The AFD has come in third place in the new election and already Germans are turning against niggers

The AFD has come in third place in the new election and already Germans are turning against niggers.

liveleak.com/view?i=2f2_1506340440

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2f2_1506340440
twitter.com/DariuszMatecki/status/912296183061721088
youtube.com/watch?v=uLO6yTNdYBI
youtube.com/watch?v=X1zTsOrdL74
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>liveleak.com/view?i=2f2_1506340440
fucking kek

The goyim know. Shut it down!

surprising that Krauts still have some balls left

Sometimes I wonder if people like Merkel are actually TRYING to start a race war and lead to someone becoming the new fuehrer.

Sometimes I wonder that too, maybe her plan all along was to infect Europe with so many refugees so that the Europeans would find a common enemy to fight against and restore colonialism

>....hope in distance...

They're Poles actually, not germans

based poles

Pretty gud, desu.
OPERATION BOOM STICK.

Those guys are polish. At the End you can even hear one saying ‘skurwysynu ty’.

Germans are still cucked.

>germans
you would fucking want them to be germans you nutsack
twitter.com/DariuszMatecki/status/912296183061721088

Poles though not krauts

> germans
> plumbercucks
top lmfao

That's a biblical level all-in bet

Or she's just the east German commie youth cunt that she always has been.

Fuck thats a satisfying post.

Thank you OP you were not a faggot today.

>Germany

They are clearly talking in Polish, you retards.

"but he doesn't know that inside there is bunch of POLES ... instant KO"

>liveleak.com/view?i=2f2_1506340440
when your varg genes kick in.

those look unfit as fuck, but unlike americans they seem to have a lot of muscular mass. germans should be the super bully around not emasculated

>he actually thought germans can uncuck themselves

kek, or is kurwa skurwysynu a german word now?

I can see their slavic faces from you blurry shitty thumbnail, you lying, cheating cocksucker OP.

What was the guy blocking the car even trying to achieve

>Be german
>Invade poland
>80 years latter
>Invite every nigger you can into your country
>Cuck for them endlessly
>Be pole in germany
>Knock nigger the fuck out
>German tries to take credit

Fucking germans would be in the next room over while a pole is fucking their girl posting on Sup Forums about how white poles are.

Germans.

heavenly trips of truth

he thought his brothers in law would give him a ride, but they really didn't like how their qt little polish sister got BLACKED

Tonight, on Man vs Car...

Those are Poles though.

БPABO ПOЛЬШA

my dear friends in germany
if you want to extend your protection program, bettee gimme some sweet sheckels
if not, this will be last nigger KOd in your country

since when are austarian cucks too? looking up to germany? u have a great right wing party in your country join it u cuck

dzięki or spasiba

ahmed

The piece of the wall came off after the nog got knocked out. What was that? Did somebody shoot at the pols or they shot and missed?

I support bjorn hocke

slavshit trash is on the same level as niggers and arabs, I don't know why this is so hard for you monkeys to understand here
just because you spoke to some diaspora nigger from a western european coutnry, does not mean we like you
everything south and east of us could be anthrax'd tomorrow and I wouldn't give a single fuck, you're literal subhuman peasants

>Pooland is space
Shit that never happened

lol expect were not the ones getting cucked in our own country , say hello to jamal and ahmed down to street . Anything u write and any insult is meaningless when your countries are going to shit. So much guilt in you people . Cant even say the holocaust didnt happen without prison . Probaly cant even say nigger. The cucks are real

We slavs aren't pussifed like western men, we aren't afraid ti punch back. If it was a American or German, the black guy would be beating their ass while they don't even defend themselves.

>incoming American white nigger: We don't act like niggers, I need a gun to defend myself.

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH

even in germany black people dress like that??

>Tags: poles, polandstrong, KO,

kek

Poland is strong.
Watch KSW mna

youtube.com/watch?v=uLO6yTNdYBI

this is how you do it

Does every polish person know who marius pudzonowski is?

HA

Those are poles.

Holy fuck what a monster

we had a spessman
he was sent to spess to please Janusze and Grażyny when their chimping started to wear down commie wonderland

>marius pudzonowski
youtube.com/watch?v=X1zTsOrdL74

Yeah steroids are truly magical.

they were poles

>If it was a American
nope
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ

You can buy formestane cream in poland its great for mma training.

do you put that around your bumhole before getting ficki ficki?

Poles are going to save your country and return you the favor of getting rid of their jews.

lel those are poles

>look at me... I am the pavement now

last night's american MSM "news". they kept trying to allude that AFD were nazis. As they kept saying how this is the first time in 70s years that a far right nationalist anti immigrant party has won elections.

Dudes bone structure is beastly; His wrist is half the size of his head. While I can just about guarantee he juices, but that guy has got the bone structure to really take advantage of it.
Fucking nigger got his shit-eating smile knocked off his face. God bless those Polish bastards.