Kingdom

>Shin actually kicks out one of his best buds out of his group just for stealing jewelry of a corpse

Hopefully he never becomes a general the pussy ass bitch.

wasnt he one of the first ones? his brother died why is he still alive?

Good, fuck him.

All according to Kanki's keikaku

Why not? That's consistent with who Shin is. I'm glad he's not cutting favors for his buddies.

Kanki calling Kyokai a wench triggered me and I hated how arrogant this fucking prick was.

When is Kyokai gonna get Shins dick?

He's making a big deal out of a dumb bracelet who he was given to from a corpse that he never killed.

I mean Shin should know he's dopy as fuck but kicking him out is just bullshit.

Shin can go fuck himself.

Kyokai should've cut his neck, show the fucker her threat was real.

He's an unlikable shit and deserved it.

Shin is a hot head who acts first and thinks second. I am sure he will apologize and let Bihei rejoin the unit.

Then what? be slaughtered by 50k furious bandits?

>kill kanki
>the whole gang is mudered including shin
>she kills herself due to huge regret

Kanki knows his shit.

It's the principle, one of his soldiers he trusts to take command of his troops has gone against his orders, and taken spoils from a massacred village.

It's also down to how he behaved, he took Kankei's side instead of immediately acknowledging the village was massacred, he was too easily influenced by that guy who was taking care of him.

Honestly it's the right kind of punishment.

Idiot, if he did that then they all die. Think before you type.

Nah fuck you, Bihei knew there was something wrong with taking it but caved. Then he goes and defends Kankis troops. His brother is spinning in his fucking grave.

Cut it, not cut it off.

No, kill Kanki and take up the role of Bandit Leader from him

It's even more stupid to make an empty threat and be called out on it. Show every other bandit you mean business and replace the bitch Kanki

Yeah, they came from the same village.

There is literally nothing wrong with taking treasure from a dead corpse.

You don't replace Kanki because the moment you do that they will all kill you. To be the bandit leader you need years of experience and viciousness that surpasses Kanki.

This desu, though honestly Bihei's a bit of a bitch and Shin can't seriously blame him for being influenced by Kanki's units after what he's alreadey seen. He does need to cool off eventually.

>Implying

You are forgetting Qin would be fucking furious they lost one of the great generals who is needed for the upcoming war over some petty shit.

Even Sei would be pissed off.

t. American G.I

Look, he just needs 6 great generals, Sei will still get 5 more, it's no big deal as long as you got the bigass army of bandits behind.

>No big deal?

You make it sound like getting a great general is easy faggot.

Dumbass

This is your strategist tonight.

wat do?

Of course it is. Kyokai is an inch away from doing it, and Shin killed one 3 chapters ago.

*unzips dick*

>strength is what it takes to be a great general

Kek

Dumbest thing I read all day. You really think Shin is on the level of Kanki in anything? I give Kyokai strength but she is severely lacking in leadership strategies and commanding a large force.

Keep your mouth shut and let the big boys talk about this shit.

Probably commit sudoku since she hasn't come up with a solid strategy since forever

stRAtegize Plans Extensively

Well memed, friend. How about you go back to playing Mount and Blade, idiot

is bannerlord out yet? Ive been waiting 4 years

>Implying Kanki is wrong

Soon. . . Very soon. . .

Yeah, his brother is spinning in his grave on how stupid Shin is acting right now.

Edgy teen for 500, Alex.

Butthurt Hi Shin Unit for 1000

You've either not read the manga or you suffer from advanced autism.

>kick out one of your most loyal friends and followers who has been with you from the beginning
>for taking a shitty bracelet off a corpse
First time I've not liked Shin this whole series. The guy watched his brother die for Shin and didn't say a word, and he gets treated like this? Cold.

he actually does become a general and he gets fucked so hard that he spend the rest of the entire qin unification as a subordinate to that other general

shin never becomes a great general

Is this in history or in the story?
The story likely won't follow historical events 100%

Soon to procreate.