What's your opinion about lonely Christmas cakes?

What's your opinion about lonely Christmas cakes?

What stops a lonely christmas cake from just finding any decent guy to go out with?

They are for marriage, tender loving and impregnation

Attractive in anime but not irl.

I want to make a Christmas Cake not lonely anymore.

The girl has to be decent too

In 2D the 99% of girls are good looking, and most men tend to prefer women younger than themselves.

Most christmas cakes in anime are attractive enough and it's not like they have severe personality problems. I don't get it.

I was talking about 3dpd, 2d cakes are here for sales and fan service

They're lonely for a reason.

But then how can I self insert?

Being over 25 and not attractive means your fucked? Is this really how it goes in Japan?

We're talking about 2D here.

They're like Sup Forums. Too lazy and scared to get a real gf, which is easy even for your average basement dweller. When a boyfriend doesn't fall into their lap they turn into your standard anime cake. In other words, you want to fuck your mother.

I heard it was like that and that the name comes from there.

In the West people gets married later (28-30) but a lot are married at 25.
I think that after this age, you just want to have someone without cherrypicking, basically it's about making compromise and settling for what you can get. Pretty depressing. Probably worse when you see people around you getting married.

Their job must be very tiring and she barely has any time for herself, and when they have it, it's spent sleeping, getting drunk, crying and playing vidya.

>and most men tend to prefer women younger than themselves.
Plebs, all of them

>In the West people gets married later (28-30)

Western men and women marrying age are now between 35-40 years old.

the love between a christmas cake and an unpopular young man is the purest love imaginable

Yep, but the true is that, men who prefer women older than themselves are a minority.

That much? I've never seen it in Yurop

Breeding with an older woman gives you poorer quality children than breeding with a younger woman.

>easy even for your average basement dweller

And no user, I don't.

>breeding
I just wanna be taken care of.

Good for rape.

If you don't have children you fail as a living creature.

they just want some good company, probably to cure any crippling depression/loneliness

>you will never make love with your christmas cake ex mother-in-law

Eh, wouldn't be the first thing I failed at.

There is always at least one damn good reason Christmas cakes are single.

1. They are crazy in the head
2. They have had too many male partners so they lack the ability to pair bond
3. They had many decent offers from many good guys but they turn them down for the alpha cock only to be pumped and dumped
4. They have no feminine skills to keep a dude
5. see a mix of the above and more

the ability to reproduce is natural
the moral imperative to reproduce is man-made

Good thing we don't care about the real ones, uh.

>Breeding with an older woman gives you poorer quality children
Good. There will be less expectations for them from the start.

Survival and reproduction are literally the only purposes of life

>Survival and reproduction are literally the only purposes of life
But why?

>purpose
Don't you have a black church or a gay club to shoot up?

just because we can do something it doesn't follow that we ought to

That's not true at all, a person can have a much more lasting impact on society with hard work and new intellectual properties than just adding 1 more to the population stack.

>having an offspring is essential

What do you mean why. Look at any living creature other than humans and those are the only goals they have. It's instinctual

I am one ;_;

Or maybe you have failed everything else you have tried and now you lie to yourself with that.

Good thing we're creatures which have overcome instinct.

What do you call male cakes?

I just became one.

well seeing as the average age I've been seeing on this board is 21-27 I wouldn't doubt that there is cake here.

christmas cakes that i've known irl are mostly highly successful professionals like doctors, lawyers or managers. i've dated a doctor once. terrible lay and barely had any time to go out on dates, always tired, just wants to sleep etc.

Do you eat food? Do you masturbate? If so, you have not overcome instinct

It doesn't matter how successful or educated you are, ultimately everything is an attempt to make living more comfortable

So you're on the same level as a roach?

don't really care about the fake ones either. They are all just fantasies for otaku.

Don't get me wrong, I'd still pump and dump. would I waifu up? no.

What a faggot

Only faggots tell who other faggots are.

>If so, you have not overcome instinct
People terminate their existence of their own free will every day. We've overcome instinct supremely.

>make living more comfortable
Most people actively make their lives harder or more dangerous.
They climb mountains, they parachute off planes, the jump off bridges with a rope tied to their legs.

