HAPPENING IRAQ INVADING KURDISTAN

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/912315572779720704

things are about to get comfy!

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/200000-israelis-expected-in-kurdistan-once-independence-is-declared/5610344
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/912315572779720704
youtube.com/watch?v=1DD_NCM_RJs
rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/25092017?utm_source=KwikPlayer&utm_medium=KwikShare&utm_campaign=KwikMotion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Iraq invading Iraq

I just hope a lot dies on both sides

>kurdistan

PRECIOUS

BODILY

FLUIDS

DENY THEM YOUR ESSENCE
E
N
YOUR ESSENCE

Holy fuck the voting hasn't even ended yet

What is wrong with these cheeky cunts

They all fear the mighty Kurd

I cant believe im actually supporting arabs and turks on something

>Kurd
*jewish puppets

I don't get which side is the good side, educate me pol pls

>muslims shooting muslims
>happening

Sup Forums is always wrong

So Kurds

FIRST CLASHES CONFIRMED BETWEEN KURDISH AND IRAQI FORCES.

>middle east
>good side
pick one.

let the persian horde devour itself.

Separatists are always the bad guys.

by that i meant which sides you guys support the most. obviously there's no good side in the middle east

Unless they're the Russian separatists in Crimea/Donbass. **

first clashes being reported oh boy oh boy

>tfw will never have pure fluids
why live

The losers are always the bad guys.

Nice. Get prepared for another wave of refugees eurocucks.

How you invade something that doesn't exist

>hurr durr they were the only ones fighting against ISIS

who asked them. that is right, fucking noone. I hope based turkish iraqi forces will rape their ass.

DURING THE PHYSICAL ACT OF LOVE

neither.
we want the persian horde to devour itself.

saves the rest of us the ammo.

you guys are so deasperate for something to happen that you dont even care if it true or false before going full autistic

It's why I only drink rainwater

yesyesYES!

EVERYTHING IS GOING JUST AS PLANNED

Breaking news: Shitskins are killing other shitskins in the Middle East.
More news at 6

>implying it matters what is posted on Sup Forums
wew lad.

Master when do we get to shoot at something again? I want to shoot guns and be GI joe with grenades. I thought we were gonna be shooting gooks this year but you let us down.

this
>Obama is hiding out in Tahiti

NORTH KOREA JUST DECLARED WAR ON THE US

Ri Yong Ho: "Last week... Trump declared war on our country, this is clearly a declaration of war"

Continues to say All (UN) members should remember its US that 1st declared war. UN Charter supports self-defence.

#DPRK FM "Since the US declared war on our country… we have the right to shoot down US strategic bombers, even when not in our airspace"

Ri Yong Ho: "Last week... Trump declared war on our country, this is clearly a declaration of war"

Continues to say All (UN) members should remember its US that 1st declared war. UN Charter supports self-defence.

#DPRK FM "Since the US declared war on our country… we have the right to shoot down US strategic bombers, even when not in our airspace"

Do you actually believe that means dick?

>and be GI joe with grenades.
You got a G.I. Joe with a condom on it up your asshole!

hope you have supplies for months kiddo

/ourguys/
globalresearch.ca/200000-israelis-expected-in-kurdistan-once-independence-is-declared/5610344

kek, underrated

1 hour until polls close.

>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/912315572779720704
Wait, i thought iraq government was compossed of kurds, which is reason why arabs chimp out every day since they are ruled by a US backed minority government.
I mean their president is literally a kurd.

Why the hell would they decide to invade their own land?

How can you invade your own country?

>has ordered troops to disputed areas to 'protect citizens.'

what would Trump do if spics and nigs were trying to steal a piece of USA to create their country?

Prime Minister has wayyy more power than the President

What happens after today? If the result is Yes will they just declare independence tomorrow?

THREAD OST:
youtube.com/watch?v=1DD_NCM_RJs

havent the kurds literally already lived in their own little country for like hundreds of years

>Kirkuk Governor Najmaldin Karim has asked people to remain calm and not cause tensions by shooting their guns into the air.

>rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/25092017?utm_source=KwikPlayer&utm_medium=KwikShare&utm_campaign=KwikMotion

Kurds are literally Jewish kike mossad puppets

That's palestianians.

More refugees on their way to Europe.

