Donald Trump is a genius stoking all this NFL outrag

> Donald Trump is a genius stoking all this NFL outrag...
No he's just petty, like always

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-sued-nfl-as-usfl-team-owner-2016-2
unv.is/amp.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-sued-nfl-as-usfl-team-owner-2016-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

amp.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-sued-nfl-as-usfl-team-owner-2016-2

dotard drumpf being petty?

who woulda guessed?

>turns a debate about police brutality into a national debate about whiny black peopme hating the country
He sure is dumb

It was Trump's genius idea move the USFL's season from Spring to Fall to directly compete with the NFL

He told the other USFL owners that they would have to pay for Doug Flute. Even though they never agreed to it.

It's almost embarrassing to watch people fall for his bait every time. If they truly hated him they'd simply ignore him. Instead they obsess over every tweet. They both look foolish actually

Remember when trump airlines changed how we flew or how great a success trump mortgage was?

I still can't believe you retards actually voted him in and that he's been your leader for almost a year now.

It can be both dude.

Trump's tantrums are unpresidential and petty, but flag protests are highly unpopular and play right into his hands.

Remember ISIS being crushed in 100 days?
Remember Repeal and Replace?
Remember Mexico Paying for the wall?
Remember investigating massive voter fraud (the biggest crime in american history is Trump is correct)

Pepperidge farms remembers

Fuck off, the guy we voted in was fucking usurped and the same shit happened with our last leader; we have no right to shitbag the U.S. on leadership. We would be blessed to have someone with balls like Trump you worthless cunt

Fuck off back to Melbourne boy-o

We better archive this clickbait spam.
unv.is/amp.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-sued-nfl-as-usfl-team-owner-2016-2

I don't necessarily take this as an insult. I voted for him, and I still can't believe it. I had a shitty choice to make, and I'd do it again because look at the alternative.

>being this shareblue
fuck off creep. he's doing the right thing.

>DAH-RUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

You may be falling for the trap, as Trump's administration rewrites the administrative state behind the scenes. They make lasting changes to American law (whether right or wrong) while you keep your eyes on the twitter and tap your knee waiting for a wall. Your points are good, but it seems the Republicans oppose Trump as much as the Dems do. They're just less vocal with their opposition

>hurr durr our government is just as retarded so its ok

I'm from Queensland.

Lol. The NFL is “totally innocent” I presume.

Trump did us all a favor that will lead to dumbass rednecks becoming enlightened redpills.

checked

His reasons are irrelevant, it' an issue many Americans are annoyed about.

It's like if a guy hates a company that is suing you so pays all your legal fees, who gives a fuck why he is doing it?

It needs to be re-written. Entropy has caught up with current institutions and methods. The worst thing we can do is nothing. I can appreciate why it must be done silently, but I cannot appreciate it being done partisanly, which may cause more problems than it solves.

I like the idea that administrative law be drafted in the absence of partisanship and special interest. We're in such a political mess that at this point doing nothing almost seems as beneficial as doing something, given that the partisan gamesmanship ultimately helps few other than the elites