Osomatsu-san

Where's my matsu thread and where's my season 2 announcement? I'm drowning in matsu merch, but it's useless if there won't be a season 2

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57276153
twitter.com/kirby_tortilla/status/742741029074305024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same here. I don't know what I'm going to do with all that merch.

Speaking of merch, my stuff arrived today!

These keychains are absolutely huge! I love them! I can't believe how big the chocolate bar ones are. Kinda makes me wish I got the whole set.

Ah well. I still believe in S2. It's way to popular with the fujos for them not to do it, even if it takes a full calendar year to come out.

Any new official art?

Cute. My Matsu merch collection is pretty small so far. I'd photo it (I love seeing other people's collections), but 2 of the items are self-printed things featuring other people's art, so...

This one. I believe it's more promotional art to do with the upcoming novel.

And here's a clean/textless version of that recent magazine cover.

Oh thanks.
Why is Ichimatsu so cute?

He's started smiling more. I wonder why he's so happy?

Because he got his unlimited chicken wings and dr. pepper.

Where's the half naked kara one?

Is there a clearer, bigger version?

>Juicy's smaller pupils
He is going to kill

That's the poster from Newtype's June issue.

Because he fully embraces the fact that he's a Karamatsu boy now

Not yet.

Thanks, I had it confused with this one for some reason, this is the cover illust for the novel.

> novel takes place during summer months

This is too cute for me.

FINDS

>Karamatsu kidnaps a baby and gives it to Ichi as a birthday present
What a nice brother.

He'll feed it to the tiger

So nice to have an Osomatsu thread even with no s2 announcement yet.

When will they deliver?

From my experience with merch, once you're tired of the show, it's garbage. That's why I didn't buy any and my wallet is glad for it.

I still have my figmas and don't regret it one bit.

But having merch with multi-uses is better.

>But having merch with multi-uses is better.

Good thing I chose the right decision and pimped out my kitchen with osomatsu-san kitchenware

The pleasure of being the best boy inside.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57276153

I usually don't mind Choro and Ichi but the artist makes me want to punch both of them in the face.

Choromatsu is the best matsu. Prove me wrong.

Okay.

He would be better if he kept ahoge and being a piece of shit more often.

Any idea what Hesowars is planning with this preview?

His existence is a piece of shit.

They were jealous of the attention the puzzle game got with their Atsushi.

>Atsushi.

Nice.

Ichimatsu exists.

This pic is excellent.

A WAY

Fingers crossed for DeviMega event. They may be premium though.

>caveman spongebob maymay
>excellent

>They may be premium though.
Please dear kamimatsu no.

I can barely play the puzzle game its not as fun. This will probably incite Hesowars to pander hard as fuck now.

I don't get why people reuse the same meme and the spongbob meme is kind of old I am not sure why it got popular again?

It could be a possibility seeing as they did show Goddess Choromatsu in the event. They could do the animalmatsu but that would just be anther version of the pajama event. If they did the Kara boys event it would just be copying.

I hope not. It's more fun when they give birth to new concepts like the thieves instead of nabbing fan ones.

It was just a common reaction image at first and then someone decided to make a shitty meme out of it on reddit/twitter/whatever

What if it's just a delivery skit event? What if they actually put in what Karamatsu would have looked like for his Urashima Taro skit?

I been watching Kuma Miko the cousin Yoshio reminds me of Kara and the old guy next to him is for some reason named Matsu. He does get punched randomly for no reason but sometimes its because he is a bit of a sexual harasser.

Since there's no clear theme this time, I bet they'll use this chance to have Ichi and Kara clothes swap to replay the Ichimatsu Incident.

I don't mind having the figmas and nendos, but I regret buying all the other stuff, specially with o season 2 this show is losing popularity.
hope pierrot don't be like "well there is not season 2 so we'll milk all the money that we can until new stuff get the atention of the fujos"

and his voice is literally juicy

Would you help Ichi deflate his gigantic penis?

Ichi should lay off the steroids.

Anyone planning on stopping by the matsu cafe during anime expo? I'm going on Saturday. If you see a guy wearing a gray karamatsu backpack with a goma-chan plush inside, that's me

It's going to be absolutely packed, but I hope you have fun and grab some merch. Make sure to report back!

