Homura did nothing wrong

Homura did nothing wrong.

Except try to commit suicide like an idiot. She's not even going to hit her brain she's just going to blow her face off. What a dumb ass...

This is now a Nagisa thread

Even if she did aim for her brain, it would not matter since her soul gem would remain intact. She'd heal it off either way.

Just how old is Homura? They said she spent about a decade reliving the same few months over and over right? So that would make her about 10 years older than the other magical girls.

So she's totally legal now right?

Madoka never loved Homura. Here's the proof. Madoka lied to her in episode 12 about being her friend. She saw how evil she was but was tripping on hope, so she thought faking friendship could save Homura.

Homura loves no one and is obsesssed with owning Madoka and abusing her kindness like an addiction. Homura consistently ruins the lives of and MURDERS those around her. She never suffers, she causes suffering. Madoka regrets saving this monster and wants badly to kill her.

Homura is the most hated character in both Japan and overseas.
Homura killed the franchise, it no longer sells high numbers of merchandise.
Madoka and all characters were ruined.
Even the staff hates Homura.

I hope you never forget these facts, and I suggest you post them whenever you can. I can't remind the degenerates all day every day, so remember to attack all homuposters and yuri.

Thank you, and let's all HATE Homura.

Sayaka did EVERYTHING right.

>desert eagle
>fitting in the hands of a 13 year old japanese girl

shit fanart desu

No one wants Nagisa then? She is cute, isn't she?

She was born in 1996 or 1997. I don't think the law accounts for time loops, so no, she is not of age.

Well now she would be I suppose. When the series aired she was not of age.

homu has manhands

she is cute
and she is irrelevant

I thought the megucas were born in 1997.

And i thought Nagisa was thousands of years old already.

>legal
you can make a legal relationship only with other human being. no magical girl.

Her witch form had a pretty big impact in the series, no?

Hopefully they will give her more time in the next movie though. I'd like to learn more about who she is.

Assuming the series takes place the year it aired instead of the future sometime, Madoka was 14 in April of 2011. Her birthday is October, so she would have been born in 1996. I remember because I always thought there was some connection between us for being born in the same month.

Why would Nagisa be that old? As far as I am aware she became a meguca shortly before the series. It was sometime relatively modern at least.

>madoka is old enough to browse Sup Forums now

27 going on infinite. Madoka and Homura are fine to fap to because as conceptual beings, they're old as time itself. Everyone else makes you a gross pedo.

>gross pedo
But muh junko and sensei

A huge impact. Only for the witch. Not small silly cheese junkie.

Madoka always loved Homura. Here's the proof. Madoka lied to her in episode 12 about being her friend. She saw how sad she was but was about to leave forever, so she thought faking friendship could save Homura from being pulled from her lover.

Homura loves everyone and is healthily obsesssed with pleasing Madoka and protecting her smile like an addiction. Homura consistently improves the lives of and SAVES those around her. She always suffers, she never causes suffering. Madoka regrets hurting this angel and wants badly to kiss her.

Homura is the most loved character in both Japan and overseas.
Homura keeps the franchise a float, it consistently sells high numbers of merchandise.
Madoka and all characters were improved.
Even the staff loves Homura.

I hope you never forget these facts, and I suggest you post them whenever you can. I can't remind the degenerates all day every day, so remember to thank all homuposters and yurifags.

Thank you, and let's all AI YO Homura.

>Interviewer: Does Madoka love Homura?
>Urobuchi: Is being meguca suffering?
>Rebellion Production Note

Yet another fucking pointless thread.
Kill yourself, seriously do it.

>memeposting against memeposting

>Even the staff hates Homura.
Citation please?

It's a troll. Only contrarians legitimately "hate" Homura.

I don't hate Homura but I agree with the other user that Homura deserves eternal damnation in hell.

You mean she's *my* age?

Ketchup and mustard a best

Seriously, what is wrong with you. Your other shitposting thread isn't even dead yet and you start ruining this one. Obviously both threads are made by you, but still. It's insane the lengths you go to keep this shit up.

What is it going to take to make you stop? Why do you refuse to to be reasonable.

>I don't hate Homura
>Homura deserves eternal damnation in hell.
Pick one.

I was wondering when you'd show up.

If you are 19, then yes.

Why even come here if you don't like the threads? No one had even posted crack yet by that point.

She did? I just saw the original anime.

These threads are just a gateway to shitposting. The OP is a over used meme considering it's made by the same person who starts spamming and flooding.
Look, samefag tripshit blatantly trying to bait again.

Why do you refuse to accept how obvious and transparent your behavior is? You act the exact same way on every single one of the different people you pretend to be. You're not a good "actor". You don't have the skills or brain needed to fool people. When you refuse to address the exact same thing constantly that then standards out. Because the likely hood of a "large group", or at least what you would like to think other people think is a large group, all ignoring and refusing to address the same exact topic is literally less than zero. Because the likely hood that at least one person in the group will address the topic is 100%. Even more so when you constantly pretend to be new people, you you pretend they know nothing about the state of these threads.

And everyone knows what you are doing when you make these threads. You make them for the sole purpose of spamming crack and attacking people. Again, before you showed up Madoka threads on Sup Forums were almost bi monthly and dead. You started chain making them every single day. No one is going to think it's multiple people doing this, because if actually was multiple people doing this, there would have never been a time when threads were dead and not even made regularly.

Okay anti-crack-kun. I'll keep praying for you. You will realize how silly this all is someday.

Yes, this is one of your constant tells, !Akemi.
You imply or out right state that "crack kun" is in the wrong some how, but you literally never actually say what they are doing wrong or how they are bad. Never. Not even once have you ever actually explained your reasoning.

I concur.

Just because i like a character does it mean that I want to see their character being ruined in favor of a happy ending for the character in question.

Stop replying to yourself.

>no one spammed crack shit in Madoka threads for days
>suddenly all the usual crack spammers show up and shitpost in the same thread
>totally a coincidence guies!!!!!!! not at all the same person!!!!
You can't really think anyone falls for this.

Also, fun point to note. As soon as you read this post you knew you couldn't actually prove it wrong, so you got upset and started spamming crack. You always do this. You get upset and hurt when you are cornered, so to try and cope with that fact you spam crack to try and distract and hurt people.

I disagree.

If you actually disagreed you wouldn't be going out of your way to bump a shitposting thread from page 10, again. So in doing this, you actually just proved who you are, again. Good job.

Still posting this copypasta again, never tired, aren't you?

The poster is stupid, nothing new.

Rebellion was a laughable trainwreck that killed the series and produced one of the most asinine, cancerous fanbases in animne history.

I'm sure it's Shippuden.

Rebellion >>>>> main series

Don't respond to Homuhater please