Kylie Jenner pregnant with Travis Scott

Is she a good role model for white teens? She has 100 million Instagram followers btw

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/kylie-jenner
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>armenian with hairy asshole like a jungle
>white
KeK

>Armenian
>white
>not Turk Mongol mix

this is what happens when you have a tranny as a parent

The Jenners are not Armenians

only the kardashian sisters are armenians. Jenners are from two white american mutt parents.

better check your facts on Armenian there
i agree, they cause lots of problems, it was the Kardashian name that is armenian, she's Jenner

She isn't white though, basically a turk

The teenagers that look up to her are retarded, but that's also their parents' fault for raising a kid that would look up to someone like that.

>bull
>cross
>"Puke?"
>hammer and sickle.

the fuck is this jewish art project?

I seriously want to know who actually follows the Kardashians/Jenners. I'd always assumed it was tweens and I wasn't hip or with it anymore. I've been at a newish job where I interact with 13-18 year olds and it doesn't seem like any of them give a fuck about them.

How do you think the kid is going to look like?

Look at her and tell me that she isn't a turk

ok, they are a half breed.

>100 million Instagram followers btw
W
T
F

I know OP. I think of this shit everyday as I have a daughter.

Well their mom doesn't look white.

Well... Their biological mother.

Bitch looks Mexican

The kardashians are only allowed to date niggers. Its the price they pay to be so famous.

how dare you

literal T. scott

shhhhhh i like to read the stupid faggots posts

ethnicelebs.com/kylie-jenner

kek, she's whiter than most of Sup Forums.

>Swede

Of course you would think that you basic bitch. Go fuck a 30 year old child immigrant suffering from a 'sexual emergency'.

Just lol at how fucked we are. Our youth worship these subhumans. People literally care that a sandnigger whore got knocked up by a black skinned savage. The degeneracy knows no ends.

honestly... she looks mexican af to me.

ugly, brown shit-skinned. Who is kylie jenner anyways? an actress?

>Kylie Jenner pregnant with Travis Scott
> pregnant with Travis Scott

Sucks it isn't me but finally someone else gets to experience the fantasy of being birthed by their own girlfriend.

the entire Kartrashian family should be executed for promotion of moral degeneracy, their entire fame originated from their oldest daughter being filmed engaging in sex acts with a simian like a whore.

I stand corrected. I mixed up nigger loving whores.

How much plastic surgery are they going to force onto that "child" to look like the rest of that family? Also, has the "father" left to "go get cigarrates and milk" yet?

Lol! What a dumb nigger.

She used to look so good.

neither kris jenner or bruce are armenians

the armenian was the oj simpson's lawyer

Disagree. She looks like a fat mexican in that one.

Was she ever beautiful?

i'm happy for not having a daughter, seems like these millenial generation girls have no other hobby than letting niggers raid their cunts

cant wait for the preggo pics desu

She's pretty in that you fickle virgin.

Why the hell you are occupying your mind with this trash?

She's a whore, he's a thug, both are human trash manufactured by the jews.

She looks utterly unremarkable in this picture. Apparently she had a good surgeon, subtle but effective work.

Is she going out of her way to look arab? I'd always assumed her mom is arab as well because that is what she looks like. I can only think that the 99.8% western european claim is propaganda by (((them))) to try to convince us that this is how western europe has always looked.

She's participating in mulatto futurism.

any confirmation for real that they're even bruce jenner's kids? i mean dude is a literal tranny, probably was an actual cuck as well. the kardashians are obvious armos so whos to say their mom didnt get knocked up by some other armo while she was with bruce?

what we do here on /poƧ/ that isnt "occupying our mind with jewish-promoted degeneracy"?

She does. I made plenty of Mexican girls who look like her

100% disagreed.
>Dark shit skin color
>black hair
>brown eyes
>chubby blubberball

Shes no Taylor Swift!

>subtle

shes like another person now basically