Was Frank Zappa the most redpilled musician in the history of rock and roll?

Was Frank Zappa the most redpilled musician in the history of rock and roll?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
rateyourmusic.com/list/groonrikk/100_recording_artists_who_worked_with_frank_zappa/
youtube.com/watch?v=r2HpOo_v8kI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zappa was not pilled. Pillthink is for simpletons. Zappa thoughtfully criticized all who deserved it.

frank zappa is the ultimate in "white boy that wants to seem smart and relevant". not that his music is bad, its just one of those things that dullards seem to cling onto, like alternative comedy and art films.

most of his fanbase, of course, not the man himself. frank zappa was a genius.

He called CNN fake news back in the late 80s, early 90s. Zappa was woke before some faggot came up with the term.

zappa refused to ever work with bowie because he "doesn't work with drug addicts."

let that sink in.

in an industry where everybody during that time period smoked weed, zappa was like, "fuck that shit."

Communism doesn't disallow you from owning things.

>white

>fedora tip

Off yourself

american white

Nope.

He was Jewish?

He certainly knew about the illusion o freedom.

Bowie was still 100x the musician zappa was.
>be super anal about living clean
>die of cancer anyway

Doesn't disallow? Did you have to resort to a double negative to avoid telling a lie by saying Communism allows you to own things?

>smoked himself to death

Like a lot of artists in his generation
> ok music
> completely shit as a human bean

kek
Zappa refused to work with Bowie because he sniped his bandmate. Bandmate went along with it because Zappa was a huge dickhead

You're a simpleton who overreacts to quotes who may vaguely align with your point of view. Do your parents a favor and kill yourself.

>grow up on edgewood arsenal mkultra base
>redpilled

When cucks will finally BTFO 4 chan is not site for you kys

If you listen to what he says he was way ahead of his time in terms of how woke he was.

What did he mean by this?

Dude who introduced me to Zappa was most red pilled person I know. I remember the day we skipped school and he played Absolutely Free. When the revolution for a European-American separate nation occurs, he'll be part of it. Expect Plastic People to be played as that EuroAmerico nation is being built.

They're gonna kill most of us probably.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is frank but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF j4zz RaWk!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 38 years old (im immature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 listen 2 Spike Jones w/ my wife (im str8 if u dont like it deal w/it) hes our favorite musician!!! bcuz hes SOOOO random!!!! i named my daughter m00n unit XD shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
YELLOW SNOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bah, what???

Bowie is a friggin fashion model. The only times "he" made good music was off the back of real musicians. Mick Ronson is the reason for Ziggy,

Zappa was a genius musician and composer. And the CIA gave him cancer.

Disregard that retard. I'm going to guess that it is about 6 months into some faggy arts degree in Melbourne.

Very smart, very talented, and a shrewd businessman. Check out the company he kept: rateyourmusic.com/list/groonrikk/100_recording_artists_who_worked_with_frank_zappa/

That said, I think that Uncle Ted is right up there in redpill land.
youtube.com/watch?v=r2HpOo_v8kI

>Unironically listening to rock music in 2017

Might is well paint your skin black, put on a loin cloth, and start practicing cannibalism.

>OOGA BOOGA SEX, DRUGS, AND ROCK AND ROLL WHERE DAH WHITE WOMEN AT?

hi varg, nice USA proxy

If you have any interest in climbing the ladder of success, it pays to understand the culture of your elders.
Lets see if you're bright enough to figure out why, or if you'll sperg out at the perceived slight.

stob listening to African music
also no fun allowed
I understand the culture of my elders, CIA funded drug fueled baby boomer culture, that was used as a sledgehammer to destroy normalcy.

> mwf total jerkoffs who never listened to his music assume that FZ is a republican because he wasnt scared to talk shit about the left.

Listen to 'plastic people' and be done with this shit thread.

>ITS THE CURRENT YEAR GUYZ
retard

he was a libertarian

frank zappa was literally r e d d i t the musician

>boring lolbertarian views
>lel so random XD edgy spork humor
>valued technical ability over conveying anything meaningful
>muh censorship

Zappa wasn't a racist retard like most of the posters here. He would've hated Trump and you people. Ted Nugent is more Sup Forums's speed.

>still using the lefty "fedora" meme

Fedoras 4 lyfe bro. I'm gonna go buy 10 of them just to spite you.

>Ted Nugent is more Sup Forums's speed.
You mean the guy who intentionally shit his pants to get out of the Vietnam draft?

Fucking BASED

You quote internet conspiracy memes. We were talking about musicians, and their impact on market segments. More thinking.

>When you destory an entire ideology with 9 words

>the CIA gave him cancer.

Oh, your comment was parodying how stupid Zappa fans. You've got to be a bit less subtle; you had me going there for a while. Poe's Law is a thing after all.