Powerful

Fuck that niggers and fuck niggerball.

was freddy gray being arrested?
if so, a knee in the back of a man resisting arrest is standard procedure.

arresting criminals is racist
consequences are racist

AYO FUCK DRUMPF N FUK WH*TE PEPLE!!!

I don't want it to be over tho, Jeffrey. in fact I want shit to escalate even further >:)

Who?

>black millionaires protest across the country
>they are shocked and appalled
>even the president is against them
>their message "cry more"

to be honest the freddy gray one was pretty fucked up. the one and only time I think BLM had an actual case to bitch about.

can some burger pls fill me in how big of a deal american football is in everyday life? is it huge in every state and across races?

Didn't they determine that it was the black officer who actually caused his death?

Powerful

if amerifat blacks valued black lives, then the rest would value them too

OP won't make a second post

freddy gray was out running from cops with a already broken neck

eric garner did nothing wrong and the debate over abuse by plainclothes officers was lost in the BLM sideshow

Alright, it's not over then.

I live in Baltimore and the nigs that rioted literally told me that they were rioting to get free shoes.

what a niggerfaggot

Nope, if he's the one that got banged around in the back of a wagon, it's all on him. They secured him and he went apeshit. Nothing could be done about his own stupid actions.
Again, it's 99.9 percent solely because niggers are VERY stupid and won't have anyone tell THEM what to do and bang - they get gunned down.

It is like soccer in Europe or Brazil. Baseball is supposed to be our past time but nobody really gives 2 fucks about watching the cubs fuck up every year and get lucky once a century. All races and ages like football, and the superbowl is fucking huge here, its like the world cup every year.

People upset about a protest of perceived injustice in a country that only exists because of people protesting perceived injustice are fucking retarded.

If niggers took a knee when the cops tell them to, there wouldn’t be a need for protests

>If I make retarded analogies between two completely unrelated events and then take a screen cap of an irrelevant cuck on twatter just to spam it on Sup Forums 24/7 because I'm a loser with no life then I must be right because this thread will get 300+ replies and OP already left even though there's actual news going on and when you make a thread about actual news it gets 3 replies in an hour and deleted by the mods even though it's what the fucking board is for but the mods are all SJW cucks trying to turn this place into the next Sup Forums cancer shithole

the tweet that destroyed Sup Forums

You are so worried about Freddy Gray. I bet you don't even know the name of the woman murdered in Antioch just yesterday.

Try looking up Knoxville murders or Wichita murders if you want to have something to get pissed off about.

african civilization started out in the north east. people didnt inhabit west africa at first. over time they went there. the original egyptians were black u fucking moron.

If domestic violence and rape mattered, you all would collentively outraged. Anyone who's gotten sucked into this retarded debate, on either side, is a joke.

Go back to Africa you faggot.

Literally who?

>every episode of Westworld from about 3 onwards

APOLOGIZE

He is, I thought there was video of him getting his head smacked temple first into some metal bar or something, but it was likely media propaganda and nothing more.