Iraq doesn't recognize the referendum IIRC.
Iraq will go civil war I guess?

i thought the roaches are going to crush the kurds what is happening

>Burger talking about other people shooting each other

Since we're at the opening stages of WWIII, here are the sides:

Jew World Order/Sunni Axis: Israel, USA, Saudi Arabia, UK, France, South Korea, Japan
vs.
Anti-Globalist / Shia Axis: Russia, China, DPRK, Iran, Venezuela

The Globalist / JWO forces are forever pressing for the dissolution of strong national governments within the area of "Greater Israel" -- which would include Syria and Iraq. So in this instance, they are backing Kurdistan, and the Anti-Globalist Axis (and Iran in particular) is backing the Iraqi national government's exercise of sovereignty.

how does this affect me though, i thought they already have war everyday in sandnigger town

Aren't kurds peaceful satan worshippers?
I'd prefer them over muslims any day.

How can you invade a country that doesn't exist?

norks and middle east, ww3 very soon

kurdistan is israeli ally against syria
iraq is america's bitch

what is going on

California already exists.

Kurds seem like the only people over there who haven't tried to kill us. Best of luck against the stinky roach hordes and the iraqis. May much raid fall upon your enemies.

Youre an ignorant retard then, Kurds are Israeli proxies

Iranian/North Korean joint attack on the world incoming!

>russia
>china
>same side

>japan
>jew world order

Pls nigger.

>iraq's shiite national government is iran's bitch
FTFY

Iraq

no, kurds are mostly sunni muslims

OPERATION: BOOM STICK

Have they tried to murder us? No? Better than most sand monkeys then.

It's pretty obvious. Now that IS is on its way down there needs to be another buffer state to prevent the shia axis of getting too powerfull. I would've done the same thing

hmmmmmm i wonder why all those arabs, iranians and turks want to kill you

no it's non binding

Kurds are based. Served with a bunch of them, they were translators. One kutd stomped a guy nearly to death for taking a shot at his (in his words) "American friends". Many actually came back to the US because they were marked for death for helping us. I know a few here in the states. They love America and are not Muslim shits.

Sup Forums needs to learn the difference between Islam, kurds and Sikh, because I see you morons fuck the distinction up a lot, which makes me think you're all inbred retarded faggots with nigger tier IQ'S.

Alignments in global conflict don't mean you're best friends forever (we were allied with the fucking soviets in WWII, ffs).

If the flashpoints are DPRK and the middle east, do you really think the alignments are going form any differently than I've suggested?

War makes for strange bedfellows user.

kek

Kurds = middle-east USA (in progress).

It's treason then....from my point of view the Jedi ate evil.

I think our prosperity causes jealous anger in their mud monkey brains.

The original MGTOW. :P

>> demanding racist white supremacist to distinguish between what colored folk to hate and which to envy.

>invading a place which doesn't exist

I like Kurds. Wherever they must live, they always know they are Kurds.

Lmao then what's the point in this stupid shit?

Who does that remind you of, user

try telling someone in the middle east they are part of the 'colored folk' together with blacks, you are going to get some very funny reactions

the middle east / north africa is not subsahara africa, they don't tend to mix with black people at all

Cmon I want blood while enjoying comfy autumn rains

this is why a certain chosen people support it
it is going to fuck up most of the states in the area easy to make Greater Israel

more refugees

I think I read somewhere Kurdistan was a recognized autonomous region in Iraq's new constitution, and the iraqi army is expresely frobidden to enter it

A fucking leaf

only niggers shoot each other

you still care?

getting comfy . . .

The winners in the game of life, and geopolitics.

their referendum and the promises are outrageous. They are literally promising utopia in a nation that doesnt even have a goverment or infastructure yet. Multiple official languages in a region populated by people doesnt even know how to read and sometimes even speak , hell they are ignorant as it gets. Only an absolute dumbfuck would vote yes and start another war.

Ofcourse there is always the possibility that this is one big plan that aims to incite another war in middle east. Intervene without even seeing the results. The west would think kurds are the good guys after being fed american-kurdish propaganda for years and will accept even more refugees if opportunity arises , in the mean time NK will go to war with US , maybe some india/china/paki shitstorm will take place , whole world will be thrown into a global cold war with some little skirmishes and battles going around because everyone is too scared use nukes. Further destabilization will end up causing armageddon either by some newly formed group taking possesion of a nuke will start a chain reaction of death OR someone actually nukes someone and its all down hill from there.
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET