Hispanics are based

Hispanics are based.

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/2017/9/25/16360528/alejandro-villanueva-steelers-national-anthem-surprise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rangers are based.

>Rangers are based.

ok

*Spaniards
Hispanics are spics and not based.

Beaners/spics/Hispanics/Spaniards/Italians

All the same shit.

> 6'9" of direct Spanish descent.
> "Hispanic"
Nope not Hispanic. Dude is pure.

what's his name?

Europeans*

Alejandro Villenueva

How do I buy his jersey without being a bandwagon?

Oy vey!

Isn't he 100% Spaniard?

He's 100% thiccc

also, no one seems to point this. this fine american citizen is an Army vet. and did 3 tours in afghanistan

>yanks dont know the difference between spanish people and spics

That's a white guy. Ffs, there's white spanish and portuguese people Sup Forumstards.

>an hispanic surname

Oh we do, what you're looking at is classic case of Ameribeaner disporia using spainards as proof Latin America is white
Don't forget to sage

Didn't his nigger coach give him shit afterwards for doing this?

Yes both parents are Spanish

OPERATION: BOOM STICK

>Hispanic
>white

Still based tho

This to be honest

Most Hispanics are at least 60% European though

Hispanic just means you have ancestry to Hispania, the Iberian peninsula you dumbfuck that's how it gets its name.

Bought this jersey !!

I heard he was contractually obligated to do that, because he is a paid endorser for USAA insurance.

Show me a veteran that sits during the national anthem, show me something of a veteran doing that is kneeling or sitting or plain just ignoring the national anthem, in our time now, Vietnamese doesn't count.

Just say your from Picksburgh.And say yinz when referring to a group of people.

He's Spanish+Irish iirc, not Hispanic.

His team didn't kneel, at least not in the open. They didn't go out on the field.
He could have done what he did in the tunnel with the rest. But, ok, MUH BASTE SPIC BCUZ STEELRZ NIGGERBALL

spanish white only when convenient kek fucking poltards

>Europeans are based
>Terror attacks
>Mass immigration
>Muslims
>Multiculturalism

kek

>Spanish
>not Hispanic.

jesus some people are nigger tier retarded

>Hispanics are based.
He is from Spain

>All the same shit.
Says the Spanish rapebaby

This guy earned himself a lifetime of endorsement deals and ads yesterday, niggers must be FURIOUS.

>He is from Spain

and?

OP was implying that he was not white.

fpbp

>Hispanics are white.
ftfy

Hispanics are those lazy dwarfy brown people who clean up your lawn and house. Know the difference.

That's pretty neat desu

You said he was contracted by usaa, you really think if he wasn't contracted he would've kneeled?

Alexander Neville since yesterday.

The Spanish themselves are Moorish rapebabies.

Americans basically imply that they're mixed with Amerindians, Spaniards aren't.

>The Spanish themselves are Moorish rapebabies.
huehuehue. I guess Austrians are all Turkish rapebabies as well.

Wrong, there was no racial mixing in Spain during moorish rule.
All Muslims were either ethnically cleansed or murdered during the reconquista. Oh and btw jews too.
You underestimate the enormous hatred the Spanish have for Muslims to this day, it's very similar to Serbs, where parts of my family came from.

12k soldiers conquered Spain. That is not enough to cause a dent in the genetic pool.

He's spanish. Don't lump him in with the brownies.

He made it a point to be seen, because he didn't want to lose money.
You really think that had nothing to do with his actions? If so, would you like to buy some real estate?

The Serbs or Croatians who were rapebabies and became Bosniak (I don't want to start this useless discussion) were also always either self segregated against or killed in wars.
There's really never been any tolerance to anything that came from the Muslims in these countries who have been submitted for centuries.
I know that to this day in some remote villages women or men are still killed if they enter a relationship with a Muslim.
Brutal and hard to understand even for me because I'm so far removed from it, but on some level I do understand why.
If these people didn't act this way they would have been exterminated over the centuries and all of the Balkans or Spain would be Muslim today.

He sure did. In his post game speech. The Steelers were also booed by their own fans as they came on to the field. Why he wouldn’t side with the people who help him pay for his white strippers is beyond retarded.

Prove he would have taken a knee, nigger.

And it's only about Islam, Serbs are fine with women or men marrying Germans or Austrians, and there's been two major wars not long ago against them.
Same goes for Russians as far as I've heard.

It had absolutely nothing to do with you fucking moron, he was at the tunnel he didn't come out into the field waving an American flag, are you a vet? Your not because if you were you would understand, but you don't.

I'm defending the fact he didn't take the knee, you fucking nigger, learn to read.

Because all vets are massive patriots who think the same. Including the WW2 vet who actually publicly knelt for this nonsense.
Keep making excuses, though. It'll make you feel better about yourself, I guess.

>t. slimy wetback spic mongrel
reminder Sup Forums is filled with spics who want to destroy america and larp they're white until they get their 50 family members over the border.

spics are worse than niggers. kys you shitskin subhumans.

>Actually giving a shit about theNFL

I didn't knew Spaniards grew to such hulking size. I thought they were manlets like the Italians, Greek and Portuguese.

if thats a school in the US they need to all be deported (Im betting theyre all illegals mooching education money from citizens)

It is fairly easy to see which Latino is of European descend and which one is brown.
The football player looks white to me and he behaves accordingly.

Could anyone explain to me what the team in purple with red numbers were doing? They were linking arms in a line while the guy in OP pic was out alone. Were they respecting or disrespecting the anthem there?

it's easy to tell a spaniard from a shitskin brown subhuman

the spaniard doesn't want a single subhuman brown person from south america to ever move to america and doesn't say they're anything but a mistake and should be genocide

a shitskin subhuman brown goblin from south america says
>we're so based gringo! we're the best minority gringo. let us in gringo. us spics are so based, gringo. LET OUR FAMILY COME GRINGO YOU OWE US!!! look amigo we'll have gang violence with blacks! see our drug cartels they're so bad

shitskins only have loyalty to their own subhuman tribes. niggers only care about niggers and spics only care about spics. they'll just lie and pretend otherwise. anybody defending spics on Sup Forums is a brown subhuman invader that wants to make america like mexico.

His parents are literally from Spain, so he looks like the conquistadors that raped the Injuns.

Dumb fuck pol/tards just as obsessed with race as faggot SJWs, ccompletely missing the point to honor this fucking patriot.

I am so sick of you rat fuck losers

i'm not talking about the player. i'm talking about the shitskin spic posters in the thread trying to pretend spics from south america are white/based.

it's brown turds from mexico who want to say the white player is hispanic so they can pretend spics are anything but an enemy of whites.

>WHY DOESN'T Sup Forums LOVE US BASED SPICS!??!?? WE'RE SO BASED GRINGO
kys you piece shit spic. Sup Forums will always be racially aware of you subhumans even if you spam everywhere that you aren't a brown turd and try to obtuse it. spics will never be white or accepted on Sup Forums, la raza boy

>Alejandro Villanueva was the only member of the Pittsburgh Steelers to come out of the tunnel for the national anthem on Sunday. According to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler, that surprised many members of the team.

>Villanueva is a former Army Ranger who served in Afghanistan and has an endorsement deal with USAA. Fowler reports that he was a “key figure” in the planning of the protest because of his background.
sbnation.com/2017/9/25/16360528/alejandro-villanueva-steelers-national-anthem-surprise

Pure Tercio genes baby