When is the next drama CD coming out?

>Make sure to report back!
Don't encourage that faggot.

Fuck off, I can't go but I still want to see what it's like in there and I'd rather an user take pictures than some offsite blog bitch.

What the fuck did Totty give Kara? Is there some significance to the costume, or does he just know Karamatsu loves to strip down?

June 22.

Did anyone ever see a drama cd cover with Oso and Kara as teachers? I thought I did but can't find that image anywhere anymore.

This one?
I wish it was real.

Jeez now that I look it, it doesn't look as official. No point in getting my hopes up now, thanks user.

I don't, sounds boring. I have a feeling they are going to pander to fujos one day with that couple anyways.

I wish it was real too user. KaraOso makes my dick diamonds.

The drama CDs just made it more clear to me how they can't even handle 20 minutes of content with only 2 of them. If they are gonna continue, I want groups of 3.

Osoichi and Osochoro CD's were pretty good but i agree that group of three would be better.

The only one I thought was perfect and wouldn't change was Ichi as a Fortune Teller, the Oso and Choro ones were okay but all of them could have used some improvement.

There's gonna be one with Kara, Totty and Totoko if I remember correctly.

I thought the osoichi one was boring as sin when it first came out, but now after seeing how awful the others were, it doesn't seem so bad anymore to me.

They love to disappoint so I wouldn't even be surprised if track 1 was Totty and Totoko and track 2 was Kara and Totoko.

They are not even funny together maybe having a trio but just Oso and Kara would be boring. I get people want to pander to them but I don't see it working out well.

even in pictures these idiots make me laugh so much

I feel like Oso and Kara haven't interacted enough in canon to see if they're funny together or not, so I'd like to see if they could pull it off with just those two in a drama cd.

That being said, none of the cds have really been funny and are basically just fujo bait. The only one I thought was sort of funny was the first track on the osoichi one.

Every interaction we seen is just some sort of sentimental moment between them or a fight. I can't see them really playing off each other well. The only time they tried to do something in the manga with Oso and Kara but it really wasn't that funny at all.

This is basically my thoughts exactly. Osokara is may be alright when shipping them but honestly the pair dynamic is pretty boring outside that and it's hard to image them being funny together.

You're going have to wait at least 20 years for Osomatsu-jiisan.

We don't have s2 yet, but we have these.

Ichi and Choro's are classy, Kara's is meh, the others I don't know what the fuck they were thinking with the bubble heel.

Kara with Oso is the second worst twincest ship to put Oso in. Honestly, I wish there was some OsoxOso, or more if it exists. CalmingOso with DragonOso, even if you take out the shipping factor out from this, seems more entertaining.

Choro's are really nice.

twitter.com/kirby_tortilla/status/742741029074305024
So weak, holy shit

Did not expect anything else from flimsy keychain-style vibrators. Still funny.

>as good at it as the matsus are

My sides.

So I guess they are going for the more realistic experience with a matsu.

Which is the worst then?

If they didn't have those weird orb heels, they wouldn't be too bad.
Though I wish Karas were like the gold ones he wore that one time.

New Hesokuri event, these are my favourite designs so far.

God damn it I have not gotten Totty yet he never fucking drops or he always drops.

Totty looking good here.

I love them.

> that heavy chain around Kara's neck

W-was Karamatsu murdered

I only need Ichi. It's killing me.

He was finally able to take a dump on a table.

Juicy is the worst siblings-incest ship to put Oso in.

>spend fifty precious diamonds on premium gacha hoping to get an Ichi, any Ichi at all
>hell I'll take any episode 24/DT hero Matsu
>get jumpsuit Totty

No-one's bad to get Juicy'd.

Yeah I don't rember them really interacting besides the ramen skit. Most of the time Oso is usually annoyed by his actions which is understandable since it would be tiring to hear him everyday saying the same shit. As shipping it just doesn't felt right.

Yeah I usually get jump suit Totty or Kara. I think the drop rate on them is high as fuck. I did get a few gold ones to compensate. When will they actually make the golden oden useful. I am already at 1000 without spending money.

I think its cute when its platonic, but yeah, I just can't ship Jyushi with anyone in general, he's too childlike.