What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?
Is JK Rowling going to kill herself?

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&q=solipsistic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>calls others solipsistic
>earns enough money to fund 90,000 murders

Is there anything more obnoxious than """"intellectuals""""" using words like "solipsistic"?
Who the fuck uses this in day-to-day life? Why doesnt she just use egoistic?
Fucking smug libtards

is the opposition the opposition to the incompetent clowns or is it the incompetent clowns?

Would she kill herself if we sent her pictures of dead otters?

someone send her a dead otter pic pls

Has she let the refugees into her mansion yet?

>Who the fuck uses this in day-to-day life? Why doesnt she just use egoistic?
She probably recently read it and then parroted it.

Now I regret saging my previous post.

Anglo bitch saying she's depressed just means she has went 24 hours without nigger dick or ice cream

A BLOO BLOO MUMMY AND HER BILLIONS OF POUNDS ARE SO SADDDDDDDDD :(((((

No she probably uses that word all the time, like the huge faggot she is.

I hate wom*n so much

She really sucks at communicating through writing.

another episode of life long failure criticizes everyone on earth

speak english proper walloon,if its in the dictionary then use it.

I agree about otters.

These

>complete benefactor of personality cults
>complains about personality cults
Really makes you think...

>send pictures of otters saying "kill urself"

>solipsistic

You know she used a thesaurus.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&q=solipsistic

Because to them appearing to be right (smarter) is more important than being right (correct facts and logic). I'm sure her regular followers are all pretending as if they knew exactly what that word meant, and use it all the time, google trends shows otherwise. She spouts off her stupid "word of the day" and all her little fanboys do a quick google search and pretend as if they knew it all along.

OPERATION: BOOM STICK

Send her pictures of otters with MAGA hats shopped on.

Please someone send her an otter picture with the caption "YOU OTTER KILL YOURSELF". I dont have a twitter account.

This. She is a celeb who mistakes marketing success of her work with evidence of intellectual stature. Truly nothing worse.

This was my idea. Or shop otters into Trump pictures to make him look like he really loves otters.

What do you expect from the woman responsible for creating one the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

hahahahahahahaha her fanbase with their limited vocabularies

Daily reminder that she's an actress.

Trump's patronus is an otter

Surely the solution to leftist solipsism is to go into an echo chamber full of otter pics
Send her otter gore

So is she saying that the very people she sided with are now becoming a cult of people that only believe in their viewpoint? Like all the people that used her stupid Harry Potter references are now too much for her to handle?

Have you ever felt an overwhelming urge to kill yourself because of something like this? I just did.

>We're now going to have to deal with liberals using "solipsistic" incorrectly to describe everything they don't like for six months because they all learned a new fucking word today

How is he incompetent when everything he tries to do is shit upon and derailed by her retarded cult? She's depressed because she's worthless, empty, gullible. She believed her own Leftist bullshit and when reality kicks her in the muff once more, she can't handle it. She'd actually be fulfilled if she used her money for genuine causes, like paying for lawyers for every single girl abused by muslim gangs, isn't that what feminists are supposed to do, look after other women? But nah, she'd rather be another feminist cunt, paving the way for the destruction of the West. I have more sympathy with a prolapsed arsehole than with her.

>solipsistic
Wow, she is an author and not only doesn't know what "solipsism" is, but she uses the word to replace "self-centered" in order to sound smart. Sad!

kek
It's no wonder they never moved on from children's books

aren't otters serial rapists? hope she doesn't find that out :^)

What about some Al Gore instead?

Kek

I had to look it up myself desu senpai

>calling me a walloon because I dont grasp all the words of my 4th language
>calling me walloon at all
Fuck off Ahmed

I'm gonna send her a pic of my big fat otter, ; )

It's a very specific word, to describe someone who is a solipsist, which means they believe they are the only intelligent being on the planet. It doesn't simply mean "selfish" like she is using it here. Fucking left-wing pseudo intellectuals make me reee hard

She's a Blairite globalist who hates Corbyn and hates the fact that he's popular now even more.
If someone like Boris or Rees-Mogg became leader of the Tories, you'd see the same shit from celebrity 'Tories'. There's an invisible "Neoliberal Party" that's been used to running both official parties for almost 4 decades and she's one of its cheerleaders. Most billionaires are.

Semi-smug otter.

Hopefully she does. I'd have a raging boner.

I'm pretty sure everyone did, including Rowling.

I'm retarded.

The more an artist is pushed to the edge, the better quality art they produce.
So good for her.

shes already dead probably. the queen might have had her killed over that whole black hermione thing. wouldnt doubt that right now you got some geezer wearing rowlings flayed skin and using her phone to post on rowlings twitter account

Lol bro maybe post it here for us to see first haha

I think she's talking about British politics here

That is fucking hilarious.

I wish she would.

But in a funny way it is correct as it includes her as well

>durrrrr incompetent billionaire that doesn't isolate himself in a bubble
>if only Clinton were in power to continue the decades of raping the world
Do these idiots think for themselves?
Yes, Rowling, the goblins were fucking Jews, bigoted dyke. Embrace the 1488.

