< your still living on land ? >

- Get red pilled ..... Get a good second hand boat.

- Why have you not yet decided to beat the banks and utilities companies ?

- If you live by water your stupid if you have not already got yourself a boat to live on it.

- no more mortgage, neighbour issues, area tax's

- Anyone who is anyone is taking to the water

- 20 grand will set you right up

- Come aboard and liveaboard and stay aboard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppawE1QVrt4
youtube.com/watch?v=_bFkF48T1wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=ppawE1QVrt4

>Unlimited access to water
>Unlimited access to food (fish)

Every single person in history who lived away from a body of water has suffered.

The Irish got wiped out because they couldn't fish, they were so reliant on a system that failed them.

You obviously don't have a boat I see.

I was born and raised in a small fishing village on the island of Hvar in Croatia, everyone has a boat here it is the norm.. that being said you obviously have no idea what it means to have a boat (specially here where people usually treat their boats like living beings).

- You are not beating anyone. Boats are expensive, anchor points are scarce and expensive, yearly tax + the right to use electricity and water on the dock.

- Living on boat is utterly horrible, trust me I spent over two months living on mine. Your health will decrease quickly, the moisture will drive you mad and while rocking of the ship may be fun for a while it gets really old after a few days.

- Maintaining a boat is expensive, every year you have to take it out and wash it, reapply the copper paint, change zinc protectors etc.

- Taking to the water? Its a really really horrible place to live and don't even think about that ludicrous "I'll live off the sea" bullshit, because you won't. Fishing without a paid license is strictly forbidden, the tools required to fish any sizeable fish are expensive, you need gas to cook it at least, one more thing you will be constantly running out of since you'll be using it for heating too (electricity isn't infinite, if you think you can just stretch an extension cord over the dock 0-24 then you clearly have no clue how marinas operate)

- 20 grand will set you up with a small boat and anchoring point and trust me that will be the least of your costs over time.

-Come abroad, do some fishing and fucking around and go back to your cozy house, living on a boat is a nightmare even under right conditions, trust me, I tried.

what is: fuel costs, docking fees, sewage backup at dock, noisy fucks when tied down at dock, maitenance fees, yearly registration fees. for $500 alex

I know of someone who actually does this, although he has a union job as a fire sprinkler installer. He ends up travelling all over the world in his uuuuuge boat with his family then works at some hotel or some shit for a month and makes $50k (hes been doing it for 20+ years at this point) then moves on to the next destination.

I guess they do these 3 month loops between jobs living like this

>he fell for the aqueous jew

Related vid; youtube.com/watch?v=_bFkF48T1wU

Boat= Bust Out Another Thousand. Boats are upkeep nightmares, and have fun living on a boat during winter.

Depends really, you need to live close enough to a beach to fish and you need to live inland to farm

Both have their advantages. Farm food that can grow all year round in all climates and fish when you can when you don't have food.

Professional mariner here, as much as I like the idea of living aboard a vessel, it's not as smart as you think.

Fuel isn't cheap and a reverse osmosis or evap water maker is hard to maintain and the parts are expensive.

Hull repair is extremely costly, a can of marine grade paint can run between 64 to 200 dollars depending on the type and color.
Not to mention pulling the boat out for hull repair.
Fishing is semi sustainable, depending on where you're at but living on fish alone can make you incredibly sick.
Moorring fees are expensive in alot of places and anchoring is spotty and fouling an anchor is actually pretty easy. Basic deck equipment can run pretty high, and on top of that you need to have experience otherwise you will end up hurt or dead.

So much truth to this. I cant wait to have a boat

> -
?

>being surrounded by land apes that can't swim

The true aryan male lives aboard an airship of his own construction

>put solar panels on top of your envelope for infinite power
>get a compressor to turn clouds into drinking water
>catch birds for food
>buy literally like 100sq feet of shit land to build a mooring post
>slay vaginas because chads may have motorbikes and pectoral muscles and protein shakes but in any bar you walk into you will be the only dude there with an airship

a real man lives in an underground cave underneath his parents house. It's called a basement

I had a boat once it's now rotting away at my buddies house

My dream is either a cabin near lake or abandoned oil rig.

What would I need to be self sufficient on an oil rig?

Water purifier, some glasshouse to grow crops, perhaps some chickens. Could it work?

A real thundercock Chadian lives in his own submarine deep in the Marianas Trench and only surfaces when he needs fresh jap pussy.

This guy gets it.
A boat is nothing more than a hole in the water that you're forced to throw money into.

So living on a boat is shit, I believe you, but you obviously get fucked over by your government with half the shit you mentioned, it happens here too.
>"Boats are expensive"
No they are not but all the costs that come with owning a boat and having a dock space isn't. It's beyond fucked, you could build your own boat and sail it out into the water and the police will charge you with owning an unregistered boat...

The cost of desalinating water to grow enough crops, drink, and feed animals would be ridiculous.

Liveaboard = for virgins
Submarine = true Chads
Someone make the meme

Hypothetically is a pontoon a boat?

Boats sink yo

Theoretically, yes; hypothetically fuck no

>2017
>still not making plans to move to Mars
>nitrogen rich soil
>nearly free, limitless land
>h2o confirmed underground, free
>beautiful red vistas
>no crime
>literally 0% niggers
>peaceful and quiet

So there's no real way to be mostly self sufficient on an oil rig, solar panels and smaller wind turbines could be used to generate power

This makes me think, how can someone sell land on Moon or Mars? They don't own it, how can someone sell something they don't own?

open your mind

b-but what is night senpai?

>literally 0% niggers
not if you keep babbling about the place
>shhhhhh

Just fly to the daytime nigga

bring you that horizon

I live where living on boats is pretty common, basically the Pacific Northwest. I keep a 32' (9.75 meter) sailing vessel moored here. I don't live aboard but could do so if I wanted to. Ask me anything I guess.

>2017
>you won't probably live long enough to witness that
>infertile dust
>incredibly expensive considering the habitation requirements and travel
>again, incredibly expensive machinery to get that out
>dust everywhere
>no crime because no people
>literally 0% people
>loud and claustrophobic (what? you think those generators you will need are silent)

and no, I didn't take you seriously.

lol

didn't this chick finger herself