Traitor LIBTARD on suicide watch

NASCAR Owners Back Trump, Claim They Will Fire Drivers Who Protest National Anthem

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/nature_nurture_and_nascar_steve_sailer/print#axzz4tiKSpfvF
theauthoritarians.org/Downloads/TheAuthoritarians.pdf
youtu.be/yv7UJLOyERs?t=39
youtube.com/watch?v=uxi1J2EntVU
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/early-lead/wp/2017/09/24/richard-petty-among-nascar-owners-saying-anthem-protests-will-get-employees-fired/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking hell, now i have to watch that boring shit.

I ask them to switch to car racing at the bar I visit anyway

What's the Ratio of niggers in Nascar?

Motorsports is the only redpilled sport. We already knew that.

I always did like Nascar.

Not a one/white

I've never seen a black driver in any motorsport.

Figures, niggers can't focus on the road while driving fast

it really isn't boring if you understand that it is a team sport.

1 on a part-time seat at the moment. They had a few black drivers, but at this rate, they have more woman drivers than black drivers.

Hamilton?

please use the term motorsport next time

t.F1 fag

Ok besides him. I forgot, I don't watch much F1 anymore

About 8 black drivers in nascar history

FUCK THOSE KNEEGERS

And isn't Hamilton half-black raised by white family like Obama?

POO IN THE LOO

F1 is just supremely fucking boring. I have about a 50/50 chance of knowing whos going to win before the race even starts, and a near guarantee of whos going to win after the first turn.

Play initial D tracks while watching, it will greatly enhance the experience.

Seeing as you would require a driver's license and insurance I would say zero.

This is how you know the NFL players were threatened if they didn’t take a knee

>[[urge to turn left intensifies]]

I think it used to be more diverse decades ago than it is today.

takimag.com/article/nature_nurture_and_nascar_steve_sailer/print#axzz4tiKSpfvF

Apparently they have/had a hilariously named "drive for diversity" program

This.

While I greatly approve of this, more Nascar fans means more traffic on race weekend here in Delaware.

indians back poo, say they will fire those who poo in loo

Dammit.

Guess I'm going to NASCAR from now on.

They had a lot of them long time ago, but damn niggers kept stealing cars.

Pretty simple. NASCAR knows who their viewers are.

you're god damned right they do

#KneelForTrump

Fucking good.
I'm sick of leftists.
Antifa-backing cunts who hate the country that allows them to live a decent life.
I get that they're useful idiots who are too insipid to understand what they support.
And it just doesn't matter.
They're actively trying to fuck their own country and their own neighbors.
Communism is basically The Terminator.
It can't be bargained with.
It can't be reasoned with.
It doesn't feel pity or remorse.
Or fear.
And it absolutely will not stop.
Ever.
Until you are dead.

HELICOPTER RIDES WHEN?

We've actually got one. But his name is Bubba and he acts about as southern as any rednecks I've ever seen. I think he might be transracial (white man stuck in a black man's body).

So, is Trump confirmed, dare I say, /ourguy/?

NASCAR is US nazi sport
no liberal would expect them to protest the anthem

haven't watched much motorsports then

Yawn, sick of this "anything remotely positive fascists did it too"

Stand for something we can unite under, then again Canada was a mistake so I don't expect much, you've got a virtue signaller for PM.

What a shit comparison, Hamilton isnt even Kenyan

Reminder that sitting in a car is not a sport, it's a hobby

Why?

He's doing what was already meant to be done in the first place, retard.
It's your slactivism which is a new, unwelcome and uninvited bit of garbage.

That’s because they steal them instead of trying to drive them.

see what a small step it would be for the righteous to become full blown fascist?
it's already there. it's their nature.
they'd be willing to follow some idiotic despot off a cliff. and they'll take us all down with them

This is why I watch boxing

i still don't get how such cartoons aren't racist

Your shitheap has already in freefall, nobody takes your country, or your pearl clutching, seriously.

n korea got nothing on these people.

just look at who calls kim a dictator. it the christians, patriots, law and order types
they don't even notice they are the mirror image

Enlighten me

Is this the beginning of the race war?

like flipping a light switch
I's gonna be fun to watch the bootlickers become exactly what they say they hate about everyone else.
it's already a hoot watching the turn the other cheek crowd demanding mass death and destruction

Fucking brilliant. Now people will be flocking to NASCAR to get their sportzball fix

The american flag stands for the american dream and the unbreakable will of the american people

Someone who hates themselves so much they turn their flag into a leaf wouldn't understand

Please try to protest NASCAR by blocking the racetrack. Please try to protest NASCAR by blocking the racetrack. Please try to protest NASCAR by blocking the racetrack. Please try to protest NASCAR by blocking the racetrack. Please try to protest NASCAR by blocking the racetrack....

