Your response, Sup Forums?

Your response, Sup Forums?

killing criminal niggers is a feature

>If I disrespect the country then don't take it as disrespect

OP Boom Stick

(((ACLU)))

>aclu

Niggers literally are incapable of basic cause and effect reasoning. They can't even conceptualize the idea of a "Promise".

"Shut up, Kike."

niggers

>Equating a few failures to the entire flag
Nigger tier patriotism

Protesting at work is stupid and fireable no matter what it is you do.

>stood up
>by kneeling
Woah...

The #1 thing that bugs me about this whole thing is it got its start from a non-genuine stunt performed by a QB on the verge of losing his job.

Notice how very few doing it until Trump said not to, then all of a sudden everyone's doing it? They aren't doing it to express dislike of whatever "racial" issue people are claiming, they're doing it out of spite.

the biggest failure of the US was not returning the farm equipment

Exaggerating your warm up stretches while your team is 3 feet to your right, standing at attention, is blatant disrespect to the flag and anthem of our nation.

You can call it a peaceful protest, but I'll still call it blatant disrespect.

I am well aware that niggers are a collective failure. When Is Debbie Wasserman Shultz going to be handcuffed?

Nope
Feel free to protest not during game time especially during the nations anthem, taking a knee in defiance is the same as burning the flag, sure you can legally do it but that doesn't mean I have to like you

GET FUCKED

failures? like affirmative action?

>stood up by kneeling
Only niggers could come up with that logic

I think it would be better to spend more time refuting Kaepernick's claims about black people being oppressed and what not rather than just saying that protesting shouldn't be done during the anthem.

Too many people are only paying attention to the anthem part and letting people spout BS about race without refuting it.

Don't confuse exterminating niggers with murder, or racism. Respect and love for America doesn't require blindness to its failures.

Actually, what are they protesting?

He is right.
A true patriot isn't afraid to critizise his country. It is the only way to improve it

Niggers being shot by police isn't a failure.

Also it's hilarious how many people are saying Kaepernick did what he did to "raise awareness". Race in America was already the number 1 topic, public awareness was already at 100%. It isn't that people aren't aware, it's that they just don't agree with you.

that would make sense if thats what they are trying to do. but its not.

more double think.

I don't take it a disrespect because I finished 8th grade unlike most niggers.

kneel
nēl/Submit
verb
be in or assume a position in which the body is supported by a knee or the knees, as when praying or SHOWING SUBMISSION.

virtue signaling is easy when you aren't willing to do anything to fix the problem. the only thing easier is 1 post by OC slide threads.

It might be legitimate if he were actually protesting something that had basis in reality. He's a nigger with zero skills other than playing niggerball, complaining about how unfair the country is for niggers...while making millions playing niggerball.
Oh, how oppressed he is.

When are ALL blacks going to apologize for commiting half of the violent crime and recieving 40% of welfare benefits?

Yeah and it doesnt require them being the focal point of your protest when your paid millions and could help the people you say you fucking care so much about.

Those poor nigger millionaires being opressed in their massive mansions

nobody would know because every one stopped watching it but the dying boomers. nigger hand egg isnt fun to watch its just boring

What's more unfair is that they allow niggers to make millions running around on a field and cheat them through college. At least their stupid nigger brains go bad before long so ultimately its a waste and they're more chewed up and spit out but still. Sports elevate complete fucking dregs.

Why dont these niggers protest during the actual game?

Itd be more disruptive then taking a knee during the anthem.

Oh wait, they still want the millions they make thats issued by the government they hate so much.

Agreed. Especially considering one of it's 'failures' is paying grown men millions of dollars per year to play a high-school sport.

>what are they protesting?

this.

The problem isn't that they're criticizing the country it's that they're basing their movement on complete lies (white on black violence is low in both the population and in police shootings per capita. ) and they're doing it in a meaningless hollow way that doesn't entail any sacrifice for themselves. They're still playing and still getting paid. What is the metric for success? How will we know when they've accomplished what they want?

6% of our nation, black males, commit 50% of our murders. Cops aren't killing them; they're killing themselves; and everyone knows it, too; but no one says it because to do so is thought/speech crime: it's unethical to say the obvious. Apologize on behalf of reality,Sup Forums.

true. Not only do they make millions of dollars with no skills, they get free college degrees for doing nothing.
Oppression at its worst, obviously.

>Kaepernick
>"raise awareness"

Meanwhile niggers kill each other at a rate five time that of other races.
Other father children out of wedlock to tune of 73% of black moms are single.

But lets ignore the facts.

never too late

So the failure is what? Not letting niggers get away with crime?

With all the systems in place it's actually incredibly easy to succeed as a nigger if you show up, that's pretty much the only requirement. Then these stupid niggers have the gall to "protest" literally nothing in the very place where they do not deserve to be.

>Your response, Sup Forums?

niggers are cancer