>Gauland: "We will hunt them."
>Frauke Petry resigns and will not join the party in the parliament

- Other
>15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
>15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills
>Keep this thread alive

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/25/afd-leader-frauke-petry-quits-party-german-election-breakthrough
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't even understand euro politics... Are you a good guy or a bad guy?

Either way, bump.

afd is trump light
so the good guys

consider how brainwashed our society is, 12,6% is a damn good result

>Gauland: "We will hunt them."
Frightening rhetorics.

AfD are /ourguys/.

why'd petry resign?

WHATS HAPPENING?
DAY 1 COOKIE ALREADY CRUMBLING?????

I absolutely love how it's perceived as terrible, yet the greens said the same 23 years ago and no one cried.

why?
because a butch left the party
never trust a cunt with short hairs
they are always fucked in the head

and already those fucks have to engage in inner party squable.

why cant they be chill and do theyr job for the next 4 years... merkel being merkel that would almost guarente a 25%+ next time. if the AFD finds a way to stay relevant.

Then godspeed Germanbros.

Bump

Pic related?

Everything is fucked. There will be total (media) war against East Germany and they will secretly relocate more nigs there.
God help us all

there is no fighting going on
only a fucking dumbass short haired cunt left
pretry was retarded anyway
good that she left

Good to see there are still those Threads after the election. Keep it up!

we need more context and a juxtaposition to articles about supergaulords speech.
and have an extensive double standard collection

Maybe the difference is that greens want to kill germany (which is okay), while AfD wants to revive germany (which is not okay). I don't know though. Weird times we're living in.

I agree. Just another Lucke moment. It will make the AfD only stronger on the long run.

I literally jus started this thread, there was no thread up in the catalog at the time I made it. I hope we can keep these alive.

Remember picrelated and double standards?

I'm not too familiar with German politics.
Is this successful for the AFD?

Because she got the 'gibs' now.

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/25/afd-leader-frauke-petry-quits-party-german-election-breakthrough

Yes, the party is still pretty young and it is the party biggest success so far.

ALEXANDER, ZE SALTZ IZ EXPLODET

It's very successful, it's a party that only existed for a couple of years and already is the third strongest now.

CSU selling out edition

I love you Germans. You all speak such good English.

Can we get the wall back?
t. Ossi

Petry was already cast aside for about half a year. She probably didn't want to hurt her party, so she waited until after the election to leave.

Petry just waited one day to backstab party she ran to parlament with? Isnt that fraud?

>all that butthurt created by the AfD

the votes was worth it.

muh 87%

We don't have much time left though.
Racemixing on a all time high and as soon as Syrians get voting rights we are fucked. They all vote left and then after that a future Muslim party

literally muh dick

where's this pic from

>future Muslim party
That would be the end

It's just her spazzing out, things were decided beforehand.

In the coming years we'll get family reunification (millions more being flown in), more Africans and a lot of potential shakeups in the EU, if they give Höcke some speech coaching the AfD might become the strongest party.

We will also see more personnel join the AfD now. However, they must not soften their course, the disastrous immigration policy must be halted and reversed. Integration of 90 IQ Anatolians, Gypsies and oh so much more means a permanent, violent underclass at best and Volkstod at worst.

Pretty much this, germany is a time bomb, once muslims get their caliphate running on germany it spreads to the rest of europe, after the caliphate is on it'll try to annex nirth africa and saudi arabia, that will be WWII, Chinks, Russians, Japan + Korea, and USA against European Caliphate

She looks like she wants to sniff his ass

some antifa faggot, was found yesterday

anti afd protest from yesterday

>Make incredible gains
>Resign from your party
What did she mean by this
No seriously please tell me detsche friends

>Racemixing on a all time high

Isn't that just for some of the worse quarters and some lefties who want to signal to daddy he should have spent more time with them? I don't see it over here.

Could be better. Sadly the scandies and the dutchs seem to be better then us. Funny enough leftist shills often speak shitty english and try to shill in german in those kind of threads.

Love you to Axis bro! The italian normies I met are pretty redpilled regarding muslims and gypsies.

Not just butthurt. We actually fucked over Merkel this time.

Why is Saxony so fucking based????? AfD is the strongest party in a former CDU heartland.

According to French radio (state sponsored) nazis are back

Man, everyone's losing thier mind about AfD. I live in a blue state and people are acting like the Nazi party is officially back, one dumb bitch even blamed Trump in the same breath. Shit is hilarious. Good job Germany.

BASE BLAC...... fuck OFF

Literally fake news.

THE FUCK? MERKEL WON? LMAO!YOU FUCKIMG KEKS!

You're welcome.

