Put someone on the sex offenders list

>Put someone on the sex offenders list
>They are now unable to live a normal life
>They now have nothing to do but re-offend or are forced into crime to survive

Protecting children by forcing sex offenders to re-offend.
Nice fucking job retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/population/socdemo/hh-senpai/tabMS-2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>take a piss outside
>labeled as a sex offender

>forcing

children can't consent.

>arrest a man for smoking WEED
>now they can't get a job because they have a criminal record
Nice fucking job retards

>implying he even had a job or was ever going to get one

nice try.

How does limiting their employment opportunities cause them to become sex offenders again?

If you made the argument about robbery or whatever or organized crime that would make sense.

Having trouble getting anything other than a McJob doesn't force you to touch kids.

Nice argument you fucking leaf.

>They now have nothing to do but re-offend or are forced into crime
Are you saying pedos can live off of raping kids?

I'd like to see them do that to a chimp

You don't get any job as a sex offender and you're exiled by anyone that finds out.
People have a lot of fun torturing a sex offender.
I hope it's worth the rape of another child.

Yeah no this is bullshit. You want to stop them from reoffending cut their genitals off and douse them in fucking napalm. Pedos get no sympathy

Sure. Let's do that to every criminal. Or do we just do it to people you really don't like?

OP is a pedophile. AND A LEAF!

fuck you OP I have been on the registry for 7 years (partyvan) and never re-offended

Yes it is silly. They should be killed instead.

Seriously.

Just pedos and once we fix rape laws rapists too. Maybe not for statutory rape. You know 21 year old fucks a 16 year old with consent. Give him 5 years in the pen maybe. Idk

Nah just pedophile shit sacks. Watch them burn to death and become a puddle of shit like they are. Kys kid diddler faggot

Bad motherfuckers

This. Kill all confirmed rapists and pedos.
Throw all liberals on concentration camps.

>that flag
The stereotypes are true, fuck off, pedo leaf dog-fucker

Any crime that warrants more than 5 years in jail should result in a 3 month waiting period in case they want to appeal then they should be executed. Would save is billions

Does anyone else just really want to go fight geese after watching this?

>by putting someone on the sex offender list means they'll HAVE to continue their shit

Congratulation, you are retarded

t. sex offender

Hold on fool. Having sex with a prostitute will get you on that list. They are not all child molesters

what other choice is there? You can't work, you can't even work for free at charities most of the time, you can't do ANYTHING except diddle more kids.

>girls were arranged by their fathers to be wed as early as 10-14 years old for thousands of years, cross-culturally across different races and countries
>early 20th century
>jews indoctrinate women to push Age of Consent laws
>suddenly something that humans have been doing for thousands of years is worse than mass murder
>if you touch a girl before she's 18 you deserve to be chemically castrated, have your eyes gouged out and face skinned alive, and [insert extremely gruesome edgy torture here]
>now men are forced to marry old whores long indoctrinated by jewish degeneracy instead of being passed from one good male role model (their father) to another (a husband approved by the father)

Reminder Mary was 14 years old when she gave birth to Jesus.

If you have been around young girls, you can see how drastically they transform from ages 12 to 18, going from idolizing their father to rebelling against him and participating in degeneracy, drugs, alcohol, premarital sex. The solution to this is to marry them off to another male figure before they can be corrupted by kike degeneracy.

If you fall for the pedo hysteria, you are just another bluepilled cuck controlled by Jewish subversion. You're probably some boomer or faggot newfag who's only browsed Sup Forums for

>Fire someone for "racism"
>They are now unable to live a normal life
>They now have nothing to do but turn to crime to survive
That moment when the OP realizes his whole fucking ideology is retarded.

Pedos should get a hot glue gun crammed in every orifice

Story?

damn, you really are fucking faggots, you merry lards

exactly what you would imagine from an old Sup Forums user
had cheese pizza got raided by the popo, served less than a year

Sure are a lot of sadistic mentally ill pedos posting about how they should be horribly killed in order to raise sympathy for themselves.

Yeah you just steal their pocket monies.
Admittedly youd have to rape a lot of kids, but i dont think thats a problem for sex offenders

Trust Canada to try reverse psychology to try to get peadophilia legalised. You can already have sex with animals what more do you want

>implying they wouldnt like it

what do you do now?

>being eggfuckingphobic
>2017

I'll be happy when they come take you to the re-education camps shitlord

welcome to michigan

I think he means living inside the prohibited zones, which is funny because something like 96% of all of america is within the restricted zone of schools that pedophiles aren't supposed to go near

information technology
no dox pls

This is 100% bullshit. Women usually married between 18-22 in the western world. Only muslims marry children. Example from America:
census.gov/population/socdemo/hh-senpai/tabMS-2.pdf

Pedos need to get gassed.

I was put on the sex offender list when I was 16 and now I can't get into college or get a job.

The fucked up thing is that its not even my fault I was put on it. I was part of a pedo ring when I was a kid and a woman wanted to film me having sex with a 11 year old. The ring gets busted and their is film of me balls deep in a little kids ass so they put be on the sex offender list because I was 16 but they also put me into protective care and therapy because I was a minor in a pedo ring.

That's part of their punishment. Exiled from society. They should be forced to live in the boonies/desert with little to no other humans below 18 and just other criminals.

Just be thankful you made it out of prison alive.

Lemme guess, someone else stuck your dick in that kid right?
>this just isnt my day