Even fucking Brady kneeled yesterday. I'm done with NFL...

Even fucking Brady kneeled yesterday. I'm done with NFL. Trump ruined football for ALL Americans with his reretarted comments. Worst president of my lifetime.

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/speedreads/726737/tom-brady-says-trump-wrong-about-athletes-kneeling-during-national-anthem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nfl is shit. not trump

>watching a field
>for hours
>declare yourself sane

what a joke

NFL was good until Trump decides to make all the players mad for no reason. Anything trump talks about gets instantly ruined.

Pathetic.

Brady did not kneel during the anthem. Trump is going to alter our culture for the better. He is putting the odious Marxists under a microscope.

this

Ignoranus.

LMFAO "Hurrrrr it's Draumph's fault!"

>Australian
>declare yourself sane

what a joke

Brady's been kneeling at the end of games for years, usually because he's 20+ points ahead and there's two minutes left

Holy shit this is real. How can you possibly with football at this point and not be cucked?

Donald J Trump is forcing everyone to put their cards on the table. Trump didn't force people to disrespect the flag. He drew a line in the sand and now we know just how many anti american assholes are in the NFL. Thank you Mr president!

I dont watch niggerball and I dont hound the presidents personal twitter for things to get outraged over. wtf did Trump do?

its about seeping the lefty agenda into everything from videogames (gamergate) the teh community (googles gender firing, yahoo female ceo tanking the company). and its getting into sports with race politics. trump is doing what he can to call it out before half this country is raised to undermine it

2 0 0 8

NHL is better anyway

Too many pussies have been trying to stand in the middle of the road. Trump says pick a side!

People do lots of things that annoy me. I'm an adult. Nobody's forcing you retarded people to watch TV or use social media.

who?

I'm glad you no longer like niggerball.

kneeling in the middle of the field is a part of sportsball, this isn't during the anthem

duurrrrrrr its trump fault hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrka durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr trump did it herrrrrrrrrrdurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

spit on your face

This!

You stand for America or sit for black bellyaching. There is no more middle.

see
OP is shilling like the fucking faggot he is

The NFL fucked itself. Long before a Trump said anything. Why aren't you blaming niggers? They have ruined the entire thing

If you really believe that Trump is the one responsible for them kneeling, then I would encourage you to try out for the Olympic Mental Gymnastics Team. You can apply at your local community college.

If Trump never said anything, NFL would be just fine right now. Dumb fucks. Why do you idiots swallow trumps dick even when he does retarted shit (which is all the time)

see

Brady didn't kneel, this was even discussed and proven on Sup Forums last night, stop lying.

No one gonna point out that pic is from Super Bowl 52?

>42
Fuck roman numerals.

I DID

see

Oh stfu nigger

>mass replying
>being retarded

theweek.com/speedreads/726737/tom-brady-says-trump-wrong-about-athletes-kneeling-during-national-anthem

It checks out

had to mass-reply in order to stop this shilling

BRADY DID NOT KNEEL FAGGOTS. THE PHOTO WAS DURING A TIME OUT.

>watching nfl

When will you retards realise that american "football" is for faggots?

Real men play rugby

>Buttmad Kapershit kneels because BLM told him to
>People call him out on his shit
>No one said he didn't have the right to kneel, mainly questioning the moral and cultural impact it will have on people.
>Trump uses his free speech to criticize kneelers
>NFL REEEEEE'S and starts shitting on Trump
>"MEANY Trump can't tell us what to do!"
>Trump didn't tell them to do anything, only saying what he would do if he was an NFL owner.
>It's all Trump's fault

The concept of free speech is dead in America.

Trump ruined it? Trump made people act like fucking retards? LOL. Point the blame in the right direction

>I learned that the faggots in the NFL are traitors.
>It's Trump's fault.
No user, it's the fault of the traitors. Saying you didn't want to know is saying you prefer the blue pill.

and it was in fucking 2008

Nice argument, idiot. You know I'm right. If Trump never said anything, NFL would still be going as strong as ever. Thanks for ruining the only sport I like you fucking trump.

>watching literal animals on steroids

try Gaelic football m8. One of the last truly white sports

>Implying the weren’t kneeling last year
Are you saying now they are kneeling because of trump? Or is little boo boo millionaire’s feelings still hurt because his bud Tyrone from grade school got shot from slinging rocks?
It’s one or the other...

