Since we found out pic related is the cause for Satoru being in the cuck shed...

Since we found out pic related is the cause for Satoru being in the cuck shed, does that mean his mother wanted to have his baby instead? Because I would be okay with that.

I mean seriously
>looks like that
>still single
something is up with that.

Is that seriously how it is? So his mother was just insane and extremely possessive?

>possessive

I'm holding out that she just really really wanted his dick.

Just look at her reaction. Kayo even started to call her "mom".

Oh boy there's a translated version?

His mother didn't want Kayo to waste her life waiting for someone that might not even survive.

Or his mother wanted her sons seed for her own womb instead of getting cucked by some slut his own age.

>cuck
Stopped reading.

>Re
Why did he name it this? Stop using this as a suffix unless the story is a retelling or something symbolic of a retelling.

End your life promptly

I'm reading Orange now (the shoujo manga) and the heroine is sending letters to herself in the past to try to save her first love (consequently retroactively aborting her child and divorcing her husband).

Kayo should've done this.

DELETE THIS

Yandere moms are the worst.

MOTY

Can someone please confirm we are getting mother son doujins from this.

Heresy!

As far as she knows her son is just a small child in the body of an adult. He knows she is inept and unfit to function on his own in society. She wanted to save Kayo from that fate of having to watch over a manbaby

The cucking goes so deep in this series. It makes you wonder if that's what the author was going for and the plot was so half assed because he spent all his time working on the cucking part of the series..

Which is why she decided to watch over the manbaby? Despite old age approaching? Fucking worst mother, didn't even manipulate the osananajimi and trick her into being a backup shit-wiper for Satoru. And then when Satoru came out of the coma she could've been his default waifu so he wouldn't need to waste any more of his life looking for a partner.

Bullshit mother just wanted to monopolize Satoru.

>Cuck reveal
>People mad at cuck reveal because too cuck
>Sanbe Kei notices
>"Ah, people must be upset because it came out of nowhere."
>"Better make a side-story where we see the cucking happening in excruciating detail and draw it out over a longer period of time!"

That wasn't what people were mad about. I'd rather just be shot than have someone manually push a bullet through my skin.

The only milking anybody actually wanted from this series was a coma-less alt timeline spin-off.

At least now is clear that Kayo was indeed in love of Satoru till her mom cuck him, glad the discussion is over.

The only redemption would be that Kayo is revealed to just be Hiromi's beard and her kid is from a medical operation that the mother had done to Satoru to freeze his sperm just in case he died.

>there are fags here that don't think airi was better

Jesus, I could draw better than that, and I haven't drawn anything in years

Kayo > Airi > 30 yr old Kayo

Sup Forums not going for the loli is fucking despicable. We need a purge.

Who gives a shit. Manga is about technique, flow, and productivity idiot.