youtube.com/watch?v=4iYzhGldi_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A moron

based

he has a serious case of genetic gay face

Looks like a mixture between an old man and a sexually confused adolescent

He is a fed.

the jews hate him so he's alright in my books

I think he's a bit of a narcissist and he has baggage. But he's alright. I don't think he's controlled opposition or anything.

a weird looking faggot who tries to look young whilst being 70

Just like me :/

He is a good man, but unfortunately has been so lied about that he is cancerous to normies. They don't bother listening to what he's actually saying they just focus on "muh kkk" and won't even acknowledge the reason he left the klan. I have great respect for him, but his image has been tarnished.

Anyone else get that psychopathic/gay vibe from him?

great man
has gone deep into the JQ and knows his shit
check out his youtubes annons

Probably one of the best leaders of the white movement but his past KKK ties are incredibly bad optics that turn away moderates

He should be more in the background running things than in the foreground imo

Courageous man who has risked his public image for exposing (((them))).

But Richard Spencer said being gay is ok :^)

Chad, Hero, should be President.

dont try to be fit and healthy goy
anyone shitting on dr. duke has not listened to him. he really isn't that far out there. mostly he has made a career simply broadcasting what zionists say in their own publications and in their own words. that's really 99% of it.

Probably has good intentions, but does more harm than good.

Quintessential MSM boogeyman.

Trips comfirmed, now a happy cuteboi :D

Ken-doll stuck in the 80's or something

Hes doing testosterone shots. That my honest thought on this guy.

Is it true that he got plastic surgery?

He is in great shape for his age, but is forever tainted in terms of reputation.

>spends 80s and 90s fucking up the image of white activism
>some dudes with a podcast and some guy with a gay haircut basically re-invent white nationalism
>"this is mine"

fuck david duke

Great guy but his past fucks his chances to be taken seriously by the MSM and bluepilled masses, sadly.

he had very obvious plastic surgery which is cringey. it's time for him to just admit he's old and live with it.

He's a fucking idiot who spouts retarded conspiracy theories that are immediately seen as stupid by anyone who's had any education in the fields he spouts off on.

The guy is a joke who unfortunately gets propped up by many White Nationalists when they'd be much better off propping up actually smart intellectual leaders like pic related.

Good goy I listen to him almost every day.

The good:
>Nice guy WN
>Professional
>Very well educated
>Absolutely BTFO of Alex Jones on the JQ

The bad:
>Went to prison for supposedly gambling with campaign funds
>Showed face at Charlottesville
>Let's not get started on the recent Senate campaign

go watch one of the interviews he did with Donahue in the 90s

he had basically normie tier opinions

Who is Jared Taylor and what has he done for western society and anti degeneracy/ anti PC. Genuinely curious but dont want to leave Sup Forums to get general gestalt

>A fucking leaf

of fucking course...

>Went to prison for supposedly gambling with campaign funds
nigger please. you know what the IRS does

Didn't he steal money from supporters to get plastic surgery?

A compulsive gambler and womanizer. Sure, he's babbys first redpill typically on the JQ, but he's never worked an honest day in his life. David Duke is a silver tongued con artist who may as well be a jew if you look into his money grubbing ways.

Like everyone else has said, no normie will ever give him a chance because of "muh KKK." I didn't even take him seriously until I saw his video exposing what Jews really believe, that they want to turn Europe multicultural, but they want to keep THEIR homeland Israel homogeneous because (in their own words) "everyone knows demographics is everything" -- and that was its own redpill, discovering that David Duke, who has been demonized by the (((media))) ever since I can remember, was actually telling the truth, at least as far as I can tell, and now that makes me question, are the KKK the good guys?

CIA shill, like Spencer. No other way to explain all their social media accounts surviving Charlottesville.

Said supposedly. Care to enlighten us senpai?

Anyone here just listen to this morning's David Duke show?

youtube jared taylor. he is extremely articulate and eloquent, probably the best spokesperson for whites (he calls himself a "white advocate"). He's actually quite tame, basically all he says is, why can't white people have a white homeland? This of course triggers shitskins and jews, and there are a few good videos of him debating people on the subject - his opponents are all minority females (surprise!). They all go embarrassingly bad for the people he is debating and they resort to the tactics of changing the subject and not letting him finish his point so the audience doesn't get redpilled.

Moonman

Teenus

DAVID DUKE

Much more reasonable than I thought he was. Met him in person, firm handshake.

possibly.

I believe the groups like westboro became a data tank for Intel agencies to track crazies and non-compliers

Met him in Charlottesville. Hes one of the most genuine and kind people ive ever met.

I'm ok with the plastic surgery. If some doc did plastic surgery on Mitch McConnell's face, he could lose that unsightly chin-and-neck turkey gobble and get a chin implant. Boom, Chad McConnell.

A good guy.

Got nabbed by the feds for something major. He's definitely an informative. There's a very good reason no one wants anything to do with him ever since. Be wary.

Has too much baggage, is a metaphorical anchor pulling down everyone and everything he associates with.

chad nationalist, ahead of his time. not a fed

nofa king clew who the ken doll faggot is.

No one has done more to wake people up.
But I disagree with the "not all Jews" assertion.

History will keep repeating until this lesson is learned and practiced. A "good" or benign Jew is a future Trojan Horse.

Handsome at all ages and a complete boyo, even for a Klansman.
youtube.com/watch?v=4iYzhGldi_Y