OPT

One Page Thread
Former:

Nice digits

Someone help me.
I cannot remember the title of a manga, MC is a guy who likes a girl, who he thinks he is a guy, so he thinks he's gay, and dumps some chick with an accent after telling her he's gay.
I had the title saved somewhere, and I can't find it.

try with Wakabayashi Toshiya

Thank you

>the answer will never be revealed
suffering

0/10, wrong leg forward, poor shading

>two pages

who cares

Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai

is everyone really raped before they're killed? I don't want to read another fucking wolfguy

So I just binged Oddly enough, it's a murder mystery.
Kinda decent. 5/10-ish?

I saw a 3 post thread about this manga in the catalog and I picked it up on a whim. This is so fucking stupid but it's so much fun.

『Attention Whore』is indeed top criminal

Thanks for posting the manga thats been posted at least 5 times in every opt since its release.

That's not Ballroom e Youkoso.

Not really, but there is plenty of rape and murder.

No problem my dude. Glad to have participated in a grand tradition I had absolutely no awareness of.

nice trips, but anyway, how much rape? are the main characters raped?

Best girl.

Don't listen to that faggot. There's been plenty of other people who spam the same fucking page every thread a lot more than the series you posted.

Posting true best girl.

Who is this fluid druid?

actually nvm i'm a fucking retard

GYAAAAAA

I don't understand what the fuck is going on in this image.

damn shame that's not an actual series. I think a "bro" club would be kinda funny.

I bet the plot twist is just like in Yankee-Kun and Tejina's not actually a student.

What's the series? Is it worth reading for that girl?

>Former:
Why do we even need that?

Objective complete :^)

this was full of one-pagers

Immortal Hounds, it's decent.
Give it a read if you want,
but that character is mediocre.

This my favourite manga. No bullshit, it's simply beautiful.

>power harassment

is he tumblr?

>I suppose she's a girl.

gay.

Well he harnesses the power of god for a single moment and is able to change two things
One: Girls don't find being naked in knee socks weird
Two: Turns that trap to a real grill very much against his wishes

at least the rape of every female character in the series don't span several chapters

What's the name of that manga where a christmas cake starts dating a guy from work that she's the boss of?

Last translated chapter had one of the MCs raped, and from the raws the other MC is also raped.

That's not berserk, titans, or prison school though.

There are always morons posting those every OPT.

though this is not suppose to be much of a recommendation thread as it is suppose to be "best one-page moments in manga"

if you are using this to determine the manga you are going to read you should broaden your horizons more.

ah, the beautiful vanilla romance that turned into a harem with a beta as all fuck virginal MC, which really fries the mind since his powers get stronger the more he fucks the girls

Aweful.

I don't understand why I don't see any threads about this on Sup Forums. It's perfect Sup Forumscore.

Google thought it was either "design" or "Cartoon" and gave me no results, and Yandex gave me Mangaka-San to Assistant-San and Steins;Gate, neither of which this seems to be. Sauce?

Google has been giving me "cartoon" or "comic" for half of everything lately. They're becoming shit.

I've been getting "image" and "design" more or less forever. "cartoon" suddenly showed up a week or so ago and has been really popular lately.

source?

A classic. Melissa best girl

Wasnt this just a oneshot?

Read this, couldn't get much into Cradle, never even touched BokuMachi. It just seems like everything Sanbe Kei does is dark and such a downer.

I don't remember this in the adventures of Sauron.

Originally, yeah. It got turned into a one vol manga though.

The leg that;s forward is on the side bearing the most weight. He has the correct leg forward.

This was really good. This guy does a lot of great shit.

Neuro was definitely better than assclass.

0/10. Right hand swing, left foot forward. Clearly you were never any good at sports.

Clearly you don't know how to swing a sword.

Thanks for reminding me to be upset

Arigatoni, Hakamatsu

>swing a sword
that would be sports. No worries, you can probably still learn.

Killing all Franktensteins.