>I'd rather my son be dead than live in a world where a centrist party has 12% of the seats in my government

I don't even know what to do anymore, I don't even feel human when I see this shit

Feels like I'm an alien living among monsters that call themselves human

If you're worried about demographics, check France. Way worse off and they actually have nukes. Violent takeover is unlikely in any case, they're cut off from any support and lack any useful skills. Race-mixing us out of existence is more of a threat but even that is far off. Not that we should slack bu it's not hopeless.

>Racemixing on a all time high
It isn't. Seeing white women with non-whites in Germany is impossible.

That's not how it works here.

She already was deprived from power at the last party convention. German press has already released email of her showing that she planned it in advance to form her own party/faction. She also conspired with certain state conventions of the afd.

Traitorous splitter will not succeed though. She was good in the beginning but failed embrace full nationalism.

She is on parliamentary gibs now.

Don't let yourself be discouraged. As long as you are alive, you can make a difference. Always vote.

France is worse, so what? Another country being worse than yours doesn't mean shit

In the 20-30 group among men it's a fact when refugees keep coming even with the now reduced numbers

It's actually on of the first parties WITHOUT former Nazis.

>87% of the people are disagreeing with the AfD

Even there, they still only make up like 30%. Certainly not good numbers at all, but our baby demographics are whiter.

someone seen my proud communist?

So AfD is likely to get more right wing? Sounds good.

Good job on 12%, guys! Keep it going!

>advertised as 19
>claims to be 18
>body of 10 year old

We're the good guys, naturally.

>FN at the legislative election
>13.20% at the first turn (with a low FN participation compared to other parties)
>~1% of the seats

>AfD at the federal election
>12.6% (with an average or even better participation than other parties)
>~15% of the seats

Really makes me think

She could become a prostitute for pedos. She could become a millionaire

Just proving you false when you say it's going to take over Germany and then spread. If they take France it's over dummy and France is closer to being taken over.

She was actually pretty hardcore, wanted to gun down nig nogs at the border, got corrupted by her stupid new husband who was in it for the gibs. Well, she can produce more white kids for the RaHoWa now.

first past the post

Schulz is a mess.

got banned for no reason, so another try.

We should create memes to support our fellow german brothers. Left-wing faggots are spamming #87% on Twitter and Instagram to fight against the 13% afd win from yesterday.

In order to ensure, that we are supperior our task is to create counter memes!

Hopefully these faggot mods won't delete it this time, because this is not an invasion or something

Wrong, seen a lot just today. Even the SPD mayor of my town has a daughter with a black husband and mixed abomination son

Cпacибo дpyг! It's 12,6

Sorry, I just like integers :)

Whatever she is done now. Traitors must be purged forever.

The faction in MVP split too, NRW is probably next

Why is that guy brown? Otherwise pretty good.

What happened to Frauke?

She wrote the bio when she was 18. Birthday passed, age automatically updated. She didn't update her bio.
Simple burger friend

did you see his meltdown yesterday?

jesus it thougth he would commit sudoku or take the booze

See

Well a mixture of all party colors would be brown i suppose, which i thought it would represent it pretty well.

Any other color suggestions?

Europeans are retarded for building their hopes of a return to traditional values, small government, and increased border security/solution to migrant crisis on women. Women don't belong in politics period, I don't give a fuck if it's Hillary and Merkel or Petry and Le Pen they all stink, and you're dumb for backing them. Put AfD in the hands of a man.

I love how they're doubling down on him as the party leader. 10% SPD in 2021 incoming

Her husband, Marcus Pretzell. That's what happened. Pretzell is a two-faced scheming carrierist and con artist -- an ex FDP shitlib and apparently he didn't change one thing when he joined AfD.

use those at your leisure
> Die politische landschaft in deutschland wird sich ändern. Schon bald werden lobotomierte linke Realitätsleugner in der Minerheit sein. Und das ist gut so!

> Wir bekommen eine neue Partei geschenkt

> Was die afd uns bringt, ist wertvoller als Gold.

Here me out, one of you guys needs to swallow your pride and rape Merkel to death. I know it will be tough to get it up, but it will be even tougher if she is allowed to live.

God speed Germ anons, through dick unity.

>Frauke Petry resigns and will not join the party in the parliament
The AfD seems to be taking the opposite approach that FrP in Norway took and that SD in Sweden is in the process of taking.
FrP kicked out most of their "nazis" and "extremists" in the early 2000s, became part of a coalition government four years ago, and secured another four years in the election earlier this month. They've been doing wonders in restricting immigration.

SD has also been going through the process of making the party more palpable for mainstream voters, while retaining their strong anti-immigration stance.
I also believe Front National has been doing the same thing in France.

I'm not sure what the correct path is for the AfD, given the situation in Germany, but it's going to be interested to see if AfD can keep growing in popularity while maintaining their hardline stance. Regardless, you're off to a good start, and I wish you the best of luck.