What exactly is being shilled? You do know what shilling means right?

Nigger ball has been shit for years. Pure jock sniffing nigger worship. If you refer to "your" team with "we" or "us"...you are the biggest cuck faggot there is. Self identifying with niggers.

This

Trying to reboot an old # on Twatter , #nflPUNKS PUNKS is a good pejorative I beleive that gets to the root of our fake oppressed , peer pressured million dollar ball players that they'll understand and hate

Which is being ruined by frustrated wannabee basketball coaches.

shoo shoo fake news

>be a retarded monkey
>get paid millions of dollars to play with a ball
>slaves

Niggers.

>Brady is a nigger.
gas yourself

>Brady
>kneeling

Irishmen don't kneel.

I fucking love the misguided t_D and faggots regurgitating NatSoc rhetoric now trying to spin hating football. This isn't even arrogance, this is that creepy narcissism shit where people have lost their toehold on reality completely. Not complaining. It's a great trainwreck.

Sports are just to distract you from the perpetual war. They've been using this tactic since rome...

>NFL was good until Trump decides to make all the players mad for no reason. Anything trump talks about gets instantly ruined.
>Pathetic.
Fag! The NFL was good until lefties moved in and politicized it. Fuck off!

If you hate your country, you kneel instead of stand for its anthem.
Poor niggers, being used as scapegoats by the left again...

>Trump ruined football for ALL Americans with his reretarted comments
Niggers ruined football with all their fucking chimping. What the hell are they even protesting anymore?

>Even fucking Brady kneeled yesterday.

You think I give a fuck?

Trump is accelerating the breakdown of race relations in this country by causing football chimpouts, and it's a great thing. You won't give a fuck about any of your retarded niggerball sports when there's a more exciting race war going on.

looks pretty young OP

here's your (sage)

the image in OP is from 2009, making OP a "fuck drumpf" shill

Why does Trump want to divide the country so badly? If he actually loved America he would shut his fat orange mouth for 2 seconds. He's causing division in this country like it's never been seen before.

Even we dont kneel and we are most nationalist fucks in Europe.

It's the lefty libtards saying "not my president".

Trump can't unite with people who have no intention of ever uniting with him.

You kneel only befoe God, nothing more. Dont be a cuck.

>his reretarted

pot meet kettle, lol

you dumb fuck. This was in 2008 you fucking imbecile

checked.

This is what happens when you give nuclear codes to a idiot, Sad!

Aww the wee baby afraid of a small stick? Real men play hurling, lad. Football is for the women and cucks.

Yeah this is totally Trump's fault and not some shit tier loser player who started this whole protest because he wanted attention so he wouldn't be cut from the team.

Fuck off shill, he didn't kneel during the National Anthem.

Meh. NFL had it coming and Brady needed to retire a year ago.

Brady is going to become the Michael Jordan of Handegg.

A simple goygle image search concludes: OP is a tremendous faggot

Ah, that was a good year...

I'm angry because this is clearly not about freedom of expression. The players got fined for wearing September 11 cleats and for dancing in the end zone

NFL already sucked for a long time.

You should be watching Rugby instead.

You are an insufferable, whiny cunt of a man. Thoughtlessness for your peers and failed family members would be to not kill yourself.

Don't be rude.

i knew he was a cuck

Commit suicide immediately

go fuck your mother

lel

I love when Brady (and the Pats) go around to all those third rate cities and tenth rate teams and humiliate them. It reminds all those plebeians out there that there is a natural hierarchy that is wholly intractable. He's a walking monument to the limitations of others

>Trump ruined football

truly our greatest president

>NFL did some petty shit
>Blame trump

Shill Detacted

>Ruined football
>Worst president of my lifetime
Choose one.

football is a fucking retard sport anyway

(You)

t. Kilkenny man

You are right though.

Fuck you and whatever third world shithole that flag represents. Full ball is a tactical game of POWER, SKILL, TACTICAL, STRATEGY AND WARFARE.

It speaks the preeminence of American GLOBAL Power and why we are the Goddamn greatest country the Good Lord ever blessed the world with. Go back to your MOSK you fucking HITTITE!

>Stretching during pregame is kneeling during the national anthem

wut?

your dynasty is over

>muh niggerball
sorry, if i wanted to watch bucks ram into each other all day, i'd go to my local forest preserve, not sorry

Hahahahahahahahaha

Says increasingly nervous faggot for the 59th time this century