The Authoritarians
Bob Altemeyer
theauthoritarians.org/Downloads/TheAuthoritarians.pdf

>t.F1 fag
youtu.be/yv7UJLOyERs?t=39

>NASCAR is US nazi sport
no liberal would expect them to protest the anthem

Digits confirm

WTF I love fascism now!

this shit is what makes me think we need to exterminate the left. they just cannot see their own hypocrisy

>implying the nfl/football isn't boring

TOP KEK

GOD BLESS THE USA GOD DAMN IT, GOD BLESS YOU

>Implying pol ever opposed fascism

NASCAR
BESTCAR

You kneel only before God. Burgers are heretics and drones controled by CIA.

Probably about 20 to 25 percent of the adult American population is so right-wing authoritarian, so scared, so self-righteous, so ill-informed, and so dogmatic that nothing you can say or do will change their minds. They would march America into a dictatorship and probably feel that things had improved as a result. … And they are so submissive to their leaders that they will believe and do virtually anything they are told. They are not going to let up and they are not going away. Bob Altemeyer

Are all NASCAR fans like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=uxi1J2EntVU

Forced patriotism is fascism.

Fuck the France family for pressuring the cucked team owners into saying this shit so their inbred fan base doesn't chimp out.

Dale Jr is based as fuck though.

>Now I have to
Lol
>Boring
Not if they get into an accident. Some people only watch for the wrecks. Always sucks when they die, though. Lost a good driver that way. Biggest asshole on the track - Dale (The Intimidator) Earnhardt Sr

RIP #3

I'm in fucking awe

you bitches better get in line. Now!

Now turn left. and left again and again and again. Wow so cool

They're all white and were raised properly so they won't boycott it

1/∞

NASCAR has boring bullshit since it stopped being fucking STOCK cars. Ex-bootlegger drivers and ethusiast mechanics teaming up to haul ass in something you could conceivable make and drive yourself.

Having a factory team pump tens of millions of dollars of R&D into something that can’t even drive on a street, which then spends all its time going in a circle really fast is psychotically boring.

Bubba Wallace and he's about as redneck as you can get

Commercialball is terrible. I've watched maybe 6 entire games my entire life not counting watching upcoming opponents with my team back when i played.

That being said if someone is gonna take a hard stance and be /ourguys/ you bet your ass ill have nascar on whenever its showing.

Saved

>2017
>Muh V8's going round in circle

NASCAR is a joke, they can't even fill the stand 1/2 way anymore.

Maybe if a driver took a shit on his hood during the national anthem they would get some fans.

He said while continuing to post subversive trash that actually does not match up with reality except under the most macro of views. Time to take a step back and realize that the "fascists" are the good guys. Daddy who would smack you for being a petulant little shit while making sure the roof over your head never had any holes on it. You fucking kids need a time out, and if you keep pushing, you'll get it.

>Forced patriotism is fascism.
So what. Love it or leave it, fat, this country is only big enough for Americans.

The decline in viewerships has nothing to do with the product, it's the broke ass pussy faggot next generation that is more interested in playing pretend.

The only faggots are the ones still watching.

>Love it or leave it
So if an Hillary would have won, and started implementing a bunch of leftist polices. You'd happily just march along with a smile on your face? Love it or leave it works both ways..

not bad but they should run the tracks backwards now to make the sport /turnright/ to get the lefties extra mad

I had to check him out, first video on YouTube. God damn it.

Hard choices a games where angry blacks run around with a ball when they aren't virtue signaling or a game of skill with drivers competing from all over the world.

Childress and Petty offer free bus rides to protesters.

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/early-lead/wp/2017/09/24/richard-petty-among-nascar-owners-saying-anthem-protests-will-get-employees-fired/

The only black person I've ever seen in NASCAR was Michael Clarke Duncan in Talladega Nights.

Only rural and suburban retards watch nascar.
Educated people from the city watch NFL.

Ryan Blaney and he are best buds.

There are no educated people from within the city.

Your argument is invalid.