Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtOwGrQ-25M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Over 8000?

how long has it been?

It's 1006, kick his ass

Vegeta!

What now?!

youtube.com/watch?v=JtOwGrQ-25M

Why can't we have nice animation like this nowadays Toei?
Did they fix those shitty no weight punches in DBS on BD?

Nothing, just checking

By the way Vegeta, did I happen to mention that my fighting power in this form is over a million!

This is mediocre and the only reason it isn't downright bad is because Toriyama designed that fight scene. Read the manga

it's lit f a m

There shall never be bigger bullshit in the history of anime than the power levels of dragon ball, followed closely by ash's pikachu

>Retard whose only watched under 10 anime
Top kek

Then explain to me how did the bald midget manage to cut your tail off.

Well there are, but those series were such garbage anyway that they got dropped.

IT'S OVER NIEN SIX MILLION

IT'S

The scouter can't read popo's level because it's set to raditz instead of niggawatts.
I apologize for nothing.

>san bai kaio ken
>not the direct translation "times 3"
I hate weeaboos and their refusal to translate random words

Holy shit, now THAT's what I call a dank meme. How many years has it been?

>World King Fist

>that's right, he was so weak we could actually grow Raditzes

The Kienzan ignores durability.

But not Cell's durability

That scene was filler.

Kuririn's disc-shit cuts through opponents regardless of power level. Hence that whole scene where Nappa thinks he can take it head-on because Kuririn's power-level is so drastically lower, but Vegeta yells at him to duck and he does just barely avoiding getting his neck sliced off

Krillin's powerlevel is actually not that far from Nappa's at that time, he's "only" two or three times weaker. He even punches him a bit and avoids his attacks, but that's probably just skill. Krillin a best

Then how was Yajirobe able to cut Oozaru Vegeta's tail?

Gohan was stronger than Kuririn during that fight and Nappa ate a Masenko directly. Kuririn's power level is 'less,' yet it was made pretty explicit that his super move was going to kill Nappa whereas Gohan's wasn't. Kuririn rocks, it's amazing in retrospect Toriyama let me be so relevant for so long.

Probably just cutting logic -- cutting attacks work in the end where blunt force doesn't. Or you could stretch the argument and say that Oozaru retains/magnifies the whole tail weakness and thus it was the 'weakest' part of Vegeta's body at the moment. Of course, when Trunks kills Frieza, it was proven that it was his strength that allowed that, not his weapon, so yeah there's no objective answer to this question. You can objectively say Kuririn's signature move has an established logic to it and it makes sense that it hurt Frieza. Or maybe tails are just generally 'weakpoints' in Dragonball.

Or maybe Toriyama is a shit, forgetful writer who had Yajirobe appear twice in the same full-volume spread because his mind is that decayed.

>it's amazing in retrospect Toriyama let me be so relevant for so long
Krillin, get off of Sup Forums. Don't you have children to raise and a hot android wife to bang?

>children to raise and a hot android wife to bang?
How does one get children from an android?
Or was somebody CHROMED?

>Kuririn's power level is 'less,' yet it was made pretty explicit that his super move was going to kill Nappa whereas Gohan's wasn't.

If done right, no can defense

Summerfags really need to get off this board