Go take a proper philosophy course you sound like a 14 year old arab fresh off Sharia school.

On a somewhat related note, I watched a short news story yeaterday saying how women in japan are often threatened by the companies they work for if they plan on having children. They also get often harassed/fired if they end up having one. The lady that was being interviewed even said she's gotten death threats.

Poor Christmas cakes

Dumb nips wondering the cause of population decline

Those short shorts do not make sense:

>the top part should not even hug the crack if it's stretched out

>just like red Chaika's clothes

Death threats for bringing the issue to light and assisting other women in keeping their jobs*

Well what do you expect with a 60 hour work week?

Tell us the story user. How did you hook up with her?

go away

go preach somewhere else

You're still a faggot though

They need to be destroyed. Anally, but any hole works.

>Do you eat food? Do you Masturbate?
Yes and yes, one is a necessity and the other is a form of pleasure we do by choice.

>Make living more comfortable
Plenty of examples of people that had everything and lost it because of their decisions or choice.

You must be really ugly. At least the 2D ones have the excuse of having to compete with the rest of the entire female population. What's yours?

I'm not the one preaching. You started with your little religious rant asswipe:
Also learn to capitalize your sentences you retarded arab. Your disgusting ethnicity is obvious as fuck from your inability to write in a human language properly.
Better yet, get off Sup Forums. eight chan has all the terrorism boards.

High standards. They can probably get anyone, but they're into that one dude that already has someone or doesn't notice them.

basically her friends set her up to me since she's already 28 and barely has any time to date or look for a boyfriend. i know some of the girls and said why not, she's quite attractive. didn't last long since she's always busy and the few dates that had usually gets interrupted from calls from her patients or her boss. on the times that we chilled at her home she usually just ask me to massage her sometimes its leads to sex in which she just lays there most of the time she dozes off. nice gal, just not girlfriend material

Ahhh. You lucky user.

I agree though, not best life long partner.

Too bad many of us are busy and are in the same boat.

Just because someone convinces themself that life isn't worth living, or someone climbs a mountain, doesn't mean their life has a greater purpose. It's true that people are able to ignore instinct because they have a higher level of consciousness. But your primary goal at birth is to survive and ultimately reproduce

Not even me sperg. If you looked at the previous posts you would notice they were capitalized. And i don't know what any of this has to do with religion

The one on top of (you).
Can't be bothered to delete and repost, he knows who he is.

But she can be cash cow!

Purpose is a religious concept.
Do rocks have a purpose? No.
You're just a mix of chemicals which for a short while can be more active than most, that doesn't make you different from the rock.

You can look at nature all you want but even there most animals never reproduce. There's those that do - alphas, queen insects, etc. And there's those that don't.

Even if it was true reproduction was the purpose of your life it would not explain why we've evolved to live much longer than it's needed to reproduce and raise a family. I've written full papers on this.

Fact of the matter is reproduction is important for society so far as the resources are sufficient for growth. They're not anymore. Having a single child or no children is the logical thing to do.

Being a cake teacher must really suck.
>lonely and shit
>students approach you at the bar to try to include you in the fun
>too old and tired to enjoy what they enjoy, it serves only as a reminder of what has been lost
>there is that one student who looks at you in a strange way
>he skips out on test day so he can have the test alone with you
>after it's done, he confesses
>can't do anything about it or else she'll get sued, lose her job and never be able to teach again
>he says he's fine with waiting
>slightly happy, but then sadness. Young ones have a tendency to go for the next sexy thing that appears, he will forget about her in a week

funny i have a friend who just moved to japan to be a teach, im sure if i ask she won't talk to me anymore.

>Western men and women marrying age are now between 35-40 years old
I would never marry a woman age what was she doing when I was younger? Oh that's right going for thugs and arseholes

A wizard

True, this is why you should force-feed your children fertility pills to ensure they bear your child as early as possible.

But we are not 30 yet!

Different age for different genders

A wizard did it.

I wish to grate cheese on those abs.
And by cheese I mean my dick.

Cool blog thread

Probably really horrible people despite being attractive if they haven't gotten with a man yet, pic related