I didn't mind Kayo's baby, and I liked that Satoru and Airi recombined

I didn't mind Kayo's baby, and I liked that Satoru and Airi recombined.

Am I in the minority here?

>Am I in the minority here?
Does it matter?
These threads don't attract people's opinions. They attract meme posters. You should know that.
Why did you make this thread?

Yeah...you're right.

I'm gonna sage it.

CHEATING BITCH

You might be in the minority.

But I agree

Who's that?

I'm fine with Kayo getting married and moving on with her life, I liked Airi and I'm glad they got together. What I don't like/understand is Kayo getting with the trap shota, I would rather have it be some random she met later on. also why did trap shota become fatso doctor man

same desu, fampai.

Nah, I was actually glad they went this route too.

Trap shota grew up and became a man, you know, like people do

I can't decide if I like the manga or anime ending better. While all the camp shenanigans felt unnecessary, I liked the confrontation on the bridge. Still, the rooftop scene in the anime had a bit of weight to it as well, even if the trust fall pillow plan was corny and dangerous.

I avoided all boku dake threads before and while it was airing. I assume they were full of children screaming cuck and ntr.

Likewise, actually.

That reaction felt really forced and "fake" to me.

gross

By that logic, why does anyone make any thread? You'd be hard pressed NOT to find a thread with meme posters.

I'm sorry. I was just agitated about all the cuck posters lately.

Just die

Probably.

I don't mind it either, in fact I was surprised how buttmad some posters are with the whole Kayo plot. Somehow I thought you fucks were better than this.

Meant to respond to

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

They weren't mad. They just enjoyed the spamming.

If they were going to through away the relationship that developed between Kayo and Satoru they should have extended the anime to better develop the other two as well

>tfw his mother cucked him

Daily reminder that there's literally no way to tell whetherr not someone will ever come out of a coma at all and expecting Kayo to wait for him might have meant throwing her entire life away.

The plural of anime is still anime, by the way.

I liked Airi, but I didn't like Kayo's baby
If anything I didn't feel like they focused on showing her as the caring mother that her own mom never was
It ticked me off to see that even if I did want the MC to end up with Airi

Thats super true, and I can't fault Kayo for doing that, but as a viewer, I would've felt WAY more satisfaction by Satoru and Kayo getting together. We spend all this time building up their relationship and seeing them develop together, only to have her marry that girly dude. I get that her marrying him WAS a result of her development, so i totally get where you're coming from, but it left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Hey, Hiromi is a bro.
And they're both lives saved by Satoru, it was obvious that they were going to be together.

I didn't like how anime turned him from eyelashey fuccboi into ugly fuck though.

Why did he have to go into a coma at all?
Seriously
Couldn't they have written some better ending there
I hated everything post coma in all honesty
I loved it up to that point

For once the MC's parents (or this case, parent) wasn't a retard.

I liked his mum.

>Why did he have to go into a coma at all?
Because the alternative was for him to have lived a life that he couldn't remember, or to relive his entire life.

Well, seems like author revolved everything around this idea, since coma thing is tied with the title.

Reminder that Kayo wanted to wait for Satoru and went to visit him every day, but his mum moved hospitals in secret to force her to move on with her life.

No, I am with you. And a lot of folks are too I think.

I think it was a real cocktease for the writers to build all that tension between Red and Blue just so that all of it would be nulled, but when you think about it there wasn't really any real romance going on between the two.

The only reason MC wanted to save that little bitch in the first place was because he felt guilty about her death, and during episode 2 he didn't have a choice but to play romeo because the alternative is a shitty future.

And let us be fucking honest with ourselves. Airi is a bloody 10/10, while emobitch was a 7/10 at best.

This show was complete garbage but Airi was the only good thing about it.

There is no way to tell who is the minority here on Sup Forums.
I'm totally fine with the ending and I think those who think it's NTR are just idiots.

Mom was always best girl and was the smile to protect above all others. The fact that multiple smiles were saved on the side was just a bonus.

Oh fuck off.

Chibi Kayo was much more interesting. I was so disappointed that she just devolved into some generic 2dpd. Hell, she could've just stayed single or whatever the fuck. At least it would've been open-ended.

Adult Kenya choking up a bit at the end of the manga really got me. What a true friend.

>recombined

Too much mecha, my friend.

Sounds like someone's a KEK
and doesn't like it being pointed out

>reuniting with a love interest when you can recombine instead

Kono subarashii cuck wo

Oh wow, I didn't notice I used that word..

God damned mecha!

Yashiro wanted him alive, he regretted drowning him. It was too late for Satoru so Yashiro would have had to leave him for a medical team to revive him. However, if Satoru regained consciousness, do you think Yashiro is going to just let him go? Let Satoru talk about the murders? The only thing Satoru have to look forward to is living with Yashiro if he regained consciousness.

What do you prefer? A 15 year coma? Or living with your psychopathic murder teacher who is starting to become more and more infatuated with you for who knows how many years before someone rescues you? Sensei might even want to stick his dick in you. I would pick the coma.

Yashiro wouldn't kill Satoru either, he is a very lonely man and craves companionship. The monster has feelings.

I agree, making sure she lived was the prime objective.

Cucked: The Series

Why doesn't Satoru go back in time after he wakes up from the coma?

That way he can be with Kayo and he can put sensei behind bars faster. His mom also doesn't have to clean up his shit for years

Because he has no conscious control over his power.
How stoned are you when you watch anime?

he can go back in time whenever he wants to do, though. All he has to do is say "please let me go back one last time"

I dunno. That'd be fucking creepy given that Satoru was a 29-year-old man in a little kid's body. Would've been some Tale of Genji shit, an adult manipulating a child into loving him.

>People wanted the MC to end with the used goods shitty voice ice cold bitch that was kayo
>People didn't want him to fuck the cute best voice kouhai genki girl that is 10 years younger and is the most faithful waifu in the world
You fucking guys are fucking homos.

But he was a girl when he was a kid. Did they brainwash him into "accepting" his gender?

He wasn't a girl, he dressed like a boy. He just looked like a girl.

How bad is the quality of scanlation in the last 4 chapters of the manga? I've read up to 40 but at this point I'm fairly convinced that Norway and whoever else was working on it have no intention of releasing the last 4 chapters because they've already been given a shitty scanlation and release by someone else.

Didn't seem too unusual a progression in the manga. Enough time was spent on Airi that you expect her after the coma time skip.

Trap shota is still a trap fuccboi as an adult in manga. Google it.
No idea why they made him ugly fat fuck in anime.

For maximum NTR reasons. Like there was no reason to make him fat.

>implying sensei didn't stick his dick in him during the coma
They aren't mutually exclusive.

Yes you are

He might be able to get away with it once. But wouldn't someone notice something sticky coming out of him?

Airi was best and cutest girl.

Depends on how much you tip the nurse.

You would have to tip her assistant too, if they have any in that type of hospital. Plus what if he breaks?

The only people who were mad about it were self-insert faggots trying to feel better about their own lonely existence.

The end was great.