>Is JK Rowling going to kill herself?
Hopefully she does. She's upset the left called out Harry Potter for its Anti Semitism.

This, I thought she used the word improperly here.

Not everything is about the US, you mong. She's talking about the UK and Corbyn's cult of personality.

I bet if she uses the word 'kafkaesque' next, you guys will bust a tit.

Why doesn't libtards like this fucking baby book writer put her money where her mouth is. Stop talking shit and do something you mad cunt. Thats right, shes perfectly fine in her 60room castle and is basically just using outrage around one personality to market herself and her shitty books - Like a true capitalist.

>Is so fucking depressed
>Worth many hundred MILLIONS
This bitch needs to fucking DIE

For a young man in the 21st century, J.K. Rowling embodies just about everything that he hates about his own mother, but can't outright say to her. An aging neoliberal single mother with an inflated sense of self-importance using twitter to cope with her increasing irrelevance. The sort of woman who hasn't seriously thought about any of her opinions, but feels the need to push them on to others and condescend to anybody who might think differently.

She is an archetype. Neither insightful nor funny nor controversial. She is a consummate mediocrity basking in the praise of similar mediocrities the world over who have projected their own aspirations on to her, satisfied that somebody like them is a billionaire. Her Christianity is an accessory. She takes everything that she's been taught by public school and daytime television and fashions a god out of it.

She conceives of public affairs in the nebulous terms of "love" and "hate". The fact that an action might fall outside of either of these two categories, or that something she deems "hateful" might in fact be the wiser choice has not occurred to her. Despite this, she is shockingly easy to bait into a bitter, spiteful rage. Furthermore, her generosity only extends as far as her personal comfort.

In many ways, she's already missed the boat. Her brand of comfortable feminism has already fallen out of style. She just doesn't know it yet. The second wave man-hating sexual phobia that sees rape everywhere. Its frigidity is evident in her writing. Then the bizarre merger with proud slut queer positivity. The post-hoc declarations of characters' sexual proclivities. The rationalization of racial retconning. It's like she discovered a Harry Potter fan tumblr, followed a couple links, and incorporated whatever she saw, resulting in an incoherent schizophrenic worldview. That's probably exactly what happened.

Her name is fucking Joanne. Need I say more?

>solipsistic
she gets it, but is still somehow brainwashed. wtf

But I don't see how she's wrong. Does not the left tend to believe they are the only mind worth acknowledging these days? As in if you don't think like them, you don't exist as a human

This was pretty good user

Ok done

What will you do?

wearelumos.org
Check the logo.
ops in Haiti, Esatern European orphanages, etc.

I will be pretty miffed desu

Maybe she wouldn't be depressed if she put her money to good use. Or her
Money where her mouth is

Why are you making excuses? Deal with it, same is with me.

I've seen it mentioned frequently mentioned as an epistemological notion, sometimes also as a synonym for "self-absorbed" but that has always irked me.

>worth $1B
>not ugly
>not fat
>depressed
the only time humans are not depressed is when they must fight daily to stay alive. Huge success and modern society is a mistake.

Yes. Somebody make this. Also you're a fag for knowing what that is.

Trump is bullyciding this slag this I not okay guys

It's a good word

Did somebody say dead otter pictures?

>durr mong
Retard.

>Dumb Sup Forums poster doesn't understand words, attempts to spin it as if he's not the retarded one

Every day.

>Those damn liberals and their INTELLIGENCE
>W... we're better than niggers because niggers are stupid though
>We are the master race because we are just the right amount of smart, which happens to be the smartness of the average redneck
>This logic makes perfect sense

Why not just use poopoo-peepee-pants and be just a straight up faggot like you about it. She has more important things to do that's why.

Thank you Ahmed, at least Wallonia is not as fucked as your shithole.

Fuck me, that picture is triggering.

>Is JK Rowling going to kill herself?
Here's hoping!

Here you go.

These belong on JK's twitter.
Dead otters might just finish her off bois

She's redpilled on women and knows that cunts like Shillary are solipsistic af

JK Rowling; You just wrote a book exploring your pedophilia fantasies. You're not a celebrity. The only reason you're popular is that Jews love your shit. The Jew-run schools were actually buying 4th graders a copy of your book.

Both of those

>all these neoliberal centrist tears

Being a leftist, she is referring to the right. Whether they are majority or opposition, liberals always consider themselves somehow at odds with those in power (the right).
I think what she means by solipsistic is self-absorbed (this is made evident by describing Trump's following as a personality cult). What you mean by solipsistic is probably contemptuous to dissenting opinions, which is more in line with the definition of the word.

Good work

CORBYN
IS
NOT
DUMBLEDORE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically she's an Oprah bot.

My mom's Sup Forums as fuck. Nice try, friendo.

She was referring to the current state of British politics, and for once I agree with her. We have spineless money grabbing idiots in power, and the opposition is barely "opposing" as much as it is caring about how it looks to gen z and the millennials.