states this recently, just fucking wait bureaucracy on a government level takes time
He assumes Democrats will trade DACA for the wall. They won't. At best we'll get minor updates to the fence and some more ICE agents stationed and Trump sycophants will say "Well, I guess that's good enough" because Trump is still fighting the culture war.

>nobody ever said there was going to be "mass deportation" he's still got at least 4 years to deport
He said "they have to go back" multiple times on the campaign trail. Deportations were a big talking point--as they should have been. Now he "loves the DREAMers." You can still like Trump, but don't do this revisionist history bullshit the left loves.

>travel ban is being a pain in the ass to keep running thanks to deep state cucks, he's trying his fuckibg best
Not "deep state" just lefty idiots who think they can tell the executive branch what they can and can't do and legislate from the bench. True, otherwise.

>working on donaldcare just fucking wait
Trump has put 0 effort into health care repeal. He just backs Ryan or McConell and then throws them under the bus when it fails to pass. At the end of the day Trump just isn't interested in health care reform unless he has to be and it shows.

a lot of people on Sup Forums were supporting Trump since the 2015 primaries, so the debate isn't just over Hillary.

is Trump doing a better job on immigration, etc. than other Republicans would have? not really

This is why we need a republican to primary against Trump

ICE doesn't have the budget to deport 15 million illegals overnight, user.

bump

Nope. I voted for a monkey wrench to the DNC gears, I got what I wanted. Plus Gorsuch on SCOTUS.
I don't care if anything gets done, he's at least applied the brakes to the globalists.

It was never about deport 15 million illegals user it was to cause fear. Look it up the number of illegal aliens were decreasing before Trump became president.

If Hillary won, ((they)) would've had a Whore of Babylon.
Since Trump won, ((they)) now have the "Trump-et" from Revelations.

The world was screwed either way.

Nope hilldawgy dawg would've been worse. Fucking with my gun rights.

IDK honestly at this point I think Hillary would of been better.

Do you really think Trump would do that? Just run for president and tell lies?

>would of

kys burger

They have the budget to at least continue Obama's rate for deportation.

Good evening Duterte.

Your options were

>Vote for a man who had your interests in mind, but you knew Congress would block it all
>Vote for a woman who didn't have your interests in mind, but might not be blocked by Congress

You can't blame him for trying.

Dude you're calling trump drumph

No one believes you for a second

Kill yourself leftist loser

We chose the wrong man.

She's actually winning right now.

takes roughly 1year from now till that shit kicks in. have a friend who complained after three months that there were no results. cause he is a low level patience nigger with zero achievement skills, just like you op, he has no clue how long/short such things take.

this desu

>slide thread
OPERATION: BOOM STICK

Patience, user.

There's still time and you're talking about a situation that's a slow slog not a blitz. Trump may not even be the one to make lasting change, but the mixup his election caused could lead to someone who does.

Don't let time weaken the values you decided were important.

Fucking savage.