Shingeki No Kyojin

Why are the characters so off model in the anime? Will they be fixed in season 2?

I want Bert to be redeemed.

Here's a Bert.

Ymir deserves death.

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Kek. Why do you people hate Ymir? Do you think she is kind of evil or something?

Nah, she deserves love, she is the best character this show ever has.

DJs are hella expensive or I'm so poor.

They all looked pretty good in one endcard. I hope they are going to improve the character design for everyone in S2.

Historia pls

Ymir's the only one I'd say is really off-model, and even that is subject to change since the game chara designs look more polished and the artstyle in the manga itself has gone through different phases of evolution.

I hope they remove the lipgloss for everyone.

I'd argue that Bert and Reiner are even more off model. Hisu also looks off, especially in the OVA. Basically all the minor S1 characters had no effort put into them.

literally 5min in photoshop from 2 years ago

>tfw you will never dominate then violate Ymir's body by impregnating her with your man seed

It's not that bad once animated

You forgot the hair. It was actually short in that scene.

Pretty much. Hopefully it will improve in season 2

Needs one more minute in Photoshop to fix her lips. Without the shitty lipgloss she looks like a frog.

It still looks kind of weird, especially for Ymir and also because Isayama said they all don't wear make up.

>Photoshop to fix her lips. Without the shitty lipgloss she looks like a frog.
>literally the reason why it is off model

All the females in SnK suffer from caked makeup, and too much lip gloss for a world infested by man eater giants. Literally the worst part of the anime adaptation besides the reused animation shortcuts.

They had to "pretty up" Ymir so viewers wouldn't start vomiting uncontrollably every time she is onscreen

Aside from the tan and the better hairline, anime Bert looks better fine to me. And Isayama himself can't draw Reiner for shit, but the anime didn't really help either, I agree.

Hisu looks foine to me (she's gonna have to grow some eyebrows to match the art evolution next season tho), and if the game design is anything to go by, she'll probably get slightly more laser-like eyes.

>tfw I literally impregnated a spunky dyke that decided to try dick with me
>tfw she was Hisu's height
Literally all my fetishes.

Men can't get pregnant.

The anime team wasn't involved with the game.

Let's just hope they take a bit of inspiration from it, then.

She's a hermaphrodite at best. "She" can get preggers.

Mikasa looks way different too, nothing like the caveman she's supposed to be.

Didn't work.

No, she impregnates, especially short blond girls.

The anime did joke about her laser eyes in the second OVA though, so maybe they will change that in season 2.

Lived the dream brother.

user, Mikasa is a legit cutie

even Majestic Stallion Jean admits it

>Season 2
>Ever
Their delay in getting a new season together really dropped the ball.

Jean looks worse than usual on this pic. Kind of chinky.

They wanted the manga to catch up probably. I have little cousins losing patience waiting on the anime. Told them they should just read the manga, but they don't want to get spoiled. Told the point of the anime was to get them to buy/read the manga.

Guess kids just don't care about reading anymore. Even if it is manga/comics.

Nigger, AoT came out 4 years ago

Agree. I love how she is in the manga. Pretty but modest and brave but feminine when she wears her skirts. And I prefer the gray scarf.

Reminder that Eren will kiss Armin's roasted corpse next chapter while Mikasa watches.

Truly hope you aren't a dude. Cuz you sound gay as fuck

>Why are the characters so off model in the anime?
Tight production schedule.

He also said that they all stink but are used to each others smells.

You know it's only been a year since there's been enough material to make a second season right?

Plus it's been announced for 2016 like two years ago, and so far all the rumors about possible delay have been proven to be fake. And that's not even mentioning the fact that a good portion of the animu that are gonna air in fall haven't been announced yet, nor that we technically already had a sneak peak at season 2 with the Hanji/Pastor Nick scene at the end of the second movie.

There's also the snk event to be held 3rd July where there's a good chance they'll make an official annoucement for S2's airing date.

Ymir is the only character I hate.

At least he'll stay dead

>implying Mikasa won't get cucked by Hisu in the end

Think twice.

Can't wait for all the shipperfag butthurt when Eren dies at the end and ends up with no one.

I hope /SnK/ has said it's prayers and offered the daily due.
Blessed be.

EH gets really cute fanart.

>implying he won't end up fucking Armin in the afterlife

BEHEAD THE QUEEN

Mikasa pls. You won't die alone, you get to have Jean.

Eren belongs to Jean.

I do everyday. especially to Hitch Blessed be.

Blessed be, user.

Jean/Hitch was already fortold by the gods on Jean's birthday.

>implying Bitch deserves Jean

Jean pls

JH a shit

Just read the latest manga chapter. Did Armin really die?

Their interactions in the mango are pretty cute, so their fanart reflects that really well imo

I know, really she deserved Marlo. But he's a bit dead now so Jean's the best best thing.

The Nips seem to particularly like drawing them together at the orphanage, which makes sense.

They won't. You don't understand what friendship is.

If Armin lives she will end up with him. If not, alone or with a random guy.

>implying Eren would ever want to fuck Armin
He'll give him a chaste kiss, then they'll cuddle and stare into each other's eyes. Whore.

I want to kissu the Hisubananabimbong.

Just wait. It's possible he is still breathing and Levi comes at the right moment for you know what.

Wouldn't next best thing be Eren since both Jean and Annie compared Marlo to him?

Eren and Hitch could be interesting.

I am a little girl and I have the right to speak in whichever manner I like.

Already read that crackfic user.

You're right, I only understand OTPship.

>not blonde
>not midget
Eren wouldn't be interested

I understand but still believe they are not gays. Even Eren you know, he likes girls but he doesn't like anyone.

Annie is more tomboy than Mikasa. I don't know why people draw her in dresses. She is not like that.

Thanks qt user, don't forget to pray today.

I want to wreck the Rico.

>Even Eren you know, he likes girls
Was this ever confirmed?

He always seemed pretty asexual to me (by that I mean in the typical shounen protagonist fashion; doesn't seem to care about girls at all).

She's not *that* much taller than Annie. She's probably around Armin's or Levi's height.

If anything Isayama actually likes to tease with Eren being a faggot.

That's Historia and Krista, but I agree with you on the Annie part.

Also just noticed her and Armin have the same type of nose.

Plus their hairstyles are pretty similar too. It's gonna happeb

Read that crackfic too

According to the wiki she's 1m68 tall, so Sasha's height. Either the guidebook has been spouting bullshit again or Isayama can't height consistency.

Probably the guidebook being retarded as usual, she looked really short next to Marlo.

Yeah, his and armin's closeness is pretty fucking ambiguous at time.

Probably both. I want to know her and Marlo's birthdays...

Deviants should stay away from Rico's. Rico's are pure.

>fucking ambiguous
Ah? Only if you ship them I suppose. Their relationship is pretty normal, Eren is more friendly than Armin but he's good friends with Jean.

That's not Annie.

Well when a nip asked Isayama how close Eren and Armin were during training, he said that there were rumors about them.

That pic makes my heart flutter

I wouldn't be surprised if that was Jean because of his jealously towards Eren.

Why were there rumors about the guy that spent most of his time wrestling with Annie and hanging around with Mikasa?

If anything there should have been rumors about BR

Jean seems very closeted.

No idea, but according to Isayama there were.
The anime joked about BR though.

The chibi specials joked about both